Well, yes. Yes he is. Scott Walker is a dumb ass....

It's funny how sometimes the simplest of thoughts roll in your mind for a long time but never seem to find the correct articulation. This guy finally has helped me find the exact words. I want to like Scott Walker, but he is kind of a dumb ass.

Top GOP operative calls Scott Walker kind of a dumba-- - Yahoo Finance

This would be the same Mark Salter who was a key contributor to the disastrous John McCain 2008 campaign?

I do think the way he phrased his ISIS/Union comment was kind of dumb. I get what he was trying to say- that the way to beat ISIS is to stand up to them and take them on, just like he did with the union thugs who were unwilling to see reason.

But he did phrase it badly.

Of course, a lot of politicians phrase things badly and still win nominations and even elections.

Well that's unfortunate. I hope that John McCain disassociates himself from that comment. Scott Walker will most likely be our next president in 2016, and when he does, John McCain can be a great Secretary of State.
No he won't. Even though he's a tough guy that has been proven under fire, he lacks the charisma needed to go the distance.

Ted Cruz will undoubtedly be the next president.

Could be a Walker Cruz ticket. I believe whoever becomes the nominee will choose his VP and his cabinet from the great list of potential nominees.
I don't feel as though it's even going out on a limb to say this, but I don't think by this time next year even, that Walker will still be in the game.

But don't get me wrong, if he is, I'd have no problem what so ever voting for him. I live in Wisconsin so I've witnessed first hand everything he's been through standing up to the union thugs and the democrat assassination machine. He'd be infinitely better than ANY democrat.

Whoever becomes president will have their hands full trying to fix all that Obama has broken.

I highly doubt that. Cruz has fire, and he's proven himself that he'll not only take on the demorcaps, but he'll take on the republican establishment cronies as well.

Either way, it's a win. They're both good men and I'd vote for either.

Honestly, Cruz has shown that you don't make any progress by alienating everyone.

I kind of like Walker in that he's a guy who sticks to his guns and gets things done. Cruz, on the other hand, is a non-starter.

Well that's unfortunate. I hope that John McCain disassociates himself from that comment. Scott Walker will most likely be our next president in 2016, and when he does, John McCain can be a great Secretary of State.
Oh no. John McCain will likely retire.

Scott Walker said the greatest foreign policy achievement in the last 50 years was Reagan firing 11,000 air traffic controllers.....

Yeah, the guy is a dumb ass.

What I remember at the time Reagan fired the PATCO strikers was people said, "This guy doesn't screw around!" I remember this happened when I was in basic training at Fort Sill, OK., and our Drill Sergeants thought this was the greatest thing ever. After four years of Jimmy Carter whiffling at the bat, here was a guy who wasn't going to take shit from people.

Now, 35 years later, I see that the PATCO worker firing was indeed a bad thing. It sent the signal that union-busting was acceptable.

Could be a Walker Cruz ticket. I believe whoever becomes the nominee will choose his VP and his cabinet from the great list of potential nominees.

It would be nice if he chose them from people who could actually r un their departments...

Actually, I suspect that if Walker becomes the nominee, he's going to pick a female running mate like Susan Martinez or Nicki Haley. One that will offset HIllary's gender advantage.

He does have a female Lt. Governor in Wisconsin.

Scott Walker said the greatest foreign policy achievement in the last 50 years was Reagan firing 11,000 air traffic controllers.....

Yeah, the guy is a dumb ass.

What I remember at the time Reagan fired the PATCO strikers was people said, "This guy doesn't screw around!" I remember this happened when I was in basic training at Fort Sill, OK., and our Drill Sergeants thought this was the greatest thing ever. After four years of Jimmy Carter whiffling at the bat, here was a guy who wasn't going to take shit from people.

Now, 35 years later, I see that the PATCO worker firing was indeed a bad thing. It sent the signal that union-busting was acceptable.
And how is that a bad thing?

Walker always looks like he's on drugs, with those little squinty eyes!

Scott-Walker-by-Gage-Skidmore-jpg.jpg

^ Substantive and informative political insight, liberal variety, right there. edthesickdick has nothing to offer, but that not only doesn't stop him from posting his useless twaddle, it actually seems to compel him to bleat all the more.

I highly doubt that. Cruz has fire, and he's proven himself that he'll not only take on the demorcaps, but he'll take on the republican establishment cronies as well.

Honestly, Cruz has shown that you don't make any progress by alienating everyone.

I kind of like Walker in that he's a guy who sticks to his guns and gets things done. Cruz, on the other hand, is a non-starter.
You ever read the comments after political articles? Cruz has more support than any other conservative candidate. We've seen him stick to his guns and take on whoever it is that is violating the law and the constitution, and that is what the republican conservative base has been longing for.

Anyone trying to downplay that or somehow say Cruz doesn't have a chance, is either a DNC operative spreading lies, or has no idea what in the hell they're talking about.

You ever read the comments after political articles? Cruz has more support than any other conservative candidate. We've seen him stick to his guns and take on whoever it is that is violating the law and the constitution, and that is what the republican conservative base has been longing for.

Anyone trying to downplay that or somehow say Cruz doesn't have a chance, is either a DNC operative spreading lies, or has no idea what in the hell they're talking about.

Cruz doesn't have a chance. It's a pipe dream man, there's just no way.

It's always fun to spend a Sunday afternoon watching the hyper partisans jump up in faux outrage. Scott Walker is kinda a dumb ass. I want to like him. But when you compare educating people to decapitating people, you're just being a dumb ass. The problem with trying to be sensationalist is you end up being sensationalist in the wrong ways.

I'm really disturbed that some people who pretend to be conservatives are turning Walker into the red Obamessiah. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Stupidity is nonpartisan.

It's always fun to spend a Sunday afternoon watching the hyper partisans jump up in faux outrage. Scott Walker is kinda a dumb ass. I want to like him. But when you compare educating people to decapitating people, you're just being a dumb ass. The problem with trying to be sensationalist is you end up being sensationalist in the wrong ways.

I'm really disturbed that some people who pretend to be conservatives are turning Walker into the red Obamessiah. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Stupidity is nonpartisan.
That isn't what he was saying. But the irony here about partisan hacks is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

It's just joeyB. Nobody takes his shit seriously.

I know that's what you want to believe, but sorry, the Cruz missile is in it to win.

It's just wonderful it pisses you progtards off so bad. Icing on the cake.

I will tell you one thing though, your skank Hitery, now that's a dead end right there.

Cruz winning the nomination is a laughable idea. I would love to see Cruz take the nomination because he would be utterly destroyed in the general election, but I have enough common sense to see it's just not going to happen.

I know that's what you want to believe, but sorry, the Cruz missile is in it to win.

I will tell you one thing though, your skank Hitery, now that's a dead end right there.

He didn't even win the CPAC straw poll dude, he's a nobody with a big mouth. There are no indicators pointing in his favor at all.

He didn't even win the CPAC straw poll dude, he's a nobody with a big mouth. There are no indicators pointing in his favor at all.

why do you spend so much time obsessing over a candidate of another party whom you allegedly believe has no chance?

Forum List

Back