We're

Simple and petty complaints for simple and petty people.

like we didnt know it was coming when the trip was announced?

I actually see it as a good idea. Our travel and tourism industry is struggling severly....and the more the news is about "how hard things are in America" the more people from overseas wont think of the US as a vacation destination.

True or not, we need the world to see that not all is gloomy here in the US.

the Disneyland out here (the Original :eusa_angel:) has had to turn people away the last couple of months....

He is promoting Disney becuase it is a world reknowned resort...and he is not promoting Disney...he is promoting Travel and Tourism.

Showing the world Vegas is showing them what they can find in their own backyard.....

I disagree Jar, when the ecomony is hurting the way it is, people cannot afford to go on vacations like that regardless of how much he 'promotes' it. I believe you give him too much credit.

He is promoting tourism to those abroad....tourism from abroad is down dramamtically

Becaue the entire world economy is in recession, Europe is barely hanging on by a thread, the majority there are in no position to travel either.

I disagree Jar, when the ecomony is hurting the way it is, people cannot afford to go on vacations like that regardless of how much he 'promotes' it. I believe you give him too much credit.

He is promoting tourism to those abroad....tourism from abroad is down dramamtically

Becaue the entire world economy is in recession, Europe is barely hanging on by a thread, the majority there are in no position to travel either.

I have bigger issues with this administration than to get caught up in whether or not he is doing this disney thing for personal pleasure or financial gain of a supporter....

If I sat here and questioned every little freaking thing he did, I would go insane.

I do not like the mans ideology. I do not like his lack of true leadership. I do not like his partisanship. I do not see him as a man with integrity. I do not trust his agenda...

I could give a hoot as to whether or not he is cheating the taxpayer so he can go to Disney.

I know from an LEO standpoint his visit is the pits. Orlando is having kittens.

Can you imagine being on his security detail??

Good Gawd. No way.

Hope his kids have fun at Disney. Shit I live right down the road and never go.

Why should this president have to do what NO OTHER president has had to do???

What is different about him from all the others?

He's not doing anything different. Which, for many of us, is an issue. But the fact remains - and it is a fact (I know you're fond of facts) - He is not going to Disney for a vacation. He's going to promote Disney. This is a good thing.

So this fact makes this entire thread a lying hack troll thread.

Right?

No, because it really is a vacation, it's just not being called a vacation.

I have bigger issues with this administration than to get caught up in whether or not he is doing this disney thing for personal pleasure or financial gain of a supporter....

If I sat here and questioned every little freaking thing he did, I would go insane.

I do not like the mans ideology. I do not like his lack of true leadership. I do not like his partisanship. I do not see him as a man with integrity. I do not trust his agenda...

I could give a hoot as to whether or not he is cheating the taxpayer so he can go to Disney.

He is out of touch with us.... the American people.

He was never in touch to begin with... :eusa_eh:

He was never in touch to begin with... :eusa_eh:

You will get no arguement from me :clap2:

why were none of you so insensed when Bush took vacations?
Mo' 'Bama Derangement Syndrome

I wish they could see just how bias they looked when they do this crap.

They distory their own party daily with all their anger for no reason.

Truth if i was a Democrat,i would be telling you to shut the fuck up......you "DISTORY" your party in many a thread and post......Sallow tried nicely telling you to shut up in one of his threads,he said "you are not helping make my point".....and of course you would not shut up.....so Sallow left his own thread.......then it became your thread....as planed.....

There's a lot more to visiting America than just disney.. He is promoting disney.. for a thousand bucks a day you get to stand in line two hours to ride a 30 second ride.. Hell why not tell them about the Grand Canyon, the Sequoia National forest. Denali National Park, or Niagra falls. but disney? sheesh.

Anything he does, you say he should've done something else on everything. That Obama Derangement Syndrome is kicking your ass.

Mo' 'Bama Derangement Syndrome

I wish they could see just how bias they looked when they do this crap.

They distory their own party daily with all their anger for no reason.

Truth if i was a Democrat,i would be telling you to shut the fuck up......you "DISTORY" your party in many a thread and post......Sallow tried nicely telling you to shut up in one of his threads,he said "you are not helping make my point".....and of course you would not shut up.....so Sallow left his own thread.......then it became your thread....as planed.....

lol....the irony...

Sorry...had to. Couldnt help myself.

There's a lot more to visiting America than just disney.. He is promoting disney.. for a thousand bucks a day you get to stand in line two hours to ride a 30 second ride.. Hell why not tell them about the Grand Canyon, the Sequoia National forest. Denali National Park, or Niagra falls. but disney? sheesh.

Anything he does, you say he should've done something else on everything. That Obama Derangement Syndrome is kicking your ass.

cry us a fucking river whydonchya?

He's not doing anything different. Which, for many of us, is an issue. But the fact remains - and it is a fact (I know you're fond of facts) - He is not going to Disney for a vacation. He's going to promote Disney. This is a good thing.

He needs to go to Vegas and promote Vegas after all the harm he's caused them. He's promoting Disney cause it's a parent company of one of his networks.. crony capitalism at it's best.

He is promoting Disney becuase it is a world reknowned resort...and he is not promoting Disney...he is promoting Travel and Tourism.

Showing the world Vegas is showing them what they can find in their own backyard.....

Simple and petty complaints for simple and petty people.

I couldn't have put it better myself. :clap2:

actually Marc you have.....you have a bunch of threads that are pretty petty themselves.....and before you jump at me.....you also have some good ones......
Not to worry Harry, I try not to attack willy nilly. You're good. 'Sides...I'm trying to be more civil going forward. I still believe there's more than a few honest and sincere, but seriously confused/wrong Republicans. Perhaps they can be saved somehow.

:D

cry us a fucking river whydonchya?

No thanks, you're doing a great job of it already

He needs to go to Vegas and promote Vegas after all the harm he's caused them. He's promoting Disney cause it's a parent company of one of his networks.. crony capitalism at it's best.

I couldn't have put it better myself. :clap2:

actually Marc you have.....you have a bunch of threads that are pretty petty themselves.....and before you jump at me.....you also have some good ones......
Not to worry Harry, I try not to attack willy nilly. You're good. 'Sides...I'm trying to be more civil going forward. I still believe there's more than a few honest and sincere, but seriously confused/wrong Republicans. Perhaps they can be saved somehow.

:D

Funny...I say liberals are misguided but good people...they, too, can be saved. I just dont know if I have enough time!....time is not on my side.....

I just watched him speak at Disney. I thought he was very funny when he said that he was "looking forward to meeting Mickey, because he is the only leader with bigger ears than me." Naturally, I suspect he did not write the line, but it made me laugh... and I don't care who wrote it, it was funny and he delivered it well.

Forum List

Back