Welp Dak is still Dak. Tried to force a TD pass in between 3 defenders, lost the game.

They're still a playoff team, but after all these years Dak still makes bonehead decisions in crunch time.
Looks to be a clone of tony romo,it’s like romo never left. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: I don’t care how many games the fagboys lose just as long as they beat the cheatriots next week,that’s the one game that he will not be forgiven by me if he costs them next week playing the same way.

The NFL is not a quick race. It is a marathon of 17 games in 18 weeks. The Arizona coach was the Eagles defensive coordinator last year and the year before.

They're still a playoff team, but after all these years Dak still makes bonehead decisions in crunch time.
Yesterday was a glimpse of how their year will end. And if it ends before the Superbowl, heads will roll.

On another note, Minnesota and Chicago haven't won a game yet. So the only team the Lion's have to worry about is Green Bay. OMG I thought Green Bay lost yesterday to the Saints. They came back and won? WTF???

Just when the Big D fans were ready to break out their Super Bowl gear.......:oops8:
I noticed since week 1 Dak has had some really wide open receivers and all he had to do was loft them the ball. Easy throws and catches. They looked AMAZING. But what happens when the defense rushes him and puts pressure on him. Under pressure, he has to throw a laser. Is he capable? I don't think so. You see great QB's sling the ball. Dak doesn't have it. When it comes to playing against the best, he will throw interceptions and cost you the game.

Just my feeling. My hunch. He could totally prove me wrong.

A sports collapse is needed. Way to expensive. True cable TV reform may help.
Why? I get the NFL network on my cable tv. It's all pretty cheap entertainment if you ask me.

I only want to go to one game a year.

Do you want the employees to take a pay cut? Shocker.

Why? I get the NFL network on my cable tv. It's all pretty cheap entertainment if you ask me.

I only want to go to one game a year.

Do you want the employees to take a pay cut? Shocker.
He wants them Brothers making a decent livin to suffer ?

He wants them Brothers making a decent livin to suffer ?
I heard the other day that the average NFL player only makes it 3.5 years. And many don't retire rich. If anything I think they need to divy up the money more fairly. QB's are the most important yes but running backs get hurt the quickest. Maybe running backs should get paid a little better

Yesterday was a glimpse of how their year will end. And if it ends before the Superbowl, heads will roll.

On another note, Minnesota and Chicago haven't won a game yet. So the only team the Lion's have to worry about is Green Bay. OMG I thought Green Bay lost yesterday to the Saints. They came back and won? WTF???
It's Dak's 8th year in the league, and I agree if he cant get them to the Super Bowl with this team, him and McCarthy are probably done. It wasn't just the final pick he threw, he got panicky and made several really bad passes. He's too experienced to be doing that.

Yeah Jordon Love made a great comeback against a really good Saints defense!

He
It's Dak's 8th year in the league, and I agree if he cant get them to the Super Bowl with this team, him and McCarthy are probably done. It wasn't just the final pick he threw, he got panicky and made several really bad passes. He's too experienced to be doing that.

Yeah Jordon Love made a great comeback against a really good Saints defense!
He went full Jimmy G ?

Forum List

Back