Well, yes. Yes he is. Scott Walker is a dumb ass....

I highly doubt that. Cruz has fire, and he's proven himself that he'll not only take on the demorcaps, but he'll take on the republican establishment cronies as well.

Either way, it's a win. They're both good men and I'd vote for either.

Honestly, Cruz has shown that you don't make any progress by alienating everyone.

I kind of like Walker in that he's a guy who sticks to his guns and gets things done. Cruz, on the other hand, is a non-starter.
You ever read the comments after political articles? Cruz has more support than any other conservative candidate. We've seen him stick to his guns and take on whoever it is that is violating the law and the constitution, and that is what the republican conservative base has been longing for.

Anyone trying to downplay that or somehow say Cruz doesn't have a chance, is either a DNC operative spreading lies, or has no idea what in the hell they're talking about.

Cruz doesn't have a chance. It's a pipe dream man, there's just no way.
I know that's what you want to believe, but sorry, the Cruz missile is in it to win.

It's just wonderful it pisses you progtards off so bad. Icing on the cake.

I will tell you one thing though, your skank Hitery, now that's a dead end right there.

He didn't even win the CPAC straw poll dude, he's a nobody with a big mouth. There are no indicators pointing in his favor at all.
Holy FUCK your'e fucking STUPID...

CPAC 2015 See the full straw poll results - Washington Times

Percent Candidate

25.7 Sen. Rand Paul
21.4 Gov. Scott Walker
11.5 Sen. Ted Cruz
11.4 Dr. Ben Carson
8.3 Former Gov. Jeb Bush

Walker always looks like he's on drugs, with those little squinty eyes!

Scott-Walker-by-Gage-Skidmore-jpg.jpg

^ Substantive and informative political insight, liberal variety, right there. edthesickdick has nothing to offer, but that not only doesn't stop him from posting his useless twaddle, it actually seems to compel him to bleat all the more.
I was trying to speak on a level the Right could understand. i see I was still over your head. Maybe I should have commented on hand signals.

Scott_Walker_Gage_Skidmore_3.jpg

Every lib talk show on Sunday was asking the guests what they thought about Scott Walker.

None of them took the bait.

The MSM, the lying bastards, are out in force against the GOP frontrunners whomever they may be.

Are we going to let the stinking media decide who runs for president against their queen, Hillary???

Honestly, Cruz has shown that you don't make any progress by alienating everyone.

I kind of like Walker in that he's a guy who sticks to his guns and gets things done. Cruz, on the other hand, is a non-starter.
You ever read the comments after political articles? Cruz has more support than any other conservative candidate. We've seen him stick to his guns and take on whoever it is that is violating the law and the constitution, and that is what the republican conservative base has been longing for.

Anyone trying to downplay that or somehow say Cruz doesn't have a chance, is either a DNC operative spreading lies, or has no idea what in the hell they're talking about.

I know that's what you want to believe, but sorry, the Cruz missile is in it to win.

I will tell you one thing though, your skank Hitery, now that's a dead end right there.

He didn't even win the CPAC straw poll dude, he's a nobody with a big mouth. There are no indicators pointing in his favor at all.

Percent Candidate

25.7 Sen. Rand Paul
21.4 Gov. Scott Walker
11.5 Sen. Ted Cruz
11.4 Dr. Ben Carson
8.3 Former Gov. Jeb Bush

Exactly, he tied with Carson in the poll that should've been the one most in his favor.

Percent Candidate

25.7 Sen. Rand Paul
21.4 Gov. Scott Walker
11.5 Sen. Ted Cruz
11.4 Dr. Ben Carson
8.3 Former Gov. Jeb Bush

Exactly, he tied with Carson in the poll that should've been the one most in his favor.
"Exactly" what? That you were talking out of your ass?

Yup.

STFU.

That isn't what he was saying. But the irony here about partisan hacks is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

But it is what he was saying.
And when asked on the FOX Rumor Mill what he meant, since they knew he had to backtrack from comparing the unions to ISIL, he said he meant "leadership." So then he was asked as a leader would he put American boots on the ground, and this "leader" punted twice!

Percent Candidate

25.7 Sen. Rand Paul
21.4 Gov. Scott Walker
11.5 Sen. Ted Cruz
11.4 Dr. Ben Carson
8.3 Former Gov. Jeb Bush

"Exactly" what? That you were talking out of your ass?

Yup.

STFU.

Okay, so you're the one saying "Cruz has in the bag, he'll be our next president" and I'm the one saying he didn't even win the poll that should be most in his favor so how in the hell does he have it in the bag....and I'm the one talking out of my ass...get a clue man.

That isn't what he was saying. But the irony here about partisan hacks is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

And when asked on the FOX Rumor Mill what he meant, since they knew he had to backtrack from comparing the unions to ISIL, he said he meant "leadership." So then he was asked as a leader would he put American boots on the ground, and this "leader" punted twice!
Liar. Anyone with a brain knew what he meant. That counts you morons out.

As usual democrats set the dumb bar too high for anybody to reach. As bad as lefties can possibly imagine Scott Walker to be in their deepest fantasies you gotta admit that he is Eienstein compared to Joe Biden.

So you are calling Shifty Eyes Walker a liar because HE said it takes the same "leadership" to beat ISIL as it took to break the unions.

WALLACE: Governor, isn't there a big difference between protesters and terrorists?

WALKER: There is, absolutely. And I -- I made that clear. And I want to make it clear right now. I'm not comparing those two entities.

What I meant was, it was about leadership. The leadership we provided under extremely difficult circumstances, arguably, the most difficult of any governor in the country, and maybe in -- in recent times, in taking on the challenge of not just the protesters, but everything we had to do the last four years in stepping up and fighting the leadership to move our state forward.

To me, I apply that to saying if I were to run and if I were to win and be commander-in-chief, I believe that kind of leadership is what's necessary to take on radical Islamic terrorism.

WALLACE: All right. Let's talk about leadership. You're president of the United States right now.

Would you commit U.S. ground forces to combat ISIS in any way, shape or form?

WALKER: I believe we should not take any action off the table. I don't want to run into the war. I've got a bunch of bracelets on my wrist, these Gold Star families, people who've given them to me at the funerals of their sons. And certainly I'm not eager to go do another one of those -- those funerals in the future.

But by the same token, I don't want any of these men or any other men and women like them to have died in vain. I think when we look at that and say there's radical Islamic terrorism, it's like a virus, we needed to be prepared to do what it takes to make sure it doesn't spread.

WALLACE: You say you wouldn't take anything off the table. That doesn't quite answer my question.

WALKER: Yes.

WALLACE: You're president today. You talk about leadership.

Would you commit U.S. ground forces, whether it's a full-scale invasion, whether it's Special Forces? Would you commit U.S. ground forces to a combat role?

WALKER: For me to do something like that would require a number of things.

Listening to the chain of command, particularly the Joint Chiefs, your national security advisers and others, as to what's necessary and listening to the people who are actually out in the field is the best way to do that.

But then also bring together a coalition. Certainly, reaffirming our major asset, our major ally in the region, that being Israel, but also our other allies around the world.

We were just with David Cameron, the prime minister of the United Kingdom, a few weeks ago. I think increasingly, the Saudis and the Turks. There is a way we could put together a global coalition to take this on

Anyone with a brain knew what he meant.

One could say the same thing about Obama's 57 states gaff. Except, that was a slip of the tongue. Walker made a very pointed statement, carrying heavy implications. Why is he comparing public service jobs to terrorists?

Goddammit, I was so close to being ready to jump on the Walker bandwagon.

So you are calling Shifty Eyes Walker a liar because HE said it takes the same "leadership" to beat ISIL as it took to break the unions.

WALLACE: Governor, isn't there a big difference between protesters and terrorists?

WALKER: There is, absolutely. And I -- I made that clear. And I want to make it clear right now. I'm not comparing those two entities.

What I meant was, it was about leadership. The leadership we provided under extremely difficult circumstances, arguably, the most difficult of any governor in the country, and maybe in -- in recent times, in taking on the challenge of not just the protesters, but everything we had to do the last four years in stepping up and fighting the leadership to move our state forward.

To me, I apply that to saying if I were to run and if I were to win and be commander-in-chief, I believe that kind of leadership is what's necessary to take on radical Islamic terrorism.
Yep, I watched him say this this morning. Only an idiot thinks he was saying ISIS was like the unions. Remember November 4th? People didn't buy this kind of shit then either.

Anyone with a brain knew what he meant.

One could say the same thing about Obama's 57 states gaff. Except, that was a slip of the tongue. Walker made a very pointed statement, carrying heavy implications. Why is he comparing public service jobs to terrorists?

Goddammit, I was so close to being ready to jump on the Walker bandwagon.
He didn't. You're a lair.

Yep, I watched him say this this morning. Only an idiot thinks he was saying ISIS was like the unions. Remember November 4th? People didn't buy this kind of shit then either.
Here he is, as quoted by the FOX Gossip Channel before he walked it back today:

WALKER: If I could take on 100,000 protesters, I can do the same across the world.

Here he is, as quoted by the FOX Gossip Channel before he walked it back today:

WALKER: If I could take on 100,000 protesters, I can do the same across the world.
What's telling about this, of course, is that Walker perceives American citizens exercising their First Amendment right to assemble as some sort of 'threat' to be 'dealt with.'

Forum List

Back