Well nice to meet you all

Hey Z. Is it a fair guess that you don’t speak English as your mother tongue? If my guess is right, I congratulate you on your level of proficiency in English.

English IS my native tongue. And it’s also my only language. I am studying another language occasionally. I have no skill at languages. I’ve been assured I am not even proficient at English. (But I don’t pay much attention to the quips of liberals.)

• Banned
Hey Z. Is it a fair guess that you don’t speak English as your mother tongue? If my guess is right, I congratulate you on your level of proficiency in English.

English IS my native tongue. And it’s also my only language. I am studying another language occasionally. I have no skill at languages. I’ve been assured I am not even proficient at English. (But I don’t pay much attention to the quips of liberals.)
Not a good time to talk to a Russian like that .. little weak American boy, your leader harris is laughable lol hahah

welcome to the board rooooskie -

seems putin's puppet couldn't get the job done, & now vlad seems to be just as impotent. i do recommend you make sure that hazmat suit you were supplied with isn't as cheap as the tires yer military got issued.

anyhoo- see you around!

Not a good time to talk to a Russian like that .. little weak American boy, your leader harris is laughable lol hahah
Ah. My guess was right. You are a foreigner.

Putin looks mighty damn stupid right about now. Getting all those weak Russian soldiers slaughtered for his own ego. And Heels-Up Harris isn’t our leader. Supposedly, our “leader” is Joe Alzheimers Brandon. But of course, even he isn’t out true leader. Those who tell President Brandon what to think, say and do are the real American leaders. They suck too.

But your boy, Putin, is evil and sociopathic. I am strongly rooting for his death asap. Also, it is always a good time here in America to talk to anyone in any way we deem appropriate. I had been polite to you. I guess there’s no point in that. 🥸

But your boy, Putin, is evil and sociopathic. I am strongly rooting for his death asap.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Also, it is always a good time here in America to talk to anyone in any way we deem appropriate. I had been polite to you. I guess there’s not point in that.

never trust a roooskie straight from a st petersburg troll farm.

the ' Z ' outed him right away.

Why do you hate supports of Russia? You allow Biden family to get rich in ukraine, bio weapons on my border!

Russia sucks and Putin is a war criminal.
It’s all movies set staged to take down mother Russia

Why do you hate supports of Russia? You allow Biden family to get rich in ukraine, bio weapons on my border!
Your border, comrade?

You are an “American born” resident of Russia?

Helpful hint time for you utterly pathetic hack troll Putin bots: once you publish a lie about yourself, changes in your “backstory” expose you for the worthless lying propagandist you are. No need to thank me. You outed yourself.

Your border, comrade?

You are an “American born” resident of Russia?

Helpful hint time for you utterly pathetic hack troll Putin bots: once you publish a lie about yourself, changes in your “backstory” expose you for the worthless lying propagandist you are. No need to thank me. You outed yourself.
Don’t make me go nuclear essay!

Forum List

Back