Elon Musk asks why 'leaking' DOJ won't spill Epstein client list: 'Doesn't that seem odd?'

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The answer: because they are all Democrats.

Elon Musk took to Twitter Saturday to ask if anyone was bothered by how quiet the "leaking" Justice Department is when it comes to the Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.
Musk, the CEO of Tesla and SpaceX, said the DOJ, which grew notoriety for leaking under former President Donald Trump, was remarkably silent about the deceased convicted pedophile.
"Only thing more remarkable than DOJ not leaking the list is that no one in the media cares," Musk tweeted.

Elon Musk took to Twitter Saturday to ask if anyone was bothered by how quiet the "leaking" Justice Department is when it comes to the Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.
Musk, the CEO of Tesla and SpaceX, said the DOJ, which grew notoriety for leaking under former President Donald Trump, was remarkably silent about the deceased convicted pedophile.
"Only thing more remarkable than DOJ not leaking the list is that no one in the media cares," Musk tweeted.
I love it.

The guy has balls. :p

Then why did you say it was all Democrats

You're the one making up lies.
Because that's the obvious answer. Everyone knows that if there were a significant number of Republicans, the information would have been released. Epstein was a big time Democrat filmed and numerous Democrat fundraising events.

Because that's the obvious answer. Everyone knows that if there were a significant number of Republicans, the information would have been released. Epstein was a big time Democrat filmed and numerous Democrat fundraising events.

There's nothing obvious about it, Goebbels. I guarantee you if we ever find out who is on that list you're going to find the wealthy and elite of ALL stripes. You're the assclown who thinks at the end of the day it's R vs D when in reality it's the rich and powerful against all of us.

Last edited:
There's nothing obvious about it, Goebbels. I guarantee you if we ever find out who is on that list you're going to find the wealthy and elite of ALL stripes. You're the assclown who thinks at the end of the day it's R vs D when in reality it's the rich and power against all of us.
You just demanded proof that isn't under my control and now your claiming to know who's on the list?

Epstein was a Democrat. He hobnobbed with other Democrats, not Republicans.

He asked why didn't Barr's DOJ who were big leakers, not leak Epsteins client list?

Forum List

Back