Well, If You Can Call Obama ‘The Messiah,’…

….I suppose you can call Daunte Wright ‘our prince.’

1.“At Daunte Wright Funeral, Minneapolis Mourns the ‘Prince of Brooklyn Center’
At Daunte Wright Funeral, Minneapolis Mourns the ‘Prince of Brooklyn Center’

2. If there is any doubt that Democrat voters have given up judgement and thought for obedience and cowardice, the sort of individual that they have allowed to be elevated and beatified, should come as a ‘come to Jesus’ moment.

3. Your ‘prince’ has a warrant out for his arrest.

View attachment 484440
Charges against Daunte Wright before his death have sparked anger and disinformation — here are the documents that explain what happened

4. Two cases “are publicly available via a records website run by the Minnesota court system

First case: Wright was accused of carrying a weapon without a permit and fleeing from the police.
Documents in the case are filed under 27-CR-21-4400.

Second case: Wright was charged with aggravated robbery.
Documents in the case are filed under 27-CR-19-29850.

In December 2019, Wright and another man were charged with first-degree aggravated robbery. They were accused of forcing their way into a woman's home and trying to steal $820 from her at gunpoint.

• The records said Wright was again detained but was released on bail in September.
Op.Cit.

View attachment 484441

5. Let have that 'honest conversation' about the imaginary racism of police.....

Kimberly Klacik
@kimKBaltimore

If your 13 year old is out stabbing people, carjacking uber drivers or running around with guns, please know... ...you are a terrible parent. It’s you. It’s not the police. Its not the politicians. It’s not the teachers. It’s you. Just you.

9:47 PM · Apr 22, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

This is the insane juxtaposition of reality, and of morality, that the Left has imposed on America.

Much like the right now allows mob violence to obstruct when certifying a president in Congress.

Oh come oooon... show me ONE person on "the right" that either encouraged or condoned the actions on Jan. 6th. I've heard no one say they "allow it."

By the way, there is much proof that it was planned and organized by democrats. They knew they could use it to their advantage to "stop the challenge" to the vote. Nancy Pelosi is a name that keeps popping up that's involved with telling the capitol police to stand down.

‘Leftist Antifa Among Mob Storming US Capitol’

– Facial recognition experts and backers of American President Donald J. Trump said members of the hardline leftist Antifa movement infiltrated protestors who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

Several witnesses and reports monitored by Worthy News suggested radical leftist vandals broke into the building housing the U.S. Congress while most Trump supporters were loud but peaceful.” https://www.worthynews.com/55452-leftist-antifa-among-mob-storming-us-capitol

There is no disputing that the Democrats have had far more practice at riots than the Right.

Biden voters are well practiced.

. “No one can point to any statement from President Trump calling upon his supporters to storm the Capitol, much less to stage a coup against the U.S. government, but it doesn’t matter anymore. The establishment media and the social media giants are insisting that he incited the attack on the Capitol and was trying to install himself as a dictator by means of a guy with a buffalo horn hat and some other dopes and wingnuts, and if you don’t believe it, you’re a racist, bigoted, MAGA-hat-wearing fascist who deserves to be silenced along with the president, and soon will be. But it’s clear who the real fascists are, and they are exploiting their Reichstag Fire moment to the fullest.” The Left Is Enjoying Its Reichstag Fire Moment

“Video Reveals Trump Supporters Tried to Stop the Violence
Violence by Antifa on the south side where Trump supporters were told to March to. Supporters stopped the breakage but he started again later. MSM keeps saying it’s Trump http://supporters.it’s not.

“BLM instigator of Capitol riots, John Earle Sullivan, arrested

The Utah Black Lives Matter "activist" has been bragging about his involvement in instigating the Capitol riots. Now, he's been arrested.

The deadly riots at the Capitol last week that have sparked Big Tech cancelations and prompted another impeachment of President Trump were instigated in part by Black Lives Matter and Antifa “activists,” according to multiple media reports. One of the highest profile suspects, John Earle Sullivan from Utah, has been arrested.”

This story will be buried by mainstream media and suppressed by Big Tech. The arrest of John Earle Sullivan, a known Black Lives Matter leader and provocateur, belies the accepted narrative that Trump-supporters alone caused the riots.” BLM instigator of Capitol riots, John Earle Sullivan, arrested

James, brother of accused leftist provocateur John Sullivan, claims 226 Antifa members started Capitol riots
John Sullivan was arrested yesterday in connection with instigating the Capitol riots on January 6th. A video of him and CNN photojournalist Jade Sacker emerged this week that shows them giddy following the murder of Trump-supporter Ashli Babbitt. Now, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani is wondering why a text message from James Sullivan was not revealed during the President’s second impeachment hearings in Congress.

According to the text, James Sullivan makes a very bold claim: “I’m currently working with the FBI to expose and place total blame on John and the 226 members of antifa that instigated the Capitol ‘riot’ I was able to get my agent out of trouble along with three other uthan’s.”

…every day brings more evidence that Antifa and other left-wing “activists” incited the crowd to commit crimes. Videos of Antifa members secretly embedded with the Trump-supporters appear to reinforce these claims.

This all jibes with the credible conspiracy theory that Democrats or other interested parties planned this “false flag” attack in order to push for impeachment.” James, brother of accused leftist provocateur John Sullivan, claims 226 Antifa members started Capitol riots

“Verified twitter user Amuse breaks everything down in further detail in a series of tweets.

"To make this clear. CNN was embedded with BLM/Antifa pretending to be Trump supporters taping them incite a riot. This is freaking huge. If CNN is allowed to maintain its press access anywhere in DC there needs to be a serious overhaul of our entire system," he tweeted.

Here's another one, who showed up with furs, and also got himself arrested. According to the New York Post:

Aaron Mostofsky was busted Tuesday at his brother’s house in Brooklyn by federal agents on multiple charges, including theft of government property for allegedly stealing a police riot shield and bulletproof vest, the source said.

Mostofsky, who is the son of Shlomo Mostofsky, a Supreme Court judge and a prominent figure in the Orthodox Jewish community, was photographed with both items.

Video circulating on Twitter following Mostofsky’s arrest shows FBI agents swarming the home and carting out what appeared to be the fur pelts and walking stick he had on him during the insurrection.

His politics? According to this report, registered Democrat.
Rush to judgment on Trump? Multiple leftists arrested for Capitol riot

And Zero Hedge.

Yep... and they were planting bombs around the capitol days earlier as well. The "insurrection," pfft, was all planned by the democrats. Trump holding that rally there on that day was truly a boned headed thing to do. He should have known the democrats would exploit it. I think he had some horrible people advising him. Maybe still does.

2. If there is any doubt that Democrat voters have given up judgement and thought for obedience and cowardice, the sort of individual that they have allowed to be elevated and beatified, should come as a ‘come to Jesus’ moment.

View attachment 484440
Charges against Daunte Wright before his death have sparked anger and disinformation — here are the documents that explain what happened

4. Two cases “are publicly available via a records website run by the Minnesota court system

First case: Wright was accused of carrying a weapon without a permit and fleeing from the police.

In December 2019, Wright and another man were charged with first-degree aggravated robbery. They were accused of forcing their way into a woman's home and trying to steal $820 from her at gunpoint.

• The records said Wright was again detained but was released on bail in September.
Op.Cit.

View attachment 484441

5. Let have that 'honest conversation' about the imaginary racism of police.....

Kimberly Klacik
@kimKBaltimore

If your 13 year old is out stabbing people, carjacking uber drivers or running around with guns, please know... ...you are a terrible parent. It’s you. It’s not the police. Its not the politicians. It’s not the teachers. It’s you. Just you.

This is the insane juxtaposition of reality, and of morality, that the Left has imposed on America.

Much like the right now allows mob violence to obstruct when certifying a president in Congress.

Oh come oooon... show me ONE person on "the right" that either encouraged or condoned the actions on Jan. 6th. I've heard no one say they "allow it."

By the way, there is much proof that it was planned and organized by democrats. They knew they could use it to their advantage to "stop the challenge" to the vote. Nancy Pelosi is a name that keeps popping up that's involved with telling the capitol police to stand down.

The people who did not impeach Trump supported what Trump did...

What did Trump do?

Didn't call Oblama messiah...

It was a Republican thing.

View attachment 484440

Op.Cit.

View attachment 484441

Kimberly Klacik
@kimKBaltimore

Let's START with the fact that the only people I EVER heard call Obama "the Messiah" were Republicans

View attachment 484440

Op.Cit.

View attachment 484441

Kimberly Klacik
@kimKBaltimore

Let's START with the fact that the only people I EVER heard call Obama "the Messiah" were Republicans

Liar.

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servant to our president and all mankind." Creepy?

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's I Pledge Video - YouTube

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story bycomparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Obama seemedthe political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that “people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

6. The New York Time’s Judith Warner reported, “Many women- not too surprisingly – were dreaming about sex with the president [Obama]”.http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...t-a-president/
    “…the Obamas are not just a beacon of hope, inspiration and“demigodlikeness,”Ibid.

7. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort ofa potential saviorthat might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said.Sculpture of Obama as Jesuscauses stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

8. . In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimickingthe cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.
    ... Newsweek has named Obama "god of all things" on its cover.
    SOURCE: Times of India (November 20, 2010).

9. “I haven’t seen a politician get this kind ofwalk-on-watercoverage since Colin Powell a dozen years ago flirted with making a run for the White House,” said Washington Post media critic Howard Kurtz on Meet the Press in February 2007

10. Samantha Fennell, formerly an associate publisher of Elle, wrote on the magazine’s website a month later: “When I attended my second “Obama Live” fund-raiser last week at New York City’s Grand Hyatt, . . . I was on my feet as Senator Obama entered the room. Fate had blessed me in this moment. . . . In a moment of divine intervention,he saw me,…”

11.Filmmaker Spike Lee, predicting an Obama victory, implicitly compared the candidate with Christ: “You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama.’ . . .

12. Jesse Jackson, Jr. called Obama’s securing the Democratic nomination “so extraordinary thatanother chapter could be added to the Bibleto chronicle its significance.”

13. . Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking.

14. His followers needed to re-elect him to a second term, so that he could continue to accomplish the promises he made, thus, realizing his vision of America as a more perfect political union or“heaven here on earth.”
    The Gospel According to Apostle Barack, by Barbara A. Thompson.

15. "Does it not feel as ifsome special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
    -- Daily Kos

16"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . .He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . .. Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
    - Ezra Klein

17. "Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
    -- Gerald Campbell

18."We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
    -- Oprah Winfrey

19. “I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
    -- Bill Rush

20. "This is bigger than Kennedy. . . .This is the New Testament."| "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
    -- Chris Matthews

Newsweek editor Evan Thomas said President Obama is "sort of God" in a way that's "standing above the country." Transcript below.

"CHRIS MATTHEWS (HOST):Evan Thomas is editor at large for Newsweek magazine. Evan, you remember 1984. It wasn't 100 years ago. Reagan and World War II and the sense of us as the good guys in the world, how are we doing?
EVAN THOMAS: Well, we were the good guys in 1984, it felt that way. It hasn't felt that way in recent years. So Obama's had, really, a different task We're seen too often as the bad guys. And he, he has a very different job from ... Reagan was all about America, and you talked about it. Obama is - we are above that now. We're not just parochial, we're not just chauvinistic, we're not just provincial. We stand for something, I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."

Newsweek Editor Evan Thomas: Obama Is "Sort Of God" | RealClearPolitics

“Barbara Walters admits ‘we’ thought Obama was ‘the next messiah’”
Barbara Walters admits ‘we’ thought Obama was ‘the next messiah’

1608411396466.png

Barack Obama was a president of the United States, winning both the electoral college and popular vote twice, completing his two terms with 59% approval (25 points higher than his successor.)

Why do you refer to him as 'The Messiah'?

He was a successful politician, not a cult leader.

Barack Obama was a president of the United States, winning both the electoral college and popular vote twice, completing his two terms with 59% approval (25 points higher than his successor.)

Your side called him god, Jesus, and the messiah.

I don't expect truth from you, lap-dog.....you lie about everything.

Liar.

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servant to our president and all mankind." Creepy?

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's I Pledge Video - YouTube

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story bycomparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Obama seemedthe political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that “people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

6. The New York Time’s Judith Warner reported, “Many women- not too surprisingly – were dreaming about sex with the president [Obama]”.http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...t-a-president/
    “…the Obamas are not just a beacon of hope, inspiration and“demigodlikeness,”Ibid.

7. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort ofa potential saviorthat might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said.Sculpture of Obama as Jesuscauses stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

8. . In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimickingthe cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.
    ... Newsweek has named Obama "god of all things" on its cover.
    SOURCE: Times of India (November 20, 2010).

9. “I haven’t seen a politician get this kind ofwalk-on-watercoverage since Colin Powell a dozen years ago flirted with making a run for the White House,” said Washington Post media critic Howard Kurtz on Meet the Press in February 2007

10. Samantha Fennell, formerly an associate publisher of Elle, wrote on the magazine’s website a month later: “When I attended my second “Obama Live” fund-raiser last week at New York City’s Grand Hyatt, . . . I was on my feet as Senator Obama entered the room. Fate had blessed me in this moment. . . . In a moment of divine intervention,he saw me,…”

11.Filmmaker Spike Lee, predicting an Obama victory, implicitly compared the candidate with Christ: “You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama.’ . . .

12. Jesse Jackson, Jr. called Obama’s securing the Democratic nomination “so extraordinary thatanother chapter could be added to the Bibleto chronicle its significance.”

13. . Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking.

14. His followers needed to re-elect him to a second term, so that he could continue to accomplish the promises he made, thus, realizing his vision of America as a more perfect political union or“heaven here on earth.”
    The Gospel According to Apostle Barack, by Barbara A. Thompson.

15. "Does it not feel as ifsome special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
    -- Daily Kos

16"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . .He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . .. Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
    - Ezra Klein

17. "Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
    -- Gerald Campbell

18."We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
    -- Oprah Winfrey

19. “I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
    -- Bill Rush

20. "This is bigger than Kennedy. . . .This is the New Testament."| "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
    -- Chris Matthews

Newsweek editor Evan Thomas said President Obama is "sort of God" in a way that's "standing above the country." Transcript below.

"CHRIS MATTHEWS (HOST):Evan Thomas is editor at large for Newsweek magazine. Evan, you remember 1984. It wasn't 100 years ago. Reagan and World War II and the sense of us as the good guys in the world, how are we doing?
EVAN THOMAS: Well, we were the good guys in 1984, it felt that way. It hasn't felt that way in recent years. So Obama's had, really, a different task We're seen too often as the bad guys. And he, he has a very different job from ... Reagan was all about America, and you talked about it. Obama is - we are above that now. We're not just parochial, we're not just chauvinistic, we're not just provincial. We stand for something, I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."

Newsweek Editor Evan Thomas: Obama Is "Sort Of God" | RealClearPolitics

“Barbara Walters admits ‘we’ thought Obama was ‘the next messiah’”
Barbara Walters admits ‘we’ thought Obama was ‘the next messiah’

1608411396466.png

Like I said

And in this post for one of the lowest of low-life liars, proof of what I have said: Democrats lie about everplything.

Even when the proof is substantiated, proven, documented multiple times......

.....they reply with the same lies.

The are scum.

Like I said

And in this post for one of the lowest of low-life liars, proof of what I have said: Democrats lie about everplything.

The are scum.
Really dickface?

Post examples of people calling Obama the Messiah

View attachment 484440

Op.Cit.

View attachment 484441

Kimberly Klacik
@kimKBaltimore

Yea , whatever . You are nothing but a liar. Shout it out for all to hear.

Like I said

The are scum.
Really dickface?

Post examples of people calling Obama the Messiah
Woe, cool defense liar.

Ever since Beatles fans burn their albums after John uttered something about them being more popular than Jesus, Republican's always try to capitalize on any spiritual reference and try put it in this poutrage box.

SOP.

Democrats always give them a leg up too.

6. Democrats lie about everything, and this situation proves it.

You may recall ‘Obama’s wing-man,’ Eric Holder, back in 2009:

“Holder: 'Nation of cowards' on race
Attorney General Eric Holder said Wednesday that despite advances, the United States remains “a nation of cowards” on issues involving race.

“Though this nation has proudly thought of itself as an ethnic melting pot, in things racial, we have always been, and we, I believe, continue to be, in too many ways, a nation of cowards,” Holder said in remarks to his staff in honor of Black History Month.” Holder: 'Nation of cowards' on race

Where are the Democrat voters’ posts about single parent households in the black community, or the inordinate crime in that community????
They are not simply cowards......they are Fascists, making certain that any such discussion is forbidden.

My Rule #2

To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

2a. If not for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

It is the Democrats and their state media that will not allow the facts about crime and race to be openly discussed.

Democrats lie about everything…and censorship of the facts is simply one of their mechanisms of lying.

Yous guyz live in a great nation and all you do is bitch about it, hell it don't get no better than this and this is as best it can get. You are dealing with a bunch of humans which is like a barrel of monkeys..

At least kill some of the white criminals for the public to see...
There are many white people who protect their children or those who go astray. To the point of bankrupting families. A percentage of them wise up and a percentage do not. You will find white people family members more agreeable that people who never learn need to pay for their crimes. they are not out there crying over their bastard child screaming.. "My baby, my baby" after an event when they did nothing or even tried to help their child or children relying on the "system" for everything.

Ever since Beatles fans burn their albums after John uttered something about them being more popular than Jesus, Republican's always try to capitalize on any spiritual reference and try put it in this poutrage box.

SOP.

Democrats always give them a leg up too.

For the simple reason that the hypocrite party....yours,.....demands that religion and morality be banished from the public arena....

....and then pretend that they are ultra-religious.

Democrats......they lie about everything.

1. Sheila Jackson Lee Diverts Islamic Terror Hearings Into Attack on Christians

Posted by Dave Blount at June 17, 2011 4:51 PM

It's nice to see moonbat congresscritter Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) participating in the hearing Rep. Peter King (R-NY) called on the continuing terror threat posed by Islamists. Unfortunately, she chose to divert the hearings to target Christians:

"Are you familiar with the Christian militants?" she asked former New York Dept. of Correctional Services official Patrick Dunleavy. "Can one might say that they might possibly want to undermine this country because right now the right for women to choose is a Constitutional right but people disagree with it but here is an individual trying to undermine the protections that are given to women? Would you suggest that might be compared to trying to undermine this country? That's a possibility, is it not?"

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2011/06/sheila-jackson-4.html

2. On January 30, 2007, the John Edwards 2008 presidential campaign hired [Amanda] Marcotte to act as the campaign's blogmaster.[3] Soon afterward, many bloggers began to quote Marcotte's blog, especially posts in which she attacked the Catholic Church's position on birth control and access to abortion, writing, "What if Mary had taken Plan B after the Lord filled her with his hot, white, sticky Holy Spirit?"[4] Columnist Kathryn Jean Lopez wrote, "Her hostility to religion and in particular the Catholic Church should alarm Edwards."[5] Journalist Terry Moran wrote, on an ABC News blog, "her comments about other people's faiths could well be construed as hate speech.” Amanda Marcotte - Wikipedia

3. Obama chose to substantially burden a religious belief, by the most intrusive means, for a less-than-compelling state purpose — a marginal increase in access to contraceptives that are easily available elsewhere. The religious exemption granted by Obamacare is narrower than anywhere else in federal law — essentially covering the delivery of homilies and the distribution of sacraments. Serving the poor and healing the sick are regarded as secular pursuits — a determination that would have surprised Christianity’s founder.

Both radicalism and maliciousness are at work in Obama’s decision — an edict delivered with a sneer. It is the most transparently anti-Catholic maneuver by the federal government since the Blaine Amendment was proposed in 1875 — a measure designed to diminish public tolerance of Romanism, then regarded as foreign, authoritarian and illiberal. Modern liberalism has progressed to the point of adopting the attitudes and methods of 19th-century Republican nativists.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...-health-care/2012/01/30/gIQANB7XdQ_print.html

4. Congressman: IRS asked pro-life group about 'the content of their prayers'
During a House Ways and Means Committee hearing today, Rep. Aaron Schock, R-Ill., grilled outgoing IRS commissioner Steven Miller about the IRS targeting a pro-life group in Iowa.

“Their question, specifically asked from the IRS to the Coalition for Life of Iowa: ‘Please detail the content of the members of your organization’s prayers,’" Schock declared.

“Would that be an inappropriate question to a 501 c3 applicant?” asked Schock. “The content of one’s prayers?”

From their report:

Coalition for Life of Iowa found itself in the IRS’s crosshairs when the group applied for tax exempt status in October 2008. Nearly ten months of interrogation about the group’s opposition to Planned Parenthood included a demand by a Ms. Richards from the IRS’ Cincinnati office unlawfully insisted that all board members sign a sworn declaration promising not to picket/protest Planned Parenthood. Further questioning by the IRS requested detailed information about the content of the group’s prayer meetings, educational seminars, and signs their members hold outside Planned Parenthood.

Congressman: IRS asked pro-life group about 'the content of their prayers'

https://www.thomasmoresociety.org/2...-of-irs-harassment-of-pro-life-organizations/

5. God’s initial absence from the Democratic Party platform last summer stirred more outrage among Americans than the slaughter in Syria will ever provoke.

6. Speaking in Ireland this week, President Obama stated that Catholic schools were divisive: “If towns remain divided—if Catholics have their schools and buildings and Protestants have theirs, if we can’t see ourselves in one another and fear or resentment are allowed to harden—that too encourages division and discourages cooperation.” On Thursday, the American Catholics for Religious Freedom fired back on President Obama’s words to 2,000 young people at the G8 Summit, stating, “President Obama’s anti-faith, secular agenda was shamefully on full display yesterday when he told the young people of Northern Ireland that Catholic education and other faith-based schools were divisive and an obstacle to peace. All Americans of faith should be outraged by these comments which clearly telegraph the President’s belief system and are in fact at their core even anti-American.”
American Catholics for Religious Freedom points out that the media has completely ignored the story, and adds, “Secular progressives like President Obama ignore the truth that faith-based education is a component of the Religious Freedom guaranteed by the Constitution. He can’t bear the thought that Catholic and parochial schools not only teach important values but consistently produce better educational results at lower cost than America’s failing public schools. The President’s troubling values are showing here in a way that demonstrate just how dangerous this Administration is and how committed it is to eroding the rights of all people of faith.”

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/06/20/Obama-catholic-AMericans-religious-freedom

7. “We give thanks, oh Lord, for the doctors, both current and future, who provide quality abortion care.”

“We pray for increased financial support for low-income women to access contraception, abortion and childcare.”

“We pray for women who have been made afraid by their paternalistic religion.”

Biden's a Kermit Gosnell Catholic.

Biden.....a Catholic?
"Catholic Priest: Joe Biden “Claims to be a Catholic But Throws the Teachings Out the Window”

www.lifenews.com

Catholic Priest: Joe Biden “Claims to be a Catholic But Throws the Teachings Out the Window”
Joe Biden is facing continued criticism from Catholic leaders for touting his Catholic faith but not really living it. The presumed Democrat presidential nom
www.lifenews.com

"It’s official, the main Democrat platform going into the 2020 election is Infanticide.
According to the Washington Post: ‘Joe Biden asked for a pen. Then he reversed a position he’d held for four decades’.
Former Vice President Joe Biden’s U-Turn on the Hyde Amendment on Thursday makes the coast clear: All 24 main contenders in the DNC primary race are, down to the last one, solidly pro-abortion."
canadafreepress.com

Biden Says His Infanticide U-Turn Republicans’ Fault
Biden Says His Infanticide U-Turn Republicans’ Fault, infanticide, Hyde Amendment
canadafreepress.com

canadafreepress.com

He's unfamiliar with the term 'psalmist.'

Disagree

You should remove that bumper sticker from your Pinto....the one that says "Support mental health or I'll kill you."

Attachments

• 1619530076551.gif
    1619530076551.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 35
  • 1619530076139.gif
    1619530076139.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 34
  • 1619530076286.gif
    1619530076286.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 38
  • 1619530076413.gif
    1619530076413.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 34
Your side called him god, Jesus, and the messiah.
I don't know why you feel the need to assign me a 'side.'

I know that neo-nazis venerate Trump as their "God Emperor", and some religious zealots have proclaimed the Former Guy their "Messiah!", but I have never ascribed divinity to any politician.

You're a liar.

"I know that neo-nazis venerate Trump as their "God Emperor",

A lie,

“Despite their inflicting death and injuries upon the police attempting to defend the Capitol,”

https://www.usmessageboard.com/thre...on-the-right-side.892961/page-7#post-26962584

A lie.

“White Privilege is evident in the distribution of wealth and power in America, historically-based and perpetuated via laws, educational advantages, inherited wealth, Good Ol' Boy networks, racial prejudices, etc., but some Whites are disgruntled because they do not believe they share in it.” The Myth Of White Privilege post #77

Another lie….there are no such laws in America.

Forum List

Back