Well now.....A 45 second lecture destroying the global warming argument.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Sadly, not an effective argument because the people that need to hear it would rather believe that the banks and realtors are lying to them instead of the media, climate change weenies, and politicians lying to them.

It's a older vid but I've never heard or read of a rebuttal to it either. ;)

Last edited:
1679578724861.png

Sadly, not an effective argument because the people that need to hear it would rather believe that the banks and realtors are lying to them instead of the media, climate change weenies, and politicians lying to them.

make sure to mention click the word Argument in the first chat box.

My counter argument is simple: When we pull an old video from ar15.com to argue against climate change, we're fucked, because you'll have more people here agreeing with you than laughing at you.
explain your issue with the video?

Ahh... another video of Dan Pena, the financial analyst.

Not an effective video......

Forum List

Back