Well this is encouraging

It's great to see that some veterans are not standing still with Trump's attempt to cripple mail-in voting that has been used for decades..Veterans Group Taunts Donald Trump For ‘Finally' Going To War... With The Postal Service
It helps to know that most of your double dippers start out in the military and end up in the post office. First they put twenty in the military for the first retirement. Then they go into the post office where they get preferential treatment to get hired on and end up with yet another retirement putting a double lip lock on the taxpayer tit.
Since you seem to be an expert on the subject can you tell us how much these 2 retirement packages pay and then, if you can ,tell us the retirement packages for scum like McConnell Pence and Graham
You forgot scum like Pelosi and Waters.
Sorry max I did forget scum in chief Trump That POS gets retirement pay ++++ while some of you repub heroes find it a problem for those who put their lives on the line to receive 2 retirement packages?
Is that what is called "double dipping"?
No Double dipping is for one of your Repub scum to retire or get voted out and receives obnoxious retirement pay AND then goes to work for some company who he backed while in senate or house

Only 'repubs' do that, ed?

97,000 vets work for the postal service.
0d7ea9db7d6c8dea455cb35f45597d47

Yeah, we know. It should not be allowed for a person to get two government pensions. One is enough.

Yeah, we know. It should not be allowed for a person to get two government pensions. One is enough.

So, we should stop electing vets?

Especially disabled ones?

Nope. That's different. What I am talking about are government careers. Military to Post Office, or US Marshal Service as a for instance.

no on Marshal services?

despite all their training?

It's great to see that some veterans are not standing still with Trump's attempt to cripple mail-in voting that has been used for decades..Veterans Group Taunts Donald Trump For ‘Finally' Going To War... With The Postal Service
It helps to know that most of your double dippers start out in the military and end up in the post office. First they put twenty in the military for the first retirement. Then they go into the post office where they get preferential treatment to get hired on and end up with yet another retirement putting a double lip lock on the taxpayer tit.
Since you seem to be an expert on the subject can you tell us how much these 2 retirement packages pay and then, if you can ,tell us the retirement packages for scum like McConnell Pence and Graham
Sorry max I did forget scum in chief Trump That POS gets retirement pay ++++ while some of you repub heroes find it a problem for those who put their lives on the line to receive 2 retirement packages?
No Double dipping is for one of your Repub scum to retire or get voted out and receives obnoxious retirement pay AND then goes to work for some company who he backed while in senate or house

Only 'repubs' do that, ed?

My Dad id it.

You agreed with that ed?

Wonder how Duckworth would feel about it?

Nope. That's different. What I am talking about are government careers. Military to Post Office, or US Marshal Service as a for instance.

no on Marshal services?

despite all their training?

Yes, no on Marshal services. With their training they can do better as private contractors. let other people get those jobs. Two government pensions is too much. Political offices are different, but even their I think politicians should have term limits, and NO PENSION.

"Lives on the line"? Get real. Postal workers are not risking anything. Most military personnel never risked anything either. Those who did are the ones who get screwed over by those who didn't.
Postal workers are not risking anything
you may be if your route is in a shitty part of town....

eddie the democrats are same way.....yea i know i was shocked too....

Funny. I take it you still don’t understand that unlike 44, Pelosi and the rest got rich in politics Trump has not taken any salary while in office. In fact his fortune is suffering because of the virus shutting down a lot of his business.
Both parties imo are takers for whatever they can get ... BUT you have to know Trump get's an A + for ripping off anyone he can Believe it his bs fortune isn't shrinking now

Sorry to say Harry I agree I just support the lesser evil

you should not support evil at all.....thats why we get to the situation we are in now.....a congress with a 20 something percent rating....

You agreed with that ed?

Wonder how Duckworth would feel about it?
No Must have been confused I believe a vet should be treated well as far as retirement pay ,health care ,low interest rates and ANYTHING that makes life better for those who really served their country

you should not support evil at all.....thats why we get to the situation we are in now.....a congress with a 20 something percent rating....
Well imo the evil I support has a far better record in helping or trying to help those who don't have much ,those whose lives are in despair

Well imo the evil I support has a far better record in helping or trying to help those who don't have much ,those whose lives are in despair
yea eddie thats why those who you say they help, still dont have much and whose lives are still in despair....thats because they make it seem like they are doing something but in reality they are doing what they usually do.....not much of anything but have a nice lunch on our dime.... evil is evil eddie....

yea eddie thats why those who you say they help, still dont have much and whose lives are still in despair....thats because they make it seem like they are doing something but in reality they are doing what they usually do.....not much of anything but have a nice lunch on our dime.... evil is evil eddie....
Maybe you or Will can help me out here Which party is for raising pay levels ? Which is against?? A living wage for people is a bad thing? Now knee capping the Postal service is a good thing?? YES , I find a huge difference in the 2 parties

Maybe you or Will can help me out here Which party is for raising pay levels ? Which is against?? A living wage for people is a bad thing? Now knee capping the Postal service is a good thing?? YES , I find a huge difference in the 2 parties
and yet nothing changes for those people eddie,why is that?...you been around a long time eddie.....the 2 parties of today are nothing like they were last century...how come you cant see that?.....they both suck and only care about something if they get something out of it....otherwise not much happens.....

and yet nothing changes for those people eddie,why is that?...you been around a long time eddie.....the 2 parties of today are nothing like they were last century...how come you cant see that?.....they both suck and only care about something if they get something out of it....otherwise not much happens.....
While I don't claim to have any expertise on the subject why are republicans not regarding this latest debate in a bi partisan way ? Why won't they go up while Dems go down in the monies required? Maybe we need the Art of the DEAL guy LOL LOL ,to get involved?

No I can't but my dead uncle seemed to do OK as a double dipper. Of course you get to add in free medical and other bennies to the deal too. I pulled the pin after seven years in the military feeling no desire to make a career of being a gubbermet flunkie.

They've EARNED two pensions. You hate workers but luuuuuv the Uber wealthy CEO. In fact you want the CEO to get more but some average schlep getting 2 earned pensions you say no way. Don't EVER say you are for the working man.

This shit is fucking dumb

Democrats are clueless tools who have no idea what fascism even is. They are so stupid they believe people who put on mask and terrorize their political opponents are anti fascist.

Forum List

Back