Blood Moon Tonight (14 May 22)

Natural Citizen

American Made
Aug 8, 2016
Around midnight on the east coast.

Probably why everyone's getting shot up.

Historically speaking, bad things have happened during blood moons.

You know how some folks are when it comes to their rituals and whatnot. I tell ya. Some people....

Anyway, just a reminder.

Last edited:
And this is going to be a Full Blood Moon in Scorpio....Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse at that.....WOW......very powerful!o_O

Big full moon over Va. with scattered clouds from a passing thunder storm. Mild temperatures and you don't have to stay up till dawn to see it. Looks like a win-win so far.

Think the clouds are gonna move in down there, though.

You might luck out.

Of course it's cloudy out, as usual.....My AO must the the worst place in the world as far as timing goes when it comes to viewing special celestial events.

LOL....I think that it does stir-up the crazies.....My daughter was called into work today (medical field) due to the extra craziness.

You know how some folks are when it comes to their rituals and whatnot. I tell ya. Some people....

Anyway, just a reminder.
It just means the earth atmosphere ( red wavelengths) leaked onto the surface of the moon

ZSC_3269g1618x1000.jpg
ZSC_3269sq400.jpg

As soon as the sun started to hit the edge of the moon again after being black/red for 30 minutes, birds started chirping like it was sunrise. It was spectacular for a few minutes here in vermont, but then a fog bank rolled in and obscured everything. I hope we have our moon back by now ;-)

As soon as the sun started to hit the edge of the moon again after being black/red for 30 minutes, birds started chirping like it was sunrise. It was spectacular for a few minutes here in vermont, but then a fog bank rolled in and obscured everything. I hope we have our moon back by now ;-)
It's was weird to hear all the birds chirping in the middle of the night. They were sort of freaking out from the eclipse.

Anyway, just a reminder.
Charlatan Hagee makes lots of prophecy about blood moon.

Forum List

Back