Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Every preview was utterly either terrible or woke azz nonsense

Saw the , Northman
It was a train wreck
So bad that after 45 min I walked out of the movies .
Had a bunch of booze then drove around town

Saw the , Northman
It was a train wreck
Hold on Q!

If you are taking medication to control your mental issues and you are drinking then you are on the road to some serious issues…

Saw the , Northman
It was a train wreck
to much action?.....gave you a nose bleed?.....

I am not sure I believe your posts Quasar. If they are even half true, you are a danger to yourself and others. But if they were half true you probably wouldn’t be posting clearly when it suits you and with typos to “show” that you’re drunk. My hunch is that you’re doing a different kind of trolling. Just for any reaction.

If my hunch is right, you should stop. But if I’m wrong, your behavior could kill perfectly innocent people. Rx drugs and drinking and driving? If that’s real, get yourself hospitalized immediately.

Watch movies online....on cable.....wherever ....but go physically to the movies?

You are crazy LOL
Ya, God forbid one leaves the house and sees other people out for entertainment. Hole your self up only watch movies online. Spout out on political boards and never ever spend time with other people. That should be good for your mental health.

I am not sure I believe your posts Quasar. If they are even half true, you are a danger to yourself and others. But if they were half true you probably wouldn’t be posting clearly when it suits you and with typos to “show” that you’re drunk. My hunch is that you’re doing a different kind of trolling. Just for any reaction.

If my hunch is right, you should stop. But if I’m wrong, your behavior could kill perfectly innocent people. Rx drugs and drinking and driving? If that’s real, get yourself hospitalized immediately.
Few drinks is noo biggiee
I am not reckless and I follow the rules of the road

Ya, God forbid one leaves the house and sees other people out for entertainment. Hole your self up only watch movies online. Spout out on political boards and never ever spend time with other people. That should be good for your mental health.

No.

I go to the Marina here where I live, I walk in the woods, I enjoy my journeys close to the sea......

But to go inside a movie theater is not my concept of enjoying life.....may be it's yours but not mine.

I go out plenty. We eat out. I've been out lately to hear some local bands and see friends. But I see no reason to go to the movies. Hassles and expenses that are not worth it.

I don’t troll
I really am unstable like uranium

just a few drinks
Geez ..cheese and crackers

What you said was "Had a bunch of booze then drove around town". So you had a bunch of booze, while on medication, and drove around town. That is being a reckless asshole.

No.

I go to the Marina here where I live, I walk in the woods, I enjoy my journeys close to the sea......

But to go inside a movie theater is not my concept of enjoying life.....may be it's yours but not mine.
Ya, not your cup of tea I get it but you termed it as crazy. I myself live at a marina. I spend significantly more time on the water than a movie theater. My point is it is not crazy.. Glad you get out amongst your fellow men and women. Those who enjoy the theater are doing this and should not be deemed crazy. I do find it how ever odd that the op would purposely go to a movie that had terrible reviews and also does not reflect his views to be rather strange and could border crazy. Maybe that is what you were referring to.

Forum List

Back