Well this is encouraging

It's great to see that some veterans are not standing still with Trump's attempt to cripple mail-in voting that has been used for decades..Veterans Group Taunts Donald Trump For ‘Finally' Going To War... With The Postal Service
It helps to know that most of your double dippers start out in the military and end up in the post office. First they put twenty in the military for the first retirement. Then they go into the post office where they get preferential treatment to get hired on and end up with yet another retirement putting a double lip lock on the taxpayer tit.
Since you seem to be an expert on the subject can you tell us how much these 2 retirement packages pay and then, if you can ,tell us the retirement packages for scum like McConnell Pence and Graham
No I can't but my dead uncle seemed to do OK as a double dipper. Of course you get to add in free medical and other bennies to the deal too. I pulled the pin after seven years in the military feeling no desire to make a career of being a gubbermet flunkie.
7 years imo is plenty Thank you BTW my wifes dad was in the service for many years her uncle a lifer thru all the wars is now at 94 still working at camp La Jeune in NC He is a marine and don't dare call him an ex marine

Forum List

Back