Well, yes. Yes he is. Scott Walker is a dumb ass....

k3xh84.jpg

It's funny how sometimes the simplest of thoughts roll in your mind for a long time but never seem to find the correct articulation. This guy finally has helped me find the exact words. I want to like Scott Walker, but he is kind of a dumb ass.

Top GOP operative calls Scott Walker kind of a dumba-- - Yahoo Finance

Leave it to you to depend on a has been who backed a real loser for your opinions. LMAO

Actually, it's my own opinion, he just said it succintly.

First spell check is your friend, most browsers have it.

Second and last, Walker has been elected governor 3 times in 4 years in a mostly blue state, not something easily pulled of by a dumb ass. What have you done that's so special in the last 4 years?

It's funny how sometimes the simplest of thoughts roll in your mind for a long time but never seem to find the correct articulation. This guy finally has helped me find the exact words. I want to like Scott Walker, but he is kind of a dumb ass.

Leave it to you to depend on a has been who backed a real loser for your opinions. LMAO

Second and last, Walker has been elected governor 3 times in 4 years in a mostly blue state, not something easily pulled of by a dumb ass. What have you done that's so special in the last 4 years?
He got that part time job at the sandwich shop so he can start paying mom rent. Bet you havent done anything like that.

Private unions have at least prevented bad employers(there are a ton of them) from exploiting their workers. Of course, the worker can simply not apply for lower wage jobs. Even able bodied working people should avoid applying for those jobs. Perhaps lists could be made of bad employers and nobody will be willing to work there. A dream that could help but will never come true.

Yes having 80 year old grannies arrested, something that shows bravery.
And using 4 cops to do it!
How many American boots on the ground, but not his children, will he send for each ISIL "protester?"

He got that part time job at the sandwich shop so he can start paying mom rent. Bet you havent done anything like that.

Nope, haven't had a part time job since the early 70's, it was a second job.

Oh, gee, you got me. Nothing says "you're wrong" like a typo.

What you have done? Stop being an idiot. You seem to think I hate Walker or something. I don't. I like alot of things about him. But then he goes and says something stupid. This must be how liberals felt when Howard Dean roared.

Scott Walker said the greatest foreign policy achievement in the last 50 years was Reagan firing 11,000 air traffic controllers.....

Yeah, the guy is a dumb ass.

It's funny how people like you make these comments without researching them. "Oh, he's a dumbass."

Seriously? I don't know why I even bother.

What, I'm just making an observation, like the Right and Hillary's "cankles."
The Right can dish it out, but they cry like little babies when it comes back and bites them in their hypocritical asses!

Show an example of where I said anything about Hillary's cankles. I do think her age should be a consideration with her running, just as the left was concerned about McCain's age.

Your idiotic comment didn't bite me in the ass but you might want to look for teeth marks on yours. It reflects solely on you, not me.

I object to policies of the left and say as much. I don't reduce to merely picking on people for the way they look. It's the left that has gotten bent out of shape when some on the right suggested that she control her own weight before dictating to children how to lose weight.

Nothing says "terrorist" like storming the state capitol building and trying to shut the state government down. If you look real close, you'll find the similarity:

One group uses guns to overthrow governments

The other uses tens of millions of dollars in order to shut them down.

Oh the power of money: whether it buys you guns or influence, the behavior is still the same.

Last edited:
What, I'm just making an observation, like the Right and Hillary's "cankles."
The Right can dish it out, but they cry like little babies when it comes back and bites them in their hypocritical asses!

Show an example of where I said anything about Hillary's cankles. I do think her age should be a consideration with her running, just as the left was concerned about McCain's age.
Why does it have to be YOU making an attack on someone's looks to throw that common Right-wing attack from the Right back in their hypocritical faces???

And don't deny the Right does it, you have them attacking Edwards' "Breck Girl" hair, Kerry's long "horse" face and countless other examples.

Oh, gee, you got me. Nothing says "you're wrong" like a typo.

What you have done? Stop being an idiot. You seem to think I hate Walker or something. I don't. I like alot of things about him. But then he goes and says something stupid. This must be how liberals felt when Howard Dean roared.

What have I done, not much, I'm retired now. As for your liking Walker, it was hard to tell from the OP. All politicians say dumb shit sometimes, only the commiecrats are acting like this is a game changer, many have actually lied about what he said. I don't see any reason to start beating republicans until they figure out who is going to actually run.

I know that's what you want to believe, but sorry, the Cruz missile is in it to win.

It's just wonderful it pisses you progtards off so bad. Icing on the cake.

I will tell you one thing though, your skank Hitery, now that's a dead end right there.

It's too early to tell. Cruz to me is too much of a firebrand too appeal and win in a general election. However, if a republican becomes president, he / she has a huge pool to tap into for possible cabinet and other positions:

Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry; Texas Sen. Ted Cruz; former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin; Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal; former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush; real estate entrepreneur Donald Trump; former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina; former ambassador John Bolton; New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie; former New York Gov. George Pataki; former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum; Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker; Florida Sen. Marco Rubio; South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham; retired neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson; Huckabee; and Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul.
I like that list but I would scratch out Christie and Graham. They would likely be carrying water for the opposition party the way they do now.

I like the list too. For example Carly Fiorina or Donald Trump could be great secretaries of commerce. John Bolton could also be a great secretary of state. Like I said, I see a lot a great cabinet positions in this list.
How about Rick Perry for AG? Then he could issue a few indictments for Holder and some others. Payback's a bitch.

how about Perry for dog catcher ? He can hire those morons ^^^^ to run the dog pound.
How old are you again, 12?

Forum List

Back