Wendy Davis lost women voters by a nine-point margin

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Ohhhh, ouch !! That's got to rub some salt in the wound right there ! :dance:

Texas Democrat Wendy Davis lost her gubernatorial bid in a landslide Tuesday night, as expected. The defeat was so resounding that Davis even suffered a convincing defeat among female voters, 54 percent of whom backed Republican Greg Abbott, according to CNN's exit polling data.
Davis' campaign grew out of her high-profile filibuster of a controversial abortion bill. Democrats had hoped to rally voters around Davis' meteoric rise, though critics contended Davis was a one-issue candidate, and her campaign quickly fizzled

Wendy Davis lost women voters by a nine-point margin - The Week

Women in general were turned off by the Democrats' paternalistic pandering. That was the story on Yahoo today.

I think most people saw her as a slut who uses abortion as birth control. Women don't like women like that.
Garbage, but you look at it any way you like. Whatever you pick will be wrong, without question.
You'd better go lick your wounds, they look pretty bad.
I'm not wounded in the slightest. I can't even count how many of these cycles I've been through. That's one of the advantages of being old, that and not giving much of a shit.

Texas women are to smart to buy into that far left Republican war on women talking point and sadly as shown here many on the left aren't smart enough to figure out no one is buying it anymore. By the way how did the whole war on women thing work out for Mark Udall who also became known as Mark Uterus?

Exorcist-Wendy-Davis.jpg

Windy was a nasty fart in the wind and will not be heard from again.

The Exorcist will be playing somewhere in the Universe as long as there is a Universe.

Sentient beings light years away are picking it up now, and are scared shitless too!!!

; - )

I think the people had their fill of all these ugly nasty Democrats/progressives

but her losing couldn't happen to a more nasty abortion loving hater of children than Windy. Hope she blows out of our live now, forever

Forum List

Back