Wesley Hunt another one of many young black republicans running for office

I keep hearing no blacks are running for republican and I’m like I just saw one last week but forgot his name. So every time I see one I will post there information so you white
Liberals will stop saying blacks are republicans.. this is the the 5th one I saw last few months.

Black Community:
“This Guy can’t possibly represent us, he dresses like a well put together human being, he comes from a good family, he doesn’t speak Walmart, he articulates the English language, he likes white people...he’s an Uncle Tom....BAD CANDIDATE!”

I keep hearing no blacks are running for republican and I’m like I just saw one last week but forgot his name. So every time I see one I will post there information so you white
Liberals will stop saying blacks are republicans.. this is the the 5th one I saw last few months.
"Look at our other African American"
Results vs miss speaking lol

7,000 blacks killed 6 years in Obama’s Chicago.

Trump lowest black unemployment, last year was the lowest numbers of blacks killed by cops. 2015 under Obama it was the highest.. want to continue?

You are such an ass. You only talk good about blacks when it fits the RW mold.
Someone's feeling threatened by a black Republican.....blacks are supposed to be 'owned' by the Democrats. As Joe said, 'If you ain't voting for me you ain't black...'

I haven't read the rest of the snowflake posts, but I am sure one of them won't disappoint me by calling him an 'Uncle Tom' and/or attacking him...
Threatened where they hardly exist. Get real.

Trump lowest black unemployment, last year was the lowest numbers of blacks killed by cops. 2015 under Obama it was the highest.. want to continue?

LOL...
Good for you. At this rate, you'll have enough to matter by 2150.

Que the Diamond and Silk videos.

Someone's feeling threatened by a black Republican.....blacks are supposed to be 'owned' by the Democrats. As Joe said, 'If you ain't voting for me you ain't black...'

I haven't read the rest of the snowflake posts, but I am sure one of them won't disappoint me by calling him an 'Uncle Tom' and/or attacking him...
Threatened where they hardly exist. Get real.
Don’t exist? Because they disagree with you? How racist!

LOL...

They are doing better under trump .. hehe

LOL...

The number of black voters who voted for Trump in 2016 helped prevent Hillary's 'landslide' and instead helped Trump win....but you already knew that.

Biden and D-Engel just helped demonstrate Democrats still don't really give a damn about blacks.

"If you aren't voting for me you ain't black.
- Joe Biden

"If I didn’t have a primary, I wouldn’t care."
- D-Engel to the Bronx Borough President Ruben Diaz Jr. about George Floyd death

LOL...

The number of black voters who voted for Trump in 2016 helped prevent Hillary's 'landslide' and instead helped Trump win....but you already knew that.

Biden and D-Engel just helped demonstrate Democrats still don't really give a damn about blacks.

- Joe Biden

- D-Engel to the Bronx Borough President Ruben Diaz Jr. about George Floyd death

Don't forget, calling black folks THUGS and quoting racist southern mayors always helps. You should do that more.

LOL...

- Joe Biden

Don't forget, calling black folks THUGS and quoting racist southern mayors always helps. You should do that more.

Obama called them thugs to.. any more fake news? FACT CHECKED! Lol

LOL...

- Joe Biden

Like I said. It works. Keep it going.

LOL...

- Joe Biden

Like I said. It works. Keep it going.

Your attempt to infer that I call all blacks 'thugs' is an attempt to push a false narrative.

In fact, I have not called BLACKS 'thugs' - I have called ANYONE destroying property, looting, attacking innocent people, etc... THUGS. COLOR is not part of any definition of 'THUG'.

'THUG':
'A violent person, especially a criminal'

Your attempt to paint me as a racist fails, not only because calling people 'racists' in order to silence them is an old tactic used by Democrats for decades but also because you are stupid.

"only talk good"....yeah....well done.

Please list the
Names of the black, Hispanic, and females, running for Congress, I know there are a few in Florida, California, New York.

Laura loomer is one.. she is the squad destroyer lol

Your post makes no sense. Try again when you learn how to speak English.

But according to the left and especially the leftist colored not only are there no minority republicans but if such a thing happens they magically change to white.
You are proof positive that trump loves stupid people.

Your post makes no sense. Try again when you learn how to speak English.
Is that your teeth or a picket fence

But according to the left and especially the leftist colored not only are there no minority republicans but if such a thing happens they magically change to white.
You are proof positive that trump loves stupid people.
8594DE9A-91B8-4A49-B917-5BA24073E9CF.jpeg

Forum List

Back