Well, we are in the middle of Spring. Starting to get WARMER...

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Now here come the global warmers to tell all of us about warming and yet they call it climate change.

Climate change could double the number of major hurricanes and typhoons by 2050, study finds

David Knowles

Wed, April 27, 2022, 4:46 PM·3 min read

Thanks to climate change, the number of hurricanes and typhoons rated as Category 3 storms and higher could double by the year 2050, a new study concludes.

Using computer modeling, the study, which was published Wednesday in the journal Science Advances, concluded that, as global air and water temperatures continue to rise due to excess greenhouse gas emissions, the increase in the number of major hurricanes and typhoons will affect a larger number of people.

The Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Wind Scale assigns a number value to hurricanes and typhoons. Category 3 storms contain sustained winds of over 111 miles per hour. Category 4 storms pack winds of at least 130 mph, and a Category 5 storm contains sustained winds of 157 mph or higher.

================

Now, let's remember that Katrina happened in 2005. That was due to climate change. We all remember and even though that negro democrat crook mayor of New Orleans took money that supposed to strengthen the levees, the whole reason according to all of the media was due to THE global warming. Yeah, they hadn't as of yet adapted the more inclusive term CLIMATE CHANGE.

Almost went another 10 years before the US was hit by a cat 3 storm. In fact I think it was more than 10 years later.

Hey did you know the original reason for THE global warming was due to the HOLE IN THE OZONE,?

REMEMBER THAT OLDIE BUT GOODY? 😆

Anyone know that THEY claim its fixed? Yeah, the "Montreal protocol" fixed the "HOLE IN THE OZONE."

😆

Last edited:
I'm no climate alarmist, and I do remember the Ozone Hole.
We all banned CFCs and the Ozone Hole repaired itself.
Reducing CO2 emissions is a good idea.
Nuke plants or other non-CO2 generating sources of electrical power is a good idea.
Once we cross the "Tipping Point" its too late...
You would think the climate alarmists would be ALL OVER nuke power, but they seem to hate all forms of energy.

That's why I am certain that this is about political power ONLY.

You would think the climate alarmists would be ALL OVER nuke power, but they seem to hate all forms of energy.
That's why I am certain that this is about political power ONLY.
Exactly. "Never let a crisis go to waste"
If there is no real crisis, create one.

If democrats wanted to convert cars from fossil fuels to electrical power they could give better tax rebates.
Also incentives for utilities to go nuclear and fix the nuclear waste issue.
The nuke plants are aging and need to be replaced with something, what will it be?

Yes the warmers come out hibernation or they return from Australia and every other country in the southern hemisphere where they spent the last few months claiming that the reason for their Summer was due to cows farting and so therefore because of white people who eat meat.

Nuke plants or other non-CO2 generating sources of electrical power is a good idea.
I would think the scare we all got when Putin threatened to bomb a nuclear power plant and contaminate half of Europe would make sane people think twice about them.

I would think the scare we all got when Putin threatened to bomb a nuclear power plant and contaminate half of Europe would make sane people think twice about them.
The nuke plants in the USA have "containment buildings" made of 2' thick heavily reinforced concrete.
They can withstand a nuke blast. They can even withstand a direct hit from a 747.
The nuclear bomb is what contaminates, not the nuke plant.
1653164016448.png

Tell me what type of power-plant you prefer to generate adequate electricity, if not nuclear?

They can withstand a nuke blast.
That’s ridiculous. The plant only has to be close to a blast. It’s above ground. Every nuclear power plant will be a target during a war. Only caverns deep underground cab survive direct hits from hydrogen bombs. Even conventional bunker buster bombs and fuel air bombs can penetrate them. Y
There is no safe nuke power plant in war time.

Conventional nuclear energy is a dead horse for the informed. Nuke plant advocates are under some insane notion that we really have nuclear energy fully contained in war time.

Last edited:
A foot of snow in Colorado. A plausible theory for the jet stream craziness is the fact that the earth was shifted on it's axis a slight degree in the Fukishima earthquake for the first and only time in history. You can't make a buck or maintain an extortion scam from a natural event so the Fukashima event goes on unrecognized by the elitist "scientists" who depend on government Global Warming grants to keep them in the latest Lexus.

A foot of snow in Colorado. A plausible theory for the jet stream craziness is the fact that the earth was shifted on it's axis a slight degree in the Fukishima earthquake for the first and only time in history. You can't make a buck or maintain an extortion scam from a natural event so the Fukashima event goes on unrecognized by the elitist "scientists" who depend on government Global Warming grants to keep them in the latest Lexus.
So you are smarter then every university in the world……amazing.

That’s ridiculous. The plant only has to be close to a blast. It’s above ground. Every nuclear power plant will be a target during a war. Only caverns deep underground cab survive direct hits from hydrogen bombs. Even conventional bunker buster bombs and fuel air bombs can penetrate them. Y

Conventional nuclear energy is a dead horse for the informed. Nuke plant advocates are under some insane notion that we really have nuclear energy fully contained in war time.

If we had a nuclear war, would you twats finally stop whining about CO2?

Ummmm, I hate to state the obvious, but if nukes are being tossed around..........so called globull warming is the least of our concerns.

Forum List

Back