WH says negative comments on Fauci are "incredibly dangerous"

Yes, incredibly dangerous :lol:
The White House called attacks by Twitter Inc. owner Elon Musk on outgoing top medical adviser Anthony Fauci “disgusting” and “incredibly dangerous.”
“These personal attacks that we’ve been seeing are dangerous, on Dr. Fauci and other public health professionals as well. They are disgusting and they are divorced from reality,” White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Monday when asked about Musk’s tweets.

“We will continue to call that out and be very clear about that,” added Jean-Pierre, who did not mention Musk by name.

Musk in a tweet on Sunday mocked the use of gender pronouns and called for Fauci to be prosecuted. “My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci,” he wrote.

It has been PROVEN this guy lied and knowingly mislead the public.

Just for kicks, this is the video where rand paul DESTROYS fauci. This should have been enough to charge him with lying under oath.

This POS needs to be hung in a town square. Not defended.
Of course, its not surprising. The Biden admin seems to only defend the worse of the worse. Because thats their voting base.

These kinds of comments about Fauci are incredibly dangerous. Dangerous to the Marxist Lefts carefully scripted narrative…

If everyone got vaccinated and didn't go to Trump rallies who knows. We didn't count on 40% of the population being so partisan they won't even take a vaccine. Thank god you weren't around during the days of polio huh?

I got the initial one. I have NO desire to get 3-4 a year.

P.S. The Republican governor of Ohio told me I had to or I couldn't attend a concert I had tickets for.

That`s unfortunate but the Covid did hit red states harder than the American states. I`m one of those that always finds the silver lining.

Old vs young. It's that simple. Are you really still that oblivious to the factors that drive who's getting COVID and who has the worst outcomes? Hint it's not your political leanings, your vax status or whether you lock yourself away and hide under your bed. Age is the primary driver.

75% of the deaths in the US are people over 64. Expand it to 50+ and it jumps to 93%

If everyone got vaccinated and didn't go to Trump rallies who knows. We didn't count on 40% of the population being so partisan they won't even take a vaccine. Thank god you weren't around during the days of polio huh?
How you going to call out partisans while being partisan in the SAME post?
Vaccines didnt stop people from getting sick or transmitting the virus, you idiot. Your talking points got debunked over a year ago!
Polio vaccine took years before it went public. This "vaccine" didnt.
Try again, dummy.

Last edited:
Did they? I don't think they did. You're probably referring to when they said if you get vaccinated you wouldn't get covid. Did they say that? If so, yea that's not true but it is true you will survive if you are vaccinated and have a rougher go if not. Usually.
Read the links in the OP, dumbass. That was my entire point of this thread.
You are the reason they put warning labels on chemicals. You know that?

Read the books by Judy Mikovits and you will begin to understand that this discussion should be redundant.

He should first be legally found guilty, then publicly skinned alive over as long a period as possible .

His crimes make Mengele look a beginner and they stretch back at least 40 years .

Known as a WEF high ranking member and obviously part of the Khazarian Mafia , he almost defies belief and , though more controversial , is a certain Satanist imho .

highlights from Robert Kennedy Jr's book exposing Fauci:

Dr. Fauci had a personal financial interest in the drug being tested! He was listed as a co-owner on the patent for Proleukin, and stood to earn royalties from it!” According to little-known HHS rules at that time, NIH employees could collect unlimited royalty payments from drugs they worked on during their agency tenures

Dr. Fauci’s suppression of early treatments will go down in history as having caused the death of a half a million Americans in the ICU

On February 24, 2004, Dr. Fauci met with Kagan and Tramont to plan strategies for ridding himself of Dr. Fishbein. The men hatched a plan by which Kagan and Tramont would orchestrate Dr. Fishbein’s dismissal while making Dr. Fauci’s fingerprints undetectable. The challenge was daunting. All the players knew that Dr. Fauci was the only one with legal authority to fire Dr. Fishbein.

Everyone was terrified of Fauci,” says Dr. Fishbein. “He runs the agency like a vindictive dictator. Everyone is frightened of him; everyone knows that you never cross Fauci.” In Farber’s words, “Fishbein became a ‘ghost.’ Nobody addressed him in the corridors, in the elevators, in the cafeteria. ‘There was an active campaign to humiliate me,’ he recalls. ‘It was as if I had AIDS in the early days. I was like Tom Hanks in Philadelphia. Nobody would come near me

vaccines would have to endure the years-long delays that have always accompanied methodical safety and efficacy testing, and that would mean less profits, more uncertainty, longer runways to market, and a disappointing end to the lucrative COVID-19 vaccine gold rush. Dr. Fauci has invested $6 billion in taxpayer lucre in the Moderna vaccine alone.3 His agency is co-owner4 of the patent and stands to collect a fortune in royalties. At least four of Fauci’s hand-picked deputies are in line to collect royalties of $150,000/year based on Moderna’s success, and that’s on top of the salaries already paid by the American public.

The truth of the drug’s benefits was going viral, and the last thing Dr. Fauci et al. could tolerate was an effective treatment for COVID. Something needed to be done

I got the initial one. I have NO desire to get 3-4 a year.

P.S. The Republican governor of Ohio told me I had to or I couldn't attend a concert I had tickets for.

That was back then. Back then I would have banned you from concerts too. Today I wouldn't. I get it, we weren't 100% right. Or they weren't. But the right made everything political. Trump compared wearing a mask to carrying a purse.

I can't stand people saying masks don't work. Know what I do when they say it? I sneeze in their face from 7 feet away. When they say cover your mouth I say why, hands don't work.

And is still lying.

I'll be honest. They didn't get it 100% right. And they sure did push that needle on us, even mislead us by saying you won't get covid if you get vaccinated.

But maybe that's true? It's like the flu vaccinate. It isn't 100% but does prevent people from getting sick. Some get sick but it's not as bad because they were vaccinated.

Anyways, one time I went in for a medical thing and they said, "did you get vaccinated?" all serious and I said yes. Did you get the booster? And I said no. They wanted to say something but didn't. Because what the fuck are they going to do? Mandate every human gets this vaccinate?

At this point, whoever dies dies. We tried. But I guess if 40% wont' go along, we just have to go with the "if you die you die" plan.

That was back then. Back then I would have banned you from concerts too. Today I wouldn't. I get it, we weren't 100% right. Or they weren't. But the right made everything political. Trump compared wearing a mask to carrying a purse.

I can't stand people saying masks don't work. Know what I do when they say it? I sneeze in their face from 7 feet away. When they say cover your mouth I say why, hands don't work.

A large number of people do not trust Fauci yet the government sticks with him. I am not a Republican or a Trump supporter but I do not trust him.

And again, I'm not getting multiple shots a year.

I'm kidding of course. But it's a great point. If masks don't work, stop covering your mouth when you sneeze in a room full of other people because hands don't "work" either.
Is this a suggestion to wear a mask in case you should sneeze, sometime, somewhere?

That gives a whole new meaning to the term "useful idiot".
Why? Don't you get it? If masks don't "work" then neither does me covering my mouth and nose when I cough or sneeze. Are you so one sided you can't even see the point here? Then you are an idiot not me.

Explain to me why I should cover my mouth and nose when I sneeze. I think you find that the same arguments can be used for masks that you claim "don't work".

And it was during a pandemic.

I went to the dr office yesterday. Still had to wear a mask there. Are all dr offices in on the scam? You guys are truly dumb.

Forum List

Back