What A Silly Little Man

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Venezuelan dictator Nicolás Maduro claimed in a televised address Wednesday that he had proof linking President Donald Trump to a bizarre alleged “invasion” of Venezuela this weekend and that he would bring the United States to the International Criminal Court (ICC) over the matter.

:auiqs.jpg:

1) Were it a US operation, Trump would have sent 'way more than 12 guys with rifles.

2) Someone needs to tell him that the US is not a signatory to the ICC.

Maduro Announces Plan to Bring U.S. to The Hague

Venezuelan dictator Nicolás Maduro claimed in a televised address Wednesday that he had proof linking President Donald Trump to a bizarre alleged “invasion” of Venezuela this weekend and that he would bring the United States to the International Criminal Court (ICC) over the matter.

1) Were it a US operation, Trump would have sent 'way more than 12 guys with rifles.

You're kidding, right?

This is exactly the kinda retarded, back door, bullshit that tRump would pull.

You're kidding, right?

Ha ha, yet YOU forgot to back up that loony Venezuelan dictator with evidence......

By the way you didn't read the article, it doesn't show Trump supporting it anyway.

You're kidding, right?

Ha ha, yet YOU forgot to back up that loony Venezuelan dictator with evidence......
i gave an opinion, just like the op

You're kidding, right?

Don't know whether it was or wasn't but sounds similar to during Reagan administration, had invitation that I passed up because I didn't like the idea of resigning commission til I got back. Sounded like a good way to get disavowed. Temping as an off the books Merc, not my idea of serving my country.

You're kidding, right?

Nope. That's the kind of retarded, back door bullshit that your Democrat Jimmy Carter pulled, which was at least more than your Democrat Barack Obama pulled with his red line bluff.

You're kidding, right?

Right, Trump has been doing these kinds of things all along, right liar?

Trump has been threatening the same thing

You're kidding, right?

Don't know whether it was or wasn't but sounds similar to during Reagan administration, had invitation that I passed up because I didn't like the idea of resigning commission til I got back. Sounded like a good way to get disavowed. Temping as an off the books Merc, not my idea of serving my country.
I don't have any inside knowledge on whether it was or wasn't, I was saying it seems like his half-assed kinda thing.

You're kidding, right?

Nope. That's the kind of retarded, back door bullshit that your Democrat Jimmy Carter pulled, which was at least more than your Democrat Barack Obama pulled with his red line bluff.
Yeah it really seems like tRump's kinda thing. And since he's the only president so far dumber than Carter ......

You're kidding, right?

I don't have any inside knowledge on whether it was or wasn't, I was saying it seems like his half-assed kinda thing.
Wouldn't be surprised either way. Most of the SF Officer's I have been around at schools were a pretty self reliant, smart, well trained, self confident type on the cocky side (but justifiably so), with varied training far more than I ever had. In other words, perfect for that type of small multi-skilled cell activity and usually pretty effective, and not the types to forget their training. Surprised they got caught. Makes me wonder how many exfiltrated the country two at a time.

You're kidding, right?

Wouldn't be surprised either way. Most of the SF Officer's I have been around at schools were a pretty self reliant, smart, well trained, self confident type on the cocky side (but justifiably so), with varied training far more than I ever had. In other words, perfect for that type of small multi-skilled cell activity and usually pretty effective, and not the types to forget their training. Surprised they got caught. Makes me wonder how many exfiltrated the country two at a time.
My small consulting firm employs many ex military people including special forces types (much in demand by higher end clients) and I'd think most of the were too smart to get involved in anything like this.

Forum List

Back