What a Snowflake!

Has Donald Trump denied he did any of it??? Not once has he said he didn't take the documents or keep them. Not once did he say he didn't lie about having top secret document. And not once has he ever said why he took all this stuff and refused to return it.

Yeah. It's been proven.
Why even bother to give this bullshit credibility?

Don't project your hatred onto me. Hate is a waste of time and energy. It harms the hater, not the hated, and will ruin your life. As the saying goes "It's really hard to get ahead, when you spend all of your time getting even".

Trump spent his entire Presidency going after and investigating Democrats and got nothing for his efforts. Neither did the American people.
Your life must be in sorry shape then.

Oh you hate Trump all right. Your own words belie your claims. There is no evidence for what you claim except in your own hate-filled thoughts.

This has to be the dumbest post you've ever made and that's really saying something. Why would there be evidence of my belief system other than my own words articulating what I believe?

I don't give a rat's ass whether you believe me or not. Anyone stupid enough to believe Donald Trump has no critical thinking skills at all.

This has to be the dumbest post you've ever made and that's really saying something. Why would there be evidence of my belief system other than my own words articulating what I believe?

I don't give a rat's ass whether you believe me or not. Anyone stupid enough to believe Donald Trump has no critical thinking skills at all.
You have no evidence of any Trump wrong doing yet you come on here with your TDS in full display, saying hateful things about Trump and claim no one can see evidence of your belief system other than your own words? One's words certainly do reflect at least part of their belief system. You make no sense.

Last edited:
O.k., sure, but they made up for that by taking off their pants when searching through Melania's undies, didn't they?

That is a lie
They wore Hazmat suits before they would go near Melania’s undies

I think Kermit has it right

1663638963776.jpeg

What bullshit? Trump's bullshit???

He lies as easily as he breathes, and nothing he says is true. He promises the sun, the moon and the stars, and delivers lies, bullshit, and demands for money.

All Trump projects ends with the owners firing Trump. Trump files suit and tries to force the owners to keep him on as property manager. When he loses the court case, he appeals, and keeps appealling. When he's lost all of his appeals, the owners have the sheriff evict Trump, and then they open bottles of champagne and cheer as the Trump name is taken off the building.

The USA is at the stage of having Trump arrested for his crimes. Trump still thinks he can win an appeal.

He lies as easily as he breathes, and nothing he says is true. He promises the sun, the moon and the stars, and delivers lies, bullshit, and demands for money.

All Trump projects ends with the owners firing Trump. Trump files suit and tries to force the owners to keep him on as property manager. When he loses the court case, he appeals, and keeps appealling. When he's lost all of his appeals, the owners have the sheriff evict Trump, and then they open bottles of champagne and cheer as the Trump name is taken off the building.

The USA is at the stage of having Trump arrested for his crimes. Trump still thinks he can win an appeal.
Your proof of your bizarre fantasies seems to be missing moron. As usual.

The little bitch on this one is rightwinger, he spends his entire life. Looking for things anti Trump. Even though his guy inappropriately touched his daughter and is bought and paid for, by Russia and China.

As usual, you have no proof and exhibit your baseless hatred exposing your whole mindset once more.

How can you sleep while Trump lives? What a wicked victim you are.:lmao:

There is a pee tape out there somewhere with Joe Biden pissing on Rightwinger dressed in drag in some seedy hotel while Hunter films it.

Nothing else makes sense to explain his shameless acts of Felatio that he performs daily on EmperorShitzHIzPantz.
How many orange jumpsuits ya figure they'll issue your boy when they lock his ass up?

Forum List

Back