“We’ll have a mug shot. For the record, it will be the most manly, most masculine, most handsome mug shot of all time”-Trump advisor Hogan Gidley

I wish they would make up their minds. I have a verified order for 300 printed Tshirts. We are only waiting on the right picture to print on them. I'm gonna get some of that MAGA money this time, at $28.00 a pop. Not bad for a printed shirt that only cost $7.15

How Trump Is Negotiating the Details of His Indictment to Maximize the Drama

If this were the Demonicreeps finally getting dragged thru the courts for THEIR atrocities and treachery against the American people..........
Thats ALL we would see is DRAMA QUEENS in the media, day and night, feigning how "innocent" they are, screaming obscenities at everybody, and acting like their shit don't stink.

I wish they would make up their minds. I have a verified order for 300 printed Tshirts. We are only waiting on the right picture to print on them. I'm gonna get some of that MAGA money this time, at $28.00 a pop. Not bad for a printed shirt that only cost $7.15
Screenshot_20230825-103231-744.png

Bad news on your business venture.

A MUCH bigger player has already cornered the market...

Bad news on your business venture.

A MUCH bigger player has already cornered the market...

Not really. I already sold the lot to a guy that sells merch at trump ralleys. I made a little less on each shirt, but I don't have to bother with one or two at the time on Ebay. Done and done.

Americans love an outlaw! LOL!! It will be a lovely day when the left gets their comeuppance and has to face the fact that it is THEY who are fucked up, out of touch assholes. It was once accepted by all sides that shit like advocating for people being trannies, murdering unborn babies, and jailing political adversaries was so far out in left field so as to be completely out of the ballpark altogether. Now these shit heads rattle off all of these phrases and slogans that they do not even understand, like "DUHH-MockREESy!" and "EqUIteE!!".

These people are dumber than shit, and many of them are fucking insane and/or emotionally damaged. Fani Willis is emotionally damaged. How could she not be having been the vile offspring of a radical Black Panther activist who teaches you that the entire world around you is racist and corrupt and that you have to fight back against "DuH mAn!" even with violence if necessary to "gIT RaYssHull jUst-icE". He fucked her up for life, giving her a completely fucked up and false way to related to the world. This is the problem with most leftists. So now you have "Democrats" who are neo-Marxist trash who want to destroy the republic. It is shameful.

Now, he has a mug shot, prisoner ID and criminal record
No. Only criminals have or can have a criminal record. Otherwise all they have is (at most) a rap sheet and a mug shot with maybe a fingerprint sheet.

You see, little scumbag, I know this is blasphemy in libturd circles, but it’s still true that words have actual meaning.

According to your misuse of words, anyone arrested is a criminal. But, of course, that’s just not the case. As you know. But your intentional lies continue.

No. Only criminals have or can have a criminal record. Otherwise all they have is (at most) a rap sheet and a mug shot with maybe a fingerprint sheet.

You see, little scumbag, I know this is blasphemy in libturd circles, but it’s still true that words have actual meaning.

According to your misuse of words, anyone arrested is a criminal. But, of course, that’s just not the case. As you know. But your intentional lies continue.
:slap:

Forum List

Back