What a Snowflake!

How can you sleep while Trump lives? What a wicked victim you are.:lmao:

I'm not in any way a victim, but YOU are. I'm an observer.

Trump has been a train wreck his entire life. None of this is news. The financial problems in the 1980's; the public feuds with elected officials who wouldn't take his bribes; the bankruptcies in the 1990's; the Trump University Fraud trial.

He was unfit for the office he was elected to, and his actions and behaviours while in office proves I'm right.

Every election is audited to produce results, fool.
No one 'audits' elections to 'produce results' except Democrats. When an election isn't going their way....BOOM!! A water pipe breaks, poll workers get too tired, or SHAZZAM! 'We found bags of 'uncounted' mail in votes!!!' You're out of your depth here.....Stick to Canada.

I have friends that will not allow you in their house with shoes on. What's the big deal?
Same here. A lady I know insists you leave your shoes outside and enter. No big deal. She has a nice clean house by the way.

They don't diddle their daughters like your pedo Peter does.

DURRRRRR
Trump whining about shoes in his bedroom happened
Biden never molested his daughter…..just ask her

Trump whining about shoes in his bedroom happened
Biden never molested his daughter…..just ask her

Her diary says otherwise. Hunters code name for him says otherwise.

Why do you like pedo's so much?

WTF is wrong with you pervs?

Relates to the FBI search of Mara Lago

Given all that was found there, the best Trump can do is whine about not taking off their shoes

Sure it does... :rolleyes: Just yet another of thousands of TDS threads, and still allowed in the Politics forum. I've seen threads far more worthy of staying in this forum moved to the rubber room, yet this one is allowed to stand. Wonder why that is?

Sure it does... :rolleyes: Just yet another of thousands of TDS threads, and still allowed in the Politics forum. I've seen threads far more worthy of staying in this forum moved to the rubber room, yet this one is allowed to stand. Wonder why that is?

I paid the Mods $20

Alpha males stand up for themselves and speak truth to fiction, like Trump did and has been doing. Just because you refuse to see how blatantly Democrats cheat and lie doesn't mean he is a 'beta' male and is 'whining.' Your TDS is really showing again. Trump doesn't drink he probably doesn't like to be around drunks like the Pelosis.

Trump...speaks truth to fiction???

Did you just seriously say that out loud? Do you have any fucking clue how stupid you look when talking about one of the most shameless bullshit peddlers in our politics?

What truth did that degenerate tell to his Qanon freaks?

What truth did he tell to his MAGA mobs that attacked our Congress?

What truth did he tell Americans about Covid pandemic while he was telling Woodward that he likes to downplay the truth?

Forum List

Back