What a shame: AOC could lose her house seat after 2020 through elimination of her district

Trumpers can't quit AOC....

If she left office today......

for the next 15 yrs, Trumpers will have her name in their mouth more than Trump.....trumpers are weird like that.....

they still gargling Obama's ball sweat ....its what they do
She did set a new standard for stupid
In what way? Be specific.
They can't....

They are programmed to despise whoever Fox news tells them to despise...

They are children....

AOC is going to be in someone's district. If they combine her district with Nadler's, I'd give her the edge.

I think they have to protect her, she's more powerful that they are in the party
OMG! You’re even dumber than I thought. Nadler represents Wall Street and lower Manhattan. AOC represents parts of the Bronx and Queens. Have you ever looked at a map of NYC?

Conservatives are morons.

for the next 15 yrs, Trumpers will have her name in their mouth more than Trump.....trumpers are weird like that.....

They can't....

They are children....
I’ve asked multiple wingnuts in this thread and they all run with their tails between their legs.

AOC is going to be in someone's district. If they combine her district with Nadler's, I'd give her the edge.

I think they have to protect her, she's more powerful that they are in the party
OMG! You’re even dumber than I thought. Nadler represents Wall Street and lower Manhattan. AOC represents parts of the Bronx and Queens. Have you ever looked at a map of NYC?

Manhattan and the Bronx are adjacent boroughs, hun.

Further, if you look at the way libs drew Maryland's 3rd congressional district, the libs will do whatever kind of gerrymandering they want

Manhattan and the Bronx are adjacent boroughs, hun.

Further, if you look at the way libs drew Maryland's 3rd congressional district, the libs will do whatever kind of gerrymandering they want
Can someone else explain it to this dumbass? I’m done with morons who have no clue. Holy shit.

The Democratic Party really should I be embarrassed that someone like her was able to get elected. She does not show them in a good light.

Embarrassed?? Why??

Why the fuck should be embarrassed because a bunch of cuckold conservatives are so both obsessed and triggered over someone they claim is a dummy??

Why the fuck should I be embarrassed because a bunch of folks who thought this woman was the next Reagan says I should be embarrassed?
View attachment 298017

Why the fuck should I be embarrassed because a bunch of folks who thought this man should run for Senate just because he asked Obama a question -- says I should be embarrassed?
View attachment 298019

Why the fuck should I be embarrassed because a bunch of folks who nominated people to be president that they now all claim to hate-- says I should be embarrassed?

View attachment 298018

What about a congresswoman holding a big pharma executive's feet to the fire should I be embarrassed about?? I thought you Trumpers wanted to go after big pharma??

What about a congresswoman holding the Facebook founder's feet to the fire should I be embarrassed about -- I thought you Trumpers hated Facebook and the "liberal" social media network??

Do you think "Joe The Plumber" would have been able to question big bank CEO's with the level of depth AOC has?? Yes, Joe The Plumber -- a person you folks ACTUALLY wanted to be in the Senate....you folks are the last ones to tell me who I should be embarrassed about..

I would like to see Cortez and Palin on a Presidential ticket, that would be a lot of fun.

They can't....

They are children....
I’ve asked multiple wingnuts in this thread and they all run with their tails between their legs.
I always like to remind them of the woman they once wanted to be president (Sarah Palin) -- I ask them to give me one powerful quote from her that they remember....they can't....aside from seeing Russia from her house and saying "you betcha!" -- aint much else to say.....

Meanwhile....we have quotes like these from competent minded women...

"Women like me aren't supposed to run for office—I wasn't born to a wealthy or powerful family. But we have to ask ourselves who has this country been changing for?"

"If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at anytime and achieve nothing"

"The reason Republicans hate me so much is because I confront them directly. they don't have another woman, Hillary isn't around anymore, so they need another woman to vilify, to kind of prop up and become a lightning rod"

The Democratic Party really should I be embarrassed that someone like her was able to get elected. She does not show them in a good light.

Embarrassed?? Why??

Why the fuck should be embarrassed because a bunch of cuckold conservatives are so both obsessed and triggered over someone they claim is a dummy??

Why the fuck should I be embarrassed because a bunch of folks who thought this woman was the next Reagan says I should be embarrassed?
View attachment 298017

Why the fuck should I be embarrassed because a bunch of folks who thought this man should run for Senate just because he asked Obama a question -- says I should be embarrassed?
View attachment 298019

Why the fuck should I be embarrassed because a bunch of folks who nominated people to be president that they now all claim to hate-- says I should be embarrassed?

View attachment 298018

What about a congresswoman holding a big pharma executive's feet to the fire should I be embarrassed about?? I thought you Trumpers wanted to go after big pharma??

What about a congresswoman holding the Facebook founder's feet to the fire should I be embarrassed about -- I thought you Trumpers hated Facebook and the "liberal" social media network??

Do you think "Joe The Plumber" would have been able to question big bank CEO's with the level of depth AOC has?? Yes, Joe The Plumber -- a person you folks ACTUALLY wanted to be in the Senate....you folks are the last ones to tell me who I should be embarrassed about..

I would like to see Cortez and Palin on a Presidential ticket, that would be a lot of fun.

Why??

Because one is a popular progressive and the other is someone republicans actually did put on a presidential ticket -- but want everyone else to forget they did it??

Embarrassed?? Why??

View attachment 298017

View attachment 298019

View attachment 298018

Why??

Because one is a popular progressive and the other is someone republicans actually did put on a presidential ticket -- but want everyone to forget they did??

Actually, putting Sarah Palin on the ticket was the only smart thing McCain did. A weak link like McCain- who liberals said was a racist, fascist homophobe and literally Hitler- wouldn't have been able to get 10 states on his own against B. Hussein O.

She helped him to keep the schlonging respectable.

Embarrassed?? Why??

View attachment 298017

View attachment 298019

View attachment 298018

Why??

Because one is a popular progressive and the other is someone republicans actually did put on a presidential ticket -- but want everyone to forget they did??

Actually, putting Sarah Palin on the ticket was the only smart thing McCain did. A weak link like McCain- who liberals said was a racist, fascist homophobe and literally Hitler- wouldn't have been able to get 10 states on his own against B. Hussein O.

So where is Palin now??

And its funny how republicans CURRENLY call McCain a fascist, treasonous traitor and literally Hitler -- hate him so much that they celebrated his death....

If McCain was racist and a homophobe, you guys would still love him....him not being racist and homophobic enough is the reason you hate him now...

Funny how that works...

Embarrassed?? Why??

View attachment 298017

View attachment 298019

View attachment 298018

Why??

Because one is a popular progressive and the other is someone republicans actually did put on a presidential ticket -- but want everyone else to forget they did it??

No, because no matter who you are you can find something to hate and love about the ticket. It would also be a better choice than any Republican or Democratic ticket in the last 30 plus years.

That’s not what the thread title says or infers. She would not lose her seat if her district is redrawn. She has to run every 2 years, no matter what district she’s representing. Your ‘clarification’ is true that she could lose her seat even if her district isn’t redrawn. She has opponents for 2020, you know.

It most certainly does and everyone else seemed to understand that except you.

Embarrassed?? Why??

View attachment 298017

View attachment 298019

View attachment 298018

Why??

So where is Palin now??

And its funny how republicans CURRENLY call McCain a fascist, treasonous traitor and literally Hitler -- hate him so much that they celebrated his death....

If McCain was racist and a homophobe, you guys would still love him....him not being racist and homophobic enough is the reason you hate him now...

Funny how that works...

I never called McCain a racist, fascist, homophobe, or literally Hitler. That was McCain's liberal buddies across the aisle. I actually voted for him.

McCain was a bitter and pathetic loser who hated the ordinary Americans who supported Trump with a passion. But he wasn't a racist/fascist/homophobe and literally Hitler, like the Libs stated.

Embarrassed?? Why??

View attachment 298017

View attachment 298019

View attachment 298018

Why??

So where is Palin now??

Funny how that works...

Never liked McCain since his CFR bill, I thought that was a stupid bill that would have a negative impact on campaigning and it led us to the Citizens United decision which has ruined our elections. I did not cheer when he passed away and I never thought he was a racist although the left accused as much in 2008.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez could soon be out of her government job. Due to the high number of non-citizens in her district, it might be eliminated after the census.
WHAT A SHAME: AOC Could Lose Her House Seat After 2020 Through Elimination Of Her District

This was probably the plan the entire time because everyone knows this dumb bitch doesn't know chit.
Are you saying that where she lives won’t have Congressional representation?

holy shit, you’re one stupid motherfucker.

She's very clearly saying that if her district is eliminated she'll be merged with another representative who she'll have to challenge for the newly drawn district and she might not win.

Perhaps you shouldn't refer to someone else as a stupid mother fucker when you can't grasp basic logic yourself.

ok ----even a broken clock is right twice per day (or is that three times?)

Embarrassed?? Why??

View attachment 298017

View attachment 298019

View attachment 298018

Why??

No, because no matter who you are you can find something to hate and love about the ticket. It would also be a better choice than any Republican or Democratic ticket in the last 30 plus years.

As long as Palin is onboard with expanding social security and medicare…I'm good with that ticket.....I care about policies, simpletons care about if they like the person or not.....

Synthaholic said:
Are you saying that where she lives won’t have Congressional representation?
Are You Thinking The District Will Get Two Congressmen ??
holy shit, you’re one stupid motherfucker.
Holy Shit, You're Too Stupid To Vote

Embarrassed?? Why??

View attachment 298017

View attachment 298019

View attachment 298018

Why??

McCain lost because of McCain, not Palin. She should have been president

Last edited:
She's got problems ...the Dem machine will happily erase her ...ya think dumb gov and dumber mayor forgot Amazon ?....nadler cowers cause they threatened to replace him If he doesn't do the progressives bidding . Then ya got pelosi w(best bud Chuck Schumer NY d)pelosi who felt like she had to pursue impeachment well because "we're gonna impeach the mofo day 1"

the strong intelligent Latina lol .....or rather latinx..whatever orwellion shit latinx is ....she's on top of the powerful dems erase list ..

what a shithouse asswipe of a party they have become ...indeed

she should go bartend the north side ..the retarded transplant Nazi leftist and trust fund Bernie Bros will tip her well

Id throw the muppet a twenty lol
She has a problem

The ability to draw media attention and raise funds

A problem most candidates would kill for

Forum List

Back