West Haven Man Burned Wife With Hot Oil

laughinReaper

Dec 5, 2011
WEST HAVEN — Charges are pending against a West Haven man who allegedly dumped hot oil on his wife, severely burning her upper torso.

Mohammad Chaudhry was taken into custody early Wednesday shortly after the incident at his apartment at 195 Canton St., police said.

His 41-year-old wife was rushed to the Connecticut Burn Center at Bridgeport Hospital, police said.

The woman's teenage son called police at 4:40 a.m. to report that someone had just killed his mother. Responding officers noticed a strong odor of burning oil inside the apartment, police said.

The woman had severe burns to her upper torso, police said.

The couple's teenaged children told officers that their parents had separated in the past year, but their mother decided to sleep over Tuesday night to be with her children.

Police said Chaudhry entered the room where she was sleeping and threw hot oil on her before fleeing. The children heard their mother screaming and rushed to her aid, police said.

Officers found Chaudhry nearby and took him into custody.

Copyright © 2013, The Hartford Courant
Police: West Haven Man Burned Wife With Hot Oil - Courant.com

If the mother was sleeping this means he had to heat up the oil,local news said he pulled a child out of the bed before he dumped the oil on her. I hope the bastard is put away on attempted murder as clearly that was his intent.

That man's punishment should be to have him be boiled in oil.

Make him feel the full extent.

:dev2:

Last edited:
Yeah that'll teach her to leave me! NOT. What a dumb ass..now instead of trying to work marriage out you are going to prison for at the very least assault with deadly weapon and possibly attempted murder and she divorces yer ass. Enjoy!

Note for the fucking idiots among us:

It wasn't Republicans who poured boiling oil on that poor woman.

Seriously, Derp -- you're fucked in the head.

Kindly get unfucked.

You didn't pour the oil. You just don't care about women's safety. So naturally, this is a "ho hum, so what, who cares" story for your ilk.

Note for the fucking idiots among us:

It wasn't Republicans who poured boiling oil on that poor woman.

Seriously, Derp -- you're fucked in the head.

Kindly get unfucked.

You didn't pour the oil. You just don't care about women's safety. So naturally, this is a "ho hum, so what, who cares" story for your ilk.

Women's SAFETY? You make it sound like a kitchen accident. This man heated up oil,removed a child from the bed before dumping the oil on his estranged wife! This is about Brutality against women.

And the point of this thread is to what? Reinforce the belief all Indians, or Pakistans, or people named Mohammed are violent? Or is it really a 'look what this guy did to his wife!' sorta deal? If so, how about this one?

NH man gets 35 to life for fatally shooting wife - seattlepi.com

Guilty guy's white. Same outrage or no?

Says the first person to bring any of those possibilities up. I purposely didn't bring any of that into the conversation because I'm not sure of the mans origins or if they played into this little piece of brutality. I posted it cause I'm outraged that any man would do this. WTF makes some men think like this? It's the typical If I can't have you nobody will BS. FYI My sister was kicked,choked,beaten and stabbed by her ex husband. When I was a kid my parents beat the shit out of each. My Mom was no shrinking violet so she always fought back. Maybe it's me still trying to make sense why this happens in the first place and why nothing ever seems to get done about it.

How would the Violence Against Women Act have stopped this lunatic from pouring boiling oil on his wife?

Be specific.

Anything written on paper won't help at all. My friend was killed by her estranged Husband while she had a restraining order on him. A piece of paper or legislation won't stop it, it will only make the punishment of the abuser worse. In the case of my friend,after her husband stabbed her to death he hung himself before such punishment could be used.

And the point of this thread is to what? Reinforce the belief all Indians, or Pakistans, or people named Mohammed are violent? Or is it really a 'look what this guy did to his wife!' sorta deal? If so, how about this one?

NH man gets 35 to life for fatally shooting wife - seattlepi.com

Guilty guy's white. Same outrage or no?

Says the first person to bring any of those possibilities up. I purposely didn't bring any of that into the conversation because I'm not sure of the mans origins or if they played into this little piece of brutality. I posted it cause I'm outraged that any man would do this. WTF makes some men think like this? It's the typical If I can't have you nobody will BS. FYI My sister was kicked,choked,beaten and stabbed by her ex husband. When I was a kid my parents beat the shit out of each. My Mom was no shrinking violet so she always fought back. Maybe it's me still trying to make sense why this happens in the first place and why nothing ever seems to get done about it.

The question does arise why this particular instance of domestic violence and brutality against a woman is thread worthy, as, we all know, such events happen many times around the US to women on a daily basis.
A woman is beaten every 15 seconds in the US. ... Each day, 4 women (in the US) die as a result of domestic abuse. ... •On average, more than three women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends in this country every day....
More details here: National Statistics

How would the Violence Against Women Act have stopped this lunatic from pouring boiling oil on his wife?

Be specific.

It would not.

Many women have been killed with intact TROs. We had a physician in TN murdered by a stalker. In TN stalking is a misdemeanor until you are convicted twice, then you get sent up for a year. He did his year, got out, and then shot her on the parking lot of a department store. He was an ex cop.

Forum List

Back