We're Rounding the Curve... with Record Cases!!!

The whole point is Biden does not have a miracle secret. What he does have is the common sense to promote the protocols we know work to slow the spread of COVID, unlike Capt. Clorox.
I also trust that he would not lie to us about the severity of the virus, attack experienced scientists who issue their best opinions, applaud large groups of people who get together with zero effort at public safety, or mock Americans who are just trying to protect themselves and their loved ones.

The whole point is Biden does not have a miracle secret. What he does have is the common sense to promote the protocols we know work to slow the spread of COVID, unlike Capt. Clorox.
I also trust that he would not lie to us about the severity of the virus, attack experienced scientists who issue their best opinions, or mock Americans who are just trying to protect themselves and their loved ones.
Let's test everyone twice a day for a week ..........and ROCK THE FEAR.

I also trust that he would not lie to us about the severity of the virus, attack experienced scientists who issue their best opinions, or mock Americans who are just trying to protect themselves and their loved ones.
Let's test everyone twice a day for a week ..........and ROCK THE FEAR.
And they would say, thats not enough.

The Chinese communists might have engineered this virus to kill the elderly because they are smart enough to know voting for Trump is the best thing for our country. Maybe Red China wanted to kill off Trump supporters and replace them with brainwashed Millenials who prefer Marxism-communism. Don't trust those lowlife communist bastards. Stick with Trump.
Im so glad to hear someone else say this.
Though impossible for you and I to prove, this thought has crossed my mind a few times.
I too, dont put it past the CCP to create such a virus that would specifically target the elderly, as to what a huge advantage for them.
Well it might be a conspiracy theory, but Im with you, vote Trump.
Thank you both for providing insight into the irrational and illogical conspiracy thinking typical of many Trump voters.

The Chinese communists might have engineered this virus to kill the elderly because they are smart enough to know voting for Trump is the best thing for our country. Maybe Red China wanted to kill off Trump supporters and replace them with brainwashed Millenials who prefer Marxism-communism. Don't trust those lowlife communist bastards. Stick with Trump.
Im so glad to hear someone else say this.
Though impossible for you and I to prove, this thought has crossed my mind a few times.
I too, dont put it past the CCP to create such a virus that would specifically target the elderly, as to what a huge advantage for them.
Well it might be a conspiracy theory, but Im with you, vote Trump.
Thank you both for providing insight into the irrational and illogical conspiracy thinking typical of many Trump voters.
And you sir, are more than welcome.
I take it that youve decided to get aboard the unstoppable Trump Train !
Good for you.

What I find amusing is that folks blame The Donald. How can he be at fault when our doctors and scientists\
had no idea how to treat this virus at the outset.
Putting aside how wrong your assertion is, Capt. Clorox is rightly blamed for the nation's response because from the beginning, and to this day, he downplayed the seriousness of the pandemic (and admitted as much to Woodward) because he was more concerned about the economic impact an appropriate response would have over the lives of human beings.
WOW..

Deaths from alcoholism and sucicde are now dwarfing COVID in the age ranges of 18-55. For most of America your desired cure is far worse than the damn disease..

How are we rounding the curve if we have record covid cases???
Simple.. were testing more than any other country today. "cases" is a dog whistle and nothing more. You need to look at who is being infected, the age ranges, hospitalizations and those needing interventions.

The term "CASES" is a false premise as with PCR testing even a person who has antibodies and has recently gotten well will have virus fragments that give a false positive result.

Right now hospitalizations are steady in most states. Those need interventions are way down and the death rates are declining.

Your cases number is hyperbole... The real measure is staying steady and declining.

What's worse, that Trump totally and blatantly lies to everyone and says "we're rounding the curve" when covid cases are at record highs.

Or Trump's idiot loyalists that actually believe these lies.

How are we rounding the curve if we have record covid cases???

So, how should we make China pay?

IDIOT-GRAM ^^^; Variety off topic + believing Donald Trump.

Record case numbers because of record testing numbers DUH. Most people who test positive don't even know they have it.

Uh ha, and can you understand they can pass the virus to others?

The common cold is passed onto others,also. (And probably with the same death rate.)

This has to be the first time in history that the people who are not sick...have been restricted to quarters.

That's probably why we have released all of our criminals from jail, to make room for the folks who don't wear
a mask and/or folks who are guilty of going to work.

Record case numbers because of record testing numbers DUH. Most people who test positive don't even know they have it.

The common cold is passed onto others,also. (And probably with the same death rate.)

This has to be the first time in history that the people who are not sick...have been restricted to quarters.

That's probably why we have released all of our criminals from jail, to make room for the folks who don't wear

It's people like you who will allow Covid to continue to infect and kill our people. Shut Trump's self interest out and do what the science suggests.

Last edited:

It's people like you who will allow Covid to continue to infect and kill our people. Shut Trump's self interest out and do what the science suggests.
It is people like you that only prolonged this BS by shutting everything down..........The virus will run it's course...........only thing you Morons have done is make the misery last longer than it should have and destroyed businesses and jobs.

This is some evil shit right here putting blame on a fellow American no less the President!
It's a real clarion call for dis-unity!!!

Tell me why those wearing masks were 86% of those people who contracted the virus? IF masking actually worked those wearing them would not be the ones becoming ill. 86% of those who contracted COVID wore masks all of the time or most of the time... Explain to me how you think masks are working.

When science comes up with a cure...I'll be first in line. Hiding in a basement is not science. It is a poor
plea from people who don't have a cure.

And please do not compare me to Democratic Governors that sent tens of thousands of elderly Americans to their death
by sending infected people back into nursing homes and extended care facilities.

When science comes up with a cure...I'll be first in line. Hiding in a basement is not science. It is a poor
plea from people who don't have a cure.

And please do not compare me to Democratic Governors that sent tens of thousands of elderly Americans to their death
by sending infected people back into nursing homes and extended care facilities.

Hmmm... do you have anything of substance to report? You echo the bullshit, aka as right wing propaganda and have expanded one governor who early on made that mistake, by making that claim of all Democratic Governors. You're are very dishonest.

Last edited:
Everything is Trumps fault.
I believe that Trump actually paid China to manufacture the virus.
Trump made everyone sick on purpose.
Trump killed all the covid victims with his bare hands.

Im practicing to be liberal in my next life.
How am I doing ?

Hoaxing again
For months we ranged 600/800,000 tests per day with between 35000-50000 positives per day or approx 6%

Now we are testing 1.2 million per day with 72,00 positives which is also 6%

No surge but rather just more testing. Media will lie every chance it gets. Covid fears are for math and stat retards and those who oh so conveniently want to fake being such
Imbeciles

Forum List

Back