West Virginia Supreme Ct writes law banning DUI on private property

They aren't interpreting law. They're creating it.

Fuck the pigs.

Please show us the law they wrote. Every law has a number. Give us the actual law the judges wrote.

The entire problem is why do they care what you drive on private property..

I don't know all the driving laws of all 50 states but common sense sense no cops should care what I drive on land I own.. Again in South Carolina I can drive Semis with out a CDL on company property.. I can operate dump trucks and all the rest.. I can own 100 acres or so and drive my car 200 mph

I can buy a damn private lake and do what ever I like.

Why is public laws now going to private property.. ?

That's communism plain and simple..

So now I can't walk outside and take a piss my two nearest neighbours are both a quarter mile away..

Yes, that is why the law sucks. But it has nothing to do with my post.

I am not talking about whether the law is good or bad. I am challenging these idiots who claim the judges are writing laws.

Not arguing that.

They have to interpret the law in West Virginia as best as they can..

But its pure communism and I might agree with you they are not trying to write laws.. Just interpret them in their states.

Fuck the pigs.

Please show us the law they wrote. Every law has a number. Give us the actual law the judges wrote.

I don't know all the driving laws of all 50 states but common sense sense no cops should care what I drive on land I own.. Again in South Carolina I can drive Semis with out a CDL on company property.. I can operate dump trucks and all the rest.. I can own 100 acres or so and drive my car 200 mph

So now I can't walk outside and take a piss my two nearest neighbours are both a quarter mile away..

I am not talking about whether the law is good or bad. I am challenging these idiots who claim the judges are writing laws.

Not arguing that.

But its pure communism and I might agree with you they are not trying to write laws.. Just interpret them in their states.

And you wonder why you lost you commie bastard you lost because of us.. Now its are turn and we took our country back from you.. Go back to North Korea bitch. You're not welcome here.

Trump et al won because they reached to the white working class dems in the upper Midwest. He did not win because of the far and alt right, and now he will turn his back on you.

He has already decided to not prosecute the Clintons. He had to lose $25 million on his foundation settlement, and that will not stop further investigation by the feebs and the staties.

You SS doods are weaker now after the election than before. :lol:

Don't try to change the goal post on me you communist poor ass bastard

Why would you think a person driving his lawn mower on his private property can be charged with a D.U. I.?

That's what they are saying.

Stupid law...but I read once where a guy got a DUI for riding a horse while drunk, although I don't know if he was convicted of it, I mean you don't have a horse license, it's not a motor vehicle and the damn horse probably knew which way to go

He was on public property..

This is private property.. Sassy..

Do you understand why I am so pissed?

So know I can't go out to my dock in my own back yard drink beer and fish on a public lake? I can't get drunk as hell on my own dock? I am mother fucking pissed about this one.
Tough. But you can't drive impaired on your own property in WV.

Fuck the pigs.

Not arguing that.

You have no idea what is communism, chipmunk.

Better than the courts at interpreting laws are the legislatures that pass them. How tyrannical for one body to pass a law and then for another one to effectively repeal it and pass another one.

Even more tyrannical is for activist, left-wing courts to take up residence in our homes.

Better than the courts at interpreting laws are the legislatures that pass them. How tyrannical for one body to pass a law and then for another one to effectively repeal it and pass another one.

Even more tyrannical is for activist, left-wing courts to take up residence in our homes.

Elected officials deciding whether the law is constitutional? Yeah, what could go wrong?

Fuck the pigs.

Not arguing that.

You have no idea what is communism, chipmunk.

How old are you needle dick commie bastard?

Again answer my question why do you think this is a good law in your own words?

Courts are not supposed to write laws but they do it all the time.

http://www.govtslaves.com/west-virginia-supreme-court-expands-dui-to-private-property/

nov 11 2016 West Virginians can be charged with drunk driving on their own private land, even if they represent no danger to others. The state Supreme Court of Appeals laid down this new precedent last month, overturning previous interpretations of the state’s driving under the influence (DUI) law.

“We hold that an individual may lose his/her driver’s license if they are found driving a vehicle anywhere within the physical boundaries of West Virginia while under the influence of alcohol (and/or drugs), even if the vehicle is driven only upon private property not open to the general public,” Chief Justice Menis E. Ketchum II wrote for the court.

The ruling does not just apply to automobiles driven on one’s own land. The high court reviewed the situation of Joshua D. Beckett, who was arrested on February 4, 2012 for riding an all-terrain vehicle on his family’s farm in Monroe County. Having had a bit too much to drink, Beckett crashed his ATV and a friend called 911 for help. The medical personnel who responded to the scene called the sheriff after noticing Beckett was tipsy and had a blood alcohol level of .17.
This is bad news for Hillary voters. They need to drink to forget the pounding they got at the polls from white grandmothers in the Midwest rust belt.

Stupid law...but I read once where a guy got a DUI for riding a horse while drunk, although I don't know if he was convicted of it, I mean you don't have a horse license, it's not a motor vehicle and the damn horse probably knew which way to go

He was on public property..

This is private property.. Sassy..

Do you understand why I am so pissed?

So know I can't go out to my dock in my own back yard drink beer and fish on a public lake? I can't get drunk as hell on my own dock? I am mother fucking pissed about this one.
Tough. But you can't drive impaired on your own property in WV.

Again in your own words Jake the commie bitch fake..

Tell us how you think that is good?

upload_2016-11-23_6-50-23.jpeg

Forum List

Back