Well, yes. Yes he is. Scott Walker is a dumb ass....

What's telling about this, of course, is that Walker perceives American citizens exercising their First Amendment right to assemble as some sort of 'threat' to be 'dealt with.'
Or the unions were screwing the taxpayers. He didn't say they didn't have the right but he also had the right to fight them. He did, and won. And not with a phone and a pen.

And how is that a bad thing?

are you some kind of fucking retard? How is lower wages and a decimated middle class a "good thing".
You're full of shit. Unions are nothing more than extortionists demanding ridiculous salaries for doing as little work as possible. How is fucking over the taxpayer by driving up costs to the consumer a good thing, asshole?

I highly doubt that. Cruz has fire, and he's proven himself that he'll not only take on the demorcaps, but he'll take on the republican establishment cronies as well.

Either way, it's a win. They're both good men and I'd vote for either.

Honestly, Cruz has shown that you don't make any progress by alienating everyone.

I kind of like Walker in that he's a guy who sticks to his guns and gets things done. Cruz, on the other hand, is a non-starter.
You ever read the comments after political articles? Cruz has more support than any other conservative candidate. We've seen him stick to his guns and take on whoever it is that is violating the law and the constitution, and that is what the republican conservative base has been longing for.

Anyone trying to downplay that or somehow say Cruz doesn't have a chance, is either a DNC operative spreading lies, or has no idea what in the hell they're talking about.

Cruz doesn't have a chance. It's a pipe dream man, there's just no way.
I know that's what you want to believe, but sorry, the Cruz missile is in it to win.

It's just wonderful it pisses you progtards off so bad. Icing on the cake.

I will tell you one thing though, your skank Hitery, now that's a dead end right there.

It's too early to tell. Cruz to me is too much of a firebrand to appeal and win in a general election. However, if a republican becomes president, he / she has a huge pool to tap into for possible cabinet and other positions:

Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry; Texas Sen. Ted Cruz; former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin; Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal; former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush; real estate entrepreneur Donald Trump; former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina; former ambassador John Bolton; New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie; former New York Gov. George Pataki; former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum; Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker; Florida Sen. Marco Rubio; South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham; retired neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson; Huckabee; and Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul.

Last edited:
I highly doubt that. Cruz has fire, and he's proven himself that he'll not only take on the demorcaps, but he'll take on the republican establishment cronies as well.

Either way, it's a win. They're both good men and I'd vote for either.

Honestly, Cruz has shown that you don't make any progress by alienating everyone.

I kind of like Walker in that he's a guy who sticks to his guns and gets things done. Cruz, on the other hand, is a non-starter.
You ever read the comments after political articles? Cruz has more support than any other conservative candidate. We've seen him stick to his guns and take on whoever it is that is violating the law and the constitution, and that is what the republican conservative base has been longing for.

Anyone trying to downplay that or somehow say Cruz doesn't have a chance, is either a DNC operative spreading lies, or has no idea what in the hell they're talking about.

I know that's what you want to believe, but sorry, the Cruz missile is in it to win.

I will tell you one thing though, your skank Hitery, now that's a dead end right there.

It's too early to tell. Cruz to me is too much of a firebrand too appeal and win in a general election. However, if a republican becomes president, he / she has a huge pool to tap into for possible cabinet and other positions:

Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry; Texas Sen. Ted Cruz; former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin; Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal; former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush; real estate entrepreneur Donald Trump; former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina; former ambassador John Bolton; New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie; former New York Gov. George Pataki; former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum; Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker; Florida Sen. Marco Rubio; South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham; retired neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson; Huckabee; and Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul.
I like that list but I would scratch out Christie and Graham. They would likely be carrying water for the opposition party the way they do now.

It's too early to tell. Cruz to me is too much of a firebrand too appeal and win in a general election. However, if a republican becomes president, he / she has a huge pool to tap into for possible cabinet and other positions:

I like that list but I would scratch out Christie and Graham. They would likely be carrying water for the opposition party the way they do now.

I like the list too. For example Carly Fiorina or Donald Trump could be great secretaries of commerce. John Bolton could also be a great secretary of state. Like I said, I see a lot a great cabinet positions in this list.

I like the list too. For example Carly Fiorina or Donald Trump could be great secretaries of commerce. John Bolton could also be a great secretary of state. Like I said, I see a lot a great cabinet positions in this list.
The Republicans have a deep bench of qualified people for for many jobs.
The Democrats have Hillary Clinton, Lizzy Sweetcheeks, and Joe Biden.

How about Rick Perry for AG? Then he could issue a few indictments for Holder and some others. Payback's a bitch.

John Bolton would make a superb secretary of state. Carly Fiorina wouldn't make a great anything.

John Bolton would make a superb secretary of state. Carly Fiorina wouldn't make a great anything.

I liked how Carly said yesterday that Hillary claims to be a defender of women's rights, while her organization is illegally getting funding from foreign nations that are the worst violators of women's rights.

You're full of shit. Unions are nothing more than extortionists demanding ridiculous salaries for doing as little work as possible. How is fucking over the taxpayer by driving up costs to the consumer a good thing, asshole?

You see, you've got it in reverse. The reason why it's so expensive for the taxpayer is because you've deunionized everything else, and every recession becomes a contest of how bad you can screw working folks.

The dumbass is that instead of asking "Why don't I have the same pay scale as a union guy", you guys think, "Fuck those union guys, they need to be making the same shit wages WalMart pays me!"

It's funny how sometimes the simplest of thoughts roll in your mind for a long time but never seem to find the correct articulation. This guy finally has helped me find the exact words. I want to like Scott Walker, but he is kind of a dumb ass.

Top GOP operative calls Scott Walker kind of a dumba-- - Yahoo Finance
A top advisor to John McCain's utterly failed campaign thinks Walker is a dumbass? That's a GOOD sign! I'd be upset if an establishment RINO liked him.
Wow the Walker hate threads are coming fast and furious.

It's a very good sign. The general belief of simple minds is that anyone who doesn't love Obama's policies is a dumb ass.

Walker always looks like he's on drugs, with those little squinty eyes!

Scott-Walker-by-Gage-Skidmore-jpg.jpg

You've already sunk to personal insults? Yea, that's the liberal way. Ridiculing instead of debating the facts.

How about Rick Perry for AG? Then he could issue a few indictments for Holder and some others. Payback's a bitch.

how about Perry for dog catcher ? He can hire those morons ^^^^ to run the dog pound.

It's funny how sometimes the simplest of thoughts roll in your mind for a long time but never seem to find the correct articulation. This guy finally has helped me find the exact words. I want to like Scott Walker, but he is kind of a dumb ass.

Top GOP operative calls Scott Walker kind of a dumba-- - Yahoo Finance

Leave it to you to depend on a has been who backed a real loser for your opinions. LMAO

Actually, it's my own opinion, he just said it succintly.

Walker always looks like he's on drugs, with those little squinty eyes!

Scott-Walker-by-Gage-Skidmore-jpg.jpg

You've already sunk to personal insults? Yea, that's the liberal way. Ridiculing instead of debating the facts.
What, I'm just making an observation, like the Right and Hillary's "cankles."
The Right can dish it out, but they cry like little babies when it comes back and bites them in their hypocritical asses!

Forum List

Back