Wesley Hunt another one of many young black republicans running for office

I keep hearing no blacks are running for republican and I’m like I just saw one last week but forgot his name. So every time I see one I will post there information so you white
Liberals will stop saying blacks are republicans.. this is the the 5th one I saw last few months.
After this fiasco no self respecting white man will never vote for a black again..

I keep hearing no blacks are running for republican and I’m like I just saw one last week but forgot his name. So every time I see one I will post there information so you white
Liberals will stop saying blacks are republicans.. this is the the 5th one I saw last few months.
Your post makes no sense. Try again when you learn how to speak English.
Is that your teeth or a picket fence
It's the wall that trump promised. You know, the one Mexico was going to pay for, LOL.

Another unfulfilled promise/lie. You must be so sad.

But according to the left and especially the leftist colored not only are there no minority republicans but if such a thing happens they magically change to white.
You are proof positive that trump loves stupid people.
View attachment 346021
Good boy. You're better off just posting bullshit memes instead of embarrassing yourself by butchering the English language.

But according to the left and especially the leftist colored not only are there no minority republicans but if such a thing happens they magically change to white.
View attachment 346021
Good boy. You're better off just posting bullshit memes instead of embarrassing yourself by butchering the English language.
Huh

Black Community:
“This Guy can’t possibly represent us, he dresses like a well put together human being, he comes from a good family, he doesn’t speak Walmart, he articulates the English language, he likes white people...he’s an Uncle Tom....BAD CANDIDATE!”

Typical right wing blather. When he stands for something else let us know.

Black Community:
“This Guy can’t possibly represent us, he dresses like a well put together human being, he comes from a good family, he doesn’t speak Walmart, he articulates the English language, he likes white people...he’s an Uncle Tom....BAD CANDIDATE!”

Typical right wing blather. When he stands for something else let us know.

What do you compartmentalized black folks DEMAND that he stand for?

So says the founding member of the cult of dementia

"Look at our other African American"
Results vs miss speaking lol

7,000 blacks killed 6 years in Obama’s Chicago.

Trump lowest black unemployment, last year was the lowest numbers of blacks killed by cops. 2015 under Obama it was the highest.. want to continue?

LOL...
Good for you. At this rate, you'll have enough to matter by 2150.

Que the Diamond and Silk videos.

The number of black voters who voted for Trump in 2016 helped prevent Hillary's 'landslide' and instead helped Trump win....but you already knew that.

Biden and D-Engel just helped demonstrate Democrats still don't really give a damn about blacks.

"If you aren't voting for me you ain't black.
- Joe Biden

"If I didn’t have a primary, I wouldn’t care."
- D-Engel to the Bronx Borough President Ruben Diaz Jr. about George Floyd death

Don't forget, calling black folks THUGS and quoting racist southern mayors always helps. You should do that more.

Obama called them thugs to.. any more fake news? FACT CHECKED! Lol

Like I said. It works. Keep it going.

LOL...
Oct 30, 2018

Don't forget, calling black folks THUGS and quoting racist southern mayors always helps. You should do that more.

Your attempt to infer that I call all blacks 'thugs' is an attempt to push a false narrative.

In fact, I have not called BLACKS 'thugs' - I have called ANYONE destroying property, looting, attacking innocent people, etc... THUGS. COLOR is not part of any definition of 'THUG'.

'THUG':
'A violent person, especially a criminal'

Your attempt to paint me as a racist fails, not only because calling people 'racists' in order to silence them is an old tactic used by Democrats for decades but also because you are stupid.
Your attempt to infer that I call all blacks 'thugs' is an attempt to push a false narrative.
I inferred no such thing. It was Trump who tweeteted it. I suggested you continue using such rhetoric in your quest to recruit more black conservatives.
960x0.png

In fact, I have not called BLACKS 'thugs' - I have called ANYONE destroying property, looting, attacking innocent people, etc... THUGS. COLOR is not part of any definition of 'THUG'.

'THUG':

Your attempt to paint me as a racist fails, not only because calling people 'racists' in order to silence them is an old tactic used by Democrats for decades but also because you are stupid.
I inferred no such thing. It was Trump who tweeteted it. I suggested you continue using such rhetoric in your quest to recruit more black conservatives.
View attachment 346089

Are you implying that black conservatives are too stupid to know that there is an increased propensity for blacks to be thugs?
You think a POTUS has to enlighten them on such a FACT?

'THUG':

View attachment 346089
Please point out in the President's Tweet where he say 'These BLACK thugs'..... I don't see the words 'BLACK' and 'thugs' together at all.

You do realize the THUGS, rioting, looting, and burning and not JUST black people, right?

It seems, again, as if you are just MAKING SHIT UP because you hate the man. Thanks for pointing that out.

'THUG':

View attachment 346089

Are you implying that black conservatives are too stupid to know that there is an increased propensity for blacks to be thugs?
I'm not implying anything. I told you exactly what I meant in the post you responded to, dope.

'THUG':

View attachment 346089
Please point out in the President's Tweet where he say 'These BLACK thugs'..... I don't see the words 'BLACK' and 'thugs' together at all.

You do realize the THUGS, rioting, looting, and burning and not JUST black people, right?

It seems, again, as if you are just MAKING SHIT UP because you hate the man. Thanks for pointing that out.
It's been explained to you multiple times already. Each time you incompetently fail.

'THUG':

View attachment 346089

I'm not implying anything. I told you exactly what I meant in the post you responded to, dope.

Who gives a shit what you MEANT....the President did NOT call blacks 'thugs as you stated / inferred or whatever the hell you want to spin it. I call it a LIE.

Your previous quote of the President's Tweet did not show him doing so, so why you posted a Tweet that killed your narrative I don't know. I asked you, though, for a direct quote showing Trump specifically called Blacks 'thugs'...and here we are.....no link, no quote.

Debunked....NEXT...

It's been explained to you multiple times already. Each time you incompetently fail.
The only person demonstrating they have failed is YOU. I called you out - I asked for a link /quote supporting your claim / diatribe. you provided a Tweet that kills your narrative - no link, no quote.

Debunked...NEXT.

You are such an ass. You only talk good about blacks when it fits the RW mold.

I see the same thing going on when it comes to Democrats. They only talk about blacks during election years, the rest of the time they seem to get ignored.

Forum List

Back