Well, I did it...

Ive been in sales my whole life so we things from very different perspectives. I used to ask my sales people if they could sell something or to somebody they didn't like...If their eyes floated, i didn't hire them. Persuasion is all about making your target believe it was their idea. If you practice that, you'll be more successful getting your way at home and at work.
So you're telling us you weren't successful at making your sales people think it was their idea?

Ok.

WTF?
uhoh3.gif

It's hard not to admit that the ratings points are part of what makes this forum fun and interesting

What's hilarious to me is how many left wingers are so quick to throw out the Ole "funny"

Cuz it has the same effect on rating stats...

I recently thanked the righties who were hitting funny on my posts, for that very reason.

+2,100 and am now finished with this pursuit. I'm no longer enamored with this board's actions and antics and see little reason to be here much anymore. When the customer is no longer considered more important than arrogant minders and their little buttons, a board's past reputation can't save it in the end. :eusa_snooty:

Last edited:
+2,100 and am now finished with this pursuit. I'm no longer enamored with this board's actions and antics and see little reason to be here much anymore. When the customer is no longer considered more important than arrogant minders and their little buttons, a board's past reputation can't save it in the end. :eusa_snooty:
Does this mean you are taking your ball and going home?

Good! I never really liked you much anyway.:bye1:

Seriously -- You're doing swell. When do the workshops start guru?

I ain't got a chance of getting my likes up past my post numbers.
Too many warning messages or something.

I used to use the Paul White Formula....tell em what you're gonna tell em, tell em, and tell em what ya told em. Here you've only got maybe 20 seconds...3-4 sentences, one of your own smileys, and the craziest pic (a gif when possible) you can Google of your target and let er rip. The page moves fast so you may have to bump your own OP...I do it with just a smiley. One of my pack of hoodlums usually finds me by then and the fun begins....if it ain't fun, I ain't interested. My preachy OPs are all duds.

Seriously -- You're doing swell. When do the workshops start guru?

I ain't got a chance of getting my likes up past my post numbers.
Too many warning messages or something.

I'll advise ya if you stop your insufferable deleting my posts.

About a month or so back my ratings were some 300 points less than my messages. So I says to myself, Tom, you ain't performing up to expectations. So I set myself a goal and that was to get my ratings to a +300 and today I did that. I just wrote better posts is all and most of you rewarded me with + rep. Now I'm going for +400 and above...with your help of course.

Thanks!
hatsoff.gif

Good for you, you win a cookie.

Forum List

Back