Were the Trump's supporters conned by the Donald

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Were the Trump supporters conned by the Donald. Were the desperate, frustrated people told what they wanted to hear by Trump but he will never be able to deliver.

What if the Trump supporters were not conned. What will the USA be like? There will be a 10 foot wall on the Mexico border. Eleven million illegals returned to their countries of origin. The US will terminate their trade agreements with countries through out the world to go it on their own.Put heavy tariffs on goods from Mexico and China. ( along with their retalitory tariffs against us from Mexico and China.) They will pull back from Nato and our Asian Pacific allies to go it on our own militarily. Will our closest allies be Russia, Egypt and the Phillipines. Will a conservative Supreme Court over turn Gay Marriage, Roe vs Wade, Civil Rights laws, what few gun restrictions we have. Taxes will be reduced for everybody. (what does that do to the deficit?) Ban all Muslims entering the USA. Bomb the "shit" out of ISIS. Our laws and culture will give benefit to white men over women and all non-whites.

What will this Trump USA be like?

If anybody conned voters it was Barry Sotoro Hussein Obama who conned Harvard when he claimed to be an alien (the truth?) in order to get a break in tuition or the "Hope and Change" hype which left Americans with little hope and barely enough change to buy a paper.

Were the Trump supporters conned by the Donald. Were the desperate, frustrated people told what they wanted to hear by Trump but he will never be able to deliver.
...?

No. We agree with him. We've been waiting for someone to say what he said for decades.

Hell, I voted for Buchanan when he said those things, but Buchanan didn't have the mojo to smash though the media wall to reach the people.

What if the Trump supporters were not conned. What will the USA be like? There will be a 10 foot wall on the Mexico border. Eleven million illegals returned to their countries of origin. The US will terminate their trade agreements with countries through out the world to go it on their own.Put heavy tariffs on goods from Mexico and China. ( along with their retalitory tariffs against us from Mexico and China.) They will pull back from Nato and our Asian Pacific allies to go it on our own militarily. Will our closest allies be Russia, Egypt and the Phillipines. Will a conservative Supreme Court over turn Gay Marriage, Roe vs Wade, Civil Rights laws, what few gun restrictions we have. Taxes will be reduced for everybody. (what does that do to the deficit?) Ban all Muslims entering the USA. Bomb the "shit" out of ISIS. Our laws and culture will give benefit to white men over women and all non-whites.

No, moron, they weren't conned.

The America you guys voted for will be the sequel to the Bushreich.

If you aren't part of the 1% you don't matter.

SO, you didn't notice the way that the BUsh's fought against Trump, and then JOINTED TOGETHER WITH THE DEMS to fight against Trump?

Jeez, it's almost like you are willfully blind.

Douche bags like you believe that if you aren't an illegal alien you don't matter.

...?

No. We agree with him. We've been waiting for someone to say what he said for decades.

Hell, I voted for Buchanan when he said those things, but Buchanan didn't have the mojo to smash though the media wall to reach the people.
Trump talked the talk you wanted but will he be able to deliver. Talk is cheap

...?

I could vote for the man that made a convincing case that he would made a good faith effort to defend and champion my interests,

or I could vote for the woman who had made a convincing case that she would make a good faith effort to ATTACK and undermine my interests.

"Talk is cheap" is an irrelevant statement in that context.

...?

I could vote for the man that made a convincing case that he would made a good faith effort to defend and champion my interests,

or I could vote for the woman who had made a convincing case that she would make a good faith effort to ATTACK and undermine my interests.

Talk can be very cheap if one does not deliver what they promise.

A con man uses words to bring in their prey and then once they have what they want they do not give what they promised.

I feel Trump is a con man, We will all find out.

Sounds like you just described a good start!

...?

A con man uses words to bring in their prey and then once they have what they want they do not give what they promised.

NOthing in your post addressed anything in my post.

You just ignored it all, and just restated your initial claim.

That is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion and your position is thus invalid.

...?

We know that you libs are so used to empty campaign promises. It's exactly what Obummer did, presented empty campaign promises, promises to which he completely ignored.

Forum List

Back