What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WhackJob Bachmann Just Can't Sopt the Stupid from Falling Out of Her Mouth!

IndependntLogic

Reaction score
She wished Elvis happy birthday today. Well, today wasn't his birthday but it was a day of significance for him.

I love a good gaffe! I thought Biden or Palin were going to be the rising stars of Gaffe and Stupidity for a while there. Wrong. Whacky Whackmann just keep the hits a comin' :lol:

USArmyRetired

Rookie
Reaction score
She wished Elvis happy birthday today. Well, today wasn't his birthday but it was a day of significance for him.

I love a good gaffe! I thought Biden or Palin were going to be the rising stars of Gaffe and Stupidity for a while there. Wrong. Whacky Whackmann just keep the hits a comin' :lol:

She just pissed off millions of Elvis fans with that comment on the day of his death back in 77. Stick a corn dog in her....she's done.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That one was bad. She said it with such enthusiasm too.

Warrior102

Gold Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM19YOqs7hU]Joe Biden's racist slip - YouTube[/ame]

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score

She just pissed off millions of Elvis fans with that comment on the day of his death back in 77. Stick a corn dog in her....she's done.

You deserve to be smacked and smacked hard. Now! I NEED a corndog! Damn those things are good.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2mzbuRgnI4]Joe Biden Tells Chuck Graham to Stand Up - YouTube[/ame]

Warrior102

Gold Member
Reaction score

You continue to be an idiot

Jarhead

Gold Member
Reaction score
57 states- and he wanted to preside over them
Corpse man- and he is their commander in chief

But lets kick around the conservative woman who confused some rock stars birthday and death anniversary.

Warrior102

Gold Member
Reaction score
This one ALWAYS cracks me up....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYJjOCYmi-A]John Kerry 2004 Concession Speech - YouTube[/ame]

Warrior102

Gold Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5FzCeV0ZFc]Howard Dean's Scream - YouTube[/ame]

OP
IndependntLogic

IndependntLogic

Reaction score

Yeah Ol' Howard was a riot! Now THAT was some funny juju! And y'all be some funny white people! Seriously, all ya got is sh*t from like years ago?

Whackmann's like a sitcom. New laughs every week.

I kinda wish the Left had an equivalent of her. Ahhh the good ol' days when Al Sharpton was on tv...

But no. Unfortunately, the true whackjobbery seems to be almost exclusively owned by the Right nowadays. That's okay. Given enough time, I'm sure Biden will say something colossally stupid and they can't keep him hidden for the next year...

Liberty

Silver Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube[/ame]

Google

Gold Member
Reaction score

Yeah Ol' Howard was a riot! Now THAT was some funny juju! And y'all be some funny white people! Seriously, all ya got is sh*t from like years ago?

I kinda wish the Left had an equivalent of her. Ahhh the good ol' days when Al Sharpton was on tv...

But no. Unfortunately, the true whackjobbery seems to be almost exclusively owned by the Right nowadays. That's okay. Given enough time, I'm sure Biden will say something colossally stupid and they can't keep him hidden for the next year...

Every single person out there claiming to be 'moderate' or 'independent' is so obviously and helplessly skewed to the left.

Obama himself has made countless flubs and received marginal if any media attention.

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Reaction score
When you flame someone, please make sure to edit the threads title.

It makes you look like a retard telling another retard that potato come after 10 not blue.

OP
IndependntLogic

IndependntLogic

Reaction score
Epic thread FAIL

LRN2TROLL

LOL! Awwww. A fan! Dude, it is so not my fault your girl keeps doing this sh1t.

btw, being fairly new to all this.... what's a "troll" or "trolling". Does it involve eating small children under bridges? BEcause I gave that up years ago...

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays

Oh, but the left does have their versions...They live at 1600 Pennsylvania and 1 Observatory Circle.

Unfortunately, it's not very funny for the country that those whackjob comedians are actually in charge of things.

Warrior102

Gold Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZSigyG-BZU]BARACK OBAMA STUPID QUOTES - YouTube[/ame]

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List