Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

pizza. all vegan. it was so gud! 😋

IMG-2160.jpg

I'm doing something with a pork loin and a vegetable. Tomorrow will be a portobello sandwich. I'm trying to fix it so that by Wednesday I can just is throw a bunch of leftovers on top of noodles or rice.

1649644893601.png
Iadded more Turnips and spicey smoked sausage to it. I really miss how my mother cooked Turnip greens,Collards and Mustard greens.

Also made a perfect mocha coffee.
Superheat 2 ounce whole milk
Break 3 ghiradelli 72% squares into small nubs
Stir them into the superheated milk
Pour in 0.3 ounce Folgers instant crystals and stir
Once well mixed pour in 8 ounce more of hot milk
Tastes good as professional top notch mocha capp.

Jalapeño popper chicken. It's a train wreck, init? I can't stop the curiosity.

I gave my smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend the night off and cooked her dinner. This is a tasty parmesan crusted chicken. There was also broccoli and a nice Merlot...

278662713_10229191795841682_8686496162683106119_n.jpg

Fried ham from a truly great ham, made from scratch green beans, made from scratch stewed apples, potatoes in the air fryer. Managed not to undercook or overcook anything.

Chicken corn chowder. My grandson is visiting this week, and with four men in the house to feed, I'm all about "makes up fast and plentiful."

I had pizza last night. I have a new train wreck. I am making a meatloaf sandwich on ciabatta with bacon, cheddar and tomato relish. It's the relish I get to play with because I have never even heard of it. In order to make that I need to make pickled mustard seeds.
20220423_090709.jpg
20220423_090753.jpg

Forum List

Back