WH Correspondents dinner....... PFFFFFFFFT

F0E0D1A4-940C-4916-8533-B0677D9ED1B8.jpeg

Why do we even have this stroke fest for WH 'journalists'? This is part of the problem, the Media thinks they ARE the news. Donald Trump is again doing the right thing blowing them off and holding a rally for Americans who recognize the great job he is doing in spite of the Media's efforts to destroy him.

They do the dinner as a thank-you to the Fourth Estate in recognition that a free press is crucial to a healthy democracy.

Which ironically is the same reason Rump dumps it. That and his eggshell-thin narcissist's ego that can't handle getting a spray of reality in the face.

Every POTUS does it. That is, every POTUS not wallowing in his own bigly personality disorder. Even Dubya did it. Even he understood that you have to be able to laugh at yourself. And guess what -- he's right.
Ya, if you think this was set up to benefit the press you are mistaken. It was orrignally a way of getting publicity for the candidates under the guise of a press thank you. It is like going to a college graduation. The students did the work it is what we are there for but we spend hours listening to the proffessors pat each other on the back. Adnit it you just want to stand up and say shut the fuck up and give my kid his sheep skin.

She bombed.

I agree, from a comedy standpoint it was far below some others in the same venue. Her voice is hard to understand too.

She was pretty hard on Rump, but then that's the price he pays for wimping out of the event. AGAIN. :gay:

And it's damned pathetic that not only did he wimp out but actively held a counter-rally, thereby drawing even more attention to his wimpage.

In baseball when one team forfeits the game or doesn't show up, the team that does show up is recorded as winning 9 to nothing. So given the two years the press is up on Rump by a score of 18 to nothing. As they say in lottery commercials, "you can't win if you don't play".

Last edited:
Trump is scared of the grilling he'd get if he attended. Words hurt him deeply, as they do all the snowflakes that follow him. Obama destroyed Trump at a previous WHCD with Trump sitting there taking it up his azz. You could see how painful it was for Trump.

Now he hides at Mussolini style rallies of his sycophants and whines how butthurt he is. 2 down 2 to go. Soon enough this colostomy bag of a person Trump will be out of office as will all the weirdos that brown nose him and America can get back to being the shining beacon on the hill, rather than the reviled shithole Trump is making America known as around the world.

Trump is scared of the grilling he'd get if he attended. Words hurt him deeply, as they do all the snowflakes that follow him. Obama destroyed Trump at a previous WHCD with Trump sitting there taking it up his azz. You could see how painful it was for Trump.

Funny how you people keep saying how Trump took it in the ass years ago. What short memories you have that Donald hasn't gotten the ultimate comeback at Barack:

And so goes Obama's policies one by one.

I wonder who's laughing now.

Funny how you people keep saying how Trump took it in the ass years ago. What short memories you have that Donald hasn't gotten the ultimate comeback at Barack:

And so goes Obama's policies one by one.

I wonder who's laughing now.

The same as any Republican would do, and when the next Democrat gets in there he will burn to the ground everything Trump did.

Welcome to reality snowflake.

The Micheal Wolf presentation was so weird. The individual whines like an unfunny jewish "comedian," has misaligned eyes with giant fake lashes, a receding hairline and masculine jawline like a female on roids, is flat chested, and is very dark, unlike her high school pics, reminiscent of Rachel Dolezal. And that creature feels entitled to make fun of anyone? :p

The event should be called "Corrupt Bounders' Dinner".

Then Donald would’ve been hosting it. Either that or he would’ve been the guest of honor. There’s never been a doubt that he’s corrupt, everybody knows it. You don’t get to take the high road on this one.

The Micheal Wolf presentation was so weird. The individual whines like an unfunny jewish "comedian," has misaligned eyes with giant fake lashes, a receding hairline and masculine jawline like a female on roids, is flat chested, and is very dark, unlike her high school pics, reminiscent of Rachel Dolezal. And that creature feels entitled to make fun of anyone? :p

I would absolutely love to see a picture of you. I have a sneaking suspicion you bear absolutely no resemblance to Brad Pitt, Or really, any other fine looking man on the planet.

She bombed.

I agree, from a comedy standpoint it was far below some others in the same venue. Her voice is hard to understand too.

She was pretty hard on Rump, but then that's the price he pays for wimping out of the event. AGAIN. :gay:

And it's damned pathetic that not only did he wimp out but actively held a counter-rally, thereby drawing even more attention to his wimpage.

In baseball when one team forfeits the game or doesn't show up, the team that does show up is recorded as winning 9 to nothing. So given the two years the press is up on Rump by a score of 18 to nothing. As they say in lottery commercials, "you can't win if you don't play".

As to your first sentence, Dave Chapelle (one of many) begs to differ.

I would absolutely love to see a picture of you. I have a sneaking suspicion you bear absolutely no resemblance to Brad Pitt, Or really, any other fine looking man on the planet.

I'm at a loss to discern what "hairlines", "jawlines", "skin color", "flat-chested", or "eye alignment" has to do with qualifications for comedy. But they are staggeringly revealing of what "standards" of judgment the poster waddles in.

Forum List

Back