“We’ll have a mug shot. For the record, it will be the most manly, most masculine, most handsome mug shot of all time”-Trump advisor Hogan Gidley

Trump is now in the New York Criminal Record Database. Yes, he has acriminal record.
Nope. He has a rap sheet. He has no criminal record. Repeating the false claim of a moron like Leftwhiner doesn’t do anything to support it. 😎

Huh, a Democrat doesn't like hearing about Old Joe. And Old Joe. And Old Joe ...

I'd say who saw that coming, but the answer is EVERYONE. You are a waste of brainwaves. You spell check posts too, don't you?
Yeah, because referring to Biden as senile is original and the very height of comedy. :rolleyes: You fucking baboon.

No. Only criminals have or can have a criminal record. Otherwise all they have is (at most) a rap sheet and a mug shot with maybe a fingerprint sheet.

You see, little scumbag, I know this is blasphemy in libturd circles, but it’s still true that words have actual meaning.

According to your misuse of words, anyone arrested is a criminal. But, of course, that’s just not the case. As you know. But your intentional lies continue.
Yet here you are calling biden a criminal.

Screenshot 2023-08-26 at 11.38.51 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-08-26 at 11.40.23 AM.png

You suck at this.

I wish they would make up their minds. I have a verified order for 300 printed Tshirts. We are only waiting on the right picture to print on them. I'm gonna get some of that MAGA money this time, at $28.00 a pop. Not bad for a printed shirt that only cost $7.15
I hope you are going to donate to Trumps fund. :)

Couldn't be more appropriate. Presidents traditionally have a presidential portrait done to hang with paintings of all the other presidents. Trump's will be a mug shot taken when he was arrested for trying to steal an election. Unveiling date TBD.

Yet here you are calling biden a criminal.

View attachment 820470View attachment 820472
You suck at this.
Wrong again, little winky.

I am free to cal ‘em as I see ‘em. I’ve seen more than enough to recognize that Potato enriched himself at the public trough. Is he convicted yet? No. But lots of people who have actually committed a crime have a period of time before they get arrested (if they ever do get nabbed). That doesn’t mean they didn’t commit a crime.

Go play in traffic. You suck at this, little winky.

Wrong again, little winky.

I am free to cal ‘em as I see ‘em. I’ve seen more than enough to recognize that Potato enriched himself at the public trough. Is he convicted yet? No. But lots of people who have actually committed a crime have a period of time before they get arrested (if they ever do get nabbed). That doesn’t mean they didn’t commit a crime.

Go play in traffic. You suck at this, little winky.
It's funny when you get caught in LIES.
You are very good at Lying.

You...>>>>....trump didn't commit crimes......biden has committed crimes.

Yeah, because referring to Biden as senile is original and the very height of comedy. :rolleyes: You fucking baboon.

Senile can be an insult and calling Joe senile for that reason would not be very creative.

Fortunately that wasn't why I did it. I called Senile Joe senile because he is, you know, senile ...

Watch him trying to read the note card they give him to tell people what he thinks. Dude is See-nile ...

Forum List

Back