Well I guess Killing Americans with due process is OK

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
The American Civil Liberties Union and the Center for Constitutional Rights (CCR) filed a lawsuit in 2012 challenging the government’s targeted killing of three U.S. citizens in drone strikes far from any armed conflict zone. Oral argument was held in July 2013 in Washington, and the court dismissed the case in April 2014.

https://www.aclu.org/national-security/al-aulaqi-v-panetta

So if Jeb Bush gets elected president then he pretty much can kill anyone he wants as long as the CIA says they are a threat. Interesting.

President Jeb Bush can take out George Soros who is a wanted international criminal

The American Civil Liberties Union and the Center for Constitutional Rights (CCR) filed a lawsuit in 2012 challenging the government’s targeted killing of three U.S. citizens in drone strikes far from any armed conflict zone. Oral argument was held in July 2013 in Washington, and the court dismissed the case in April 2014.

So if Jeb Bush gets elected president then he pretty much can kill anyone he wants as long as the CIA says they are a threat. Interesting.

The "American" Left is absolutely fucking pathetic. Too busy Fluffing Obama to even notice the nasty, evil stuff the government does on a daily basis

My, my. When the 'Conservatives' are not cheering for Putin, they are crying over dead terrorists.

Since when is the ACLU conservative?

Be consistent.

If you would be outraged if Bush did this, you should be outraged now.

To much partisan ethics these days.

How many of the same folks who opposed the war in Iraq supported war with Syria ONLY because their man was going to look like an ignoramus with his "red line" if we didn't.

And how many of the folks who secretly wanted to topple Bashir opposed it just to make Obama look like an ignoramus?

And perhaps that is the case for some here.

But, the rule of law, under which we all must abide, clearly states that no citizen shall be deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of law.

It is not up for debate...that is the Constitutional threshold.

My, my. When the 'Conservatives' are not cheering for Putin, they are crying over dead terrorists.

Since when is the ACLU conservative?

Be consistent.

If you would be outraged if Bush did this, you should be outraged now.

To much partisan ethics these days.

How many of the same folks who opposed the war in Iraq supported war with Syria ONLY because their man was going to look like an ignoramus with his "red line" if we didn't.

And how many of the folks who secretly wanted to topple Bashir opposed it just to make Obama look like an ignoramus?

And perhaps that is the case for some here.

But, the rule of law, under which we all must abide, clearly states that no citizen shall be deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of law.

It is not up for debate...that is the Constitutional threshold.

So killing Confederate soldiers during the American Civil War was "unconstitutional" ????

Really ????

When someone declares war on the United States of America - it's open season. MHO.

So the 16 yr old boy from Denver waged war on the US?

Are you simple or is it just a bad day?

Ah the drama queen strikes out.

So to be clear no president will be able to pretty much kill anyone they want.

You keep telling yourself that. Those who've already been assassinated would beg to differ. Along with the famiilies and those who waged jihad over the assassination programs.

Ah the drama queen strikes out.

So to be clear no president will be able to pretty much kill anyone they want.

Are you paying attention at all? It is well known fact that Obama does have a death list provide by the CIA. HE, Obama, picks from that list. HE chose to kill an innocent 16 year old American and his cousins. His excuse according to Gibbs? He had a bad father.

The only requirement we have now is that the CIA says so, do you trust the CIA? Or do you pretty much don't trust them?

Take up arms against us, you are taking your chances.
PERIOD.

So the 16 yr old took up arms now too? I guess it's not just a bad day for you after all.

I try to make allowances because I know there are a lot of folks on here for whom English is a second language. So just a friendly word of advice, if you want to engage people and join in a dialogue, you're going to have to either bone up on your English, or confine yourself to conversations in your native language.

Good luck.

So the 16 yr old boy from Denver waged war on the US?

Are you simple or is it just a bad day?

Which 16 year old boy was targeted again?

OMG you don't bother reading the links. HE is what the lawsuit was all about. There are pictures of him at the link I provided. Have you nurse do a google for you. :lol:

Here is a picture of who the CIA/Obama murdered.

panetta_4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back