Went to the movies and walked out

I am not sure I believe your posts Quasar. If they are even half true, you are a danger to yourself and others. But if they were half true you probably wouldn’t be posting clearly when it suits you and with typos to “show” that you’re drunk. My hunch is that you’re doing a different kind of trolling. Just for any reaction.

If my hunch is right, you should stop. But if I’m wrong, your behavior could kill perfectly innocent people. Rx drugs and drinking and driving? If that’s real, get yourself hospitalized immediately.
Lolol...

Watch movies online....on cable.....wherever ....but go physically to the movies?

You are crazy LOL
How many films are even there anymore now? I saw a commercial yesterday for what I guess is a new film with Brad Pitt and at the end of the clip it was said that the film can be streamed at what I guess is the Paramount Plus website which only gave me the impression that the film can't be seen at any theatre.

God bless you and Brad always!!!

Holly

P.S. Am I the only person here who has never seen any of Brad's films? :D :D :D

No.

I go to the Marina here where I live, I walk in the woods, I enjoy my journeys close to the sea......

But to go inside a movie theater is not my concept of enjoying life.....may be it's yours but not mine.

You make it sound as though the guy spends every waking moment either at the movies or at home wishing he was at the movies.

I spend a lot of time on my boat. On the weekends a group of us head out for motorcycle rides. We go to concerts. We go to street fairs. We go camping. We go to yard sales and antique stores. We go to baseball and football games. We go to flea markets.

Oh, and get this: WE ALSO GO TO THE MOVIES!!

Not a damn thing wrong with takin' in the occasional flick in a theater...

How many films are even there anymore now?

There are some. I'm waiting for the new Top Gun movie coming out on Sunday...

I saw a commercial yesterday for what I guess is a new film with Brad Pitt and at the end of the clip it was said that the film can be streamed at what I guess is the Paramount Plus website which only gave me the impression that the film can't be seen at any theatre.

God bless you and Brad always!!!

Holly

P.S. Am I the only person here who has never seen any of Brad's films? :D :D :D

Brad Pitt, his prettyness not withstanding, is a pretty good actor. He was great in "Moneyball"...

Forum List

Back