mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
WENN Newsdesk
Celebrities & Gossip
August 16, 2014 6:29 AM

Members of the controversial Westboro Baptist Church are planning an ill-advised protest at tragic actor Robin Williams' funeral over his portrayal of a gay man in "The Birdcage."

The "Good Will Hunting" star passed away on Monday, and while details of his funeral have not been made public, members of the church have already announced plans to picket the memorial.

A message posted on the group's official Twitter.com page reads: "Westboro Baptist Church Hopes To Preach In Lawful Proximity To Robin Williams' Funeral - To Warn The Living: Repent Or Likewise Perish." Westboro Baptist Church planning to protest Robin Williams' funeral

Just one problem......Robin Williams body was cremated the day after his death and his ashes spread over San Francisco Bay.

Looks like these religious nut-cases are SOL.
Robin Williams Reportedly Cremated Day After Suicide

WENN Newsdesk
Celebrities & Gossip

Members of the controversial Westboro Baptist Church are planning an ill-advised protest at tragic actor Robin Williams' funeral over his portrayal of a gay man in "The Birdcage."

The "Good Will Hunting" star passed away on Monday, and while details of his funeral have not been made public, members of the church have already announced plans to picket the memorial.

A message posted on the group's official Twitter.com page reads: "Westboro Baptist Church Hopes To Preach In Lawful Proximity To Robin Williams' Funeral - To Warn The Living: Repent Or Likewise Perish." Westboro Baptist Church planning to protest Robin Williams' funeral

Just one problem......Robin Williams body was cremated the day after his death and his ashes spread over San Francisco Bay.

The First Amendment protects the right to do so...................................:cry:

WENN Newsdesk
Celebrities & Gossip

The First Amendment protects the right to do so...................................:cry:
Cool......they're gonna look pretty foolish if there's no funeral to protest.

Robin was cremated and his ashes released into the Pacific Ocean, so sorry Westboro asshats

If there is a Memorial, perhaps they can picket outside a building. If so, I hope its near a large body of water. They could fall in, and tread for awhile.

I think Westboro should go picket the Mihael Brown memorial. See how well that goes for them.

I think they should picket the bottom of the Atlantic ocean, I heard there were a lot of sinners on the ocean floor.

I think Westboro should go picket the Mihael Brown memorial. See how well that goes for them.

I think they should picket the bottom of the Atlantic ocean, I heard there were a lot of sinners on the ocean floor.

Seriously though, I'm betting if they picketed the funeral or memorial of MB, they would finally get their asses kicked.

Seriously though, I'm betting if they picketed the funeral or memorial of MB, they would finally get their asses kicked.

The cliffs of the Grand Canyon are not heterosexual; one must jump off them to picket the "odd" ones however, spread the word.........to Westboro.................

I wonder if anyone has ever asked them people if they want protesters at any funerals that they go to. If they have been asked such a question and their answer was "No.", then they are officially nothing but a bunch of hypocrites.

God bless you and Robin's family and friends always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back