Well, This Is Odd...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
Came across something new (to me) today.

I like cruising through Craig's List for photo equipment, watches and guitars. Well, after exhausting those this afternoon, I decided to check "tickets".

Someone is selling losing lottery tickets; "accurately counted and bundled" as if the accurate count of a stack of losing lottery tickets might matter.

What am I missing here?

Losing Lottery Tickets

I like cruising through Craig's List for photo equipment, watches and guitars. Well, after exhausting those this afternoon, I decided to check "tickets".

Someone is selling losing lottery tickets; "accurately counted and bundled" as if the accurate count of a stack of losing lottery tickets might matter.

What am I missing here?

Losing Lottery Tickets
Sounds like you're feeling better. Nice to hear. Another survivor! Stay well.

What am I missing here?

Losing Lottery Tickets
If you win any amount of money in the lotto or gambling you can take those as losses up to the amount you won on your taxes.

What am I missing here?

Losing Lottery Tickets
Some places have second chance drawings. Send in your losing tickets to enter.

What am I missing here?

Losing Lottery Tickets

Only the IRS could promote this.

Forum List

Back