Trump to be formally arrested & charged with 34 Class E felonies for falsification of business records today, but will not be placed in jail initially

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
  • Funny
Reactions: DBA
What Bragg is doing is trying to get the gullible idiots (I.e, the group who voted for Biden) to think, “wow….34 felony counts! Trump must be a major criminal!” without revealing what the counts are.

I also think this is to deflect from the fact that the Dems in the House are refusing to release evidence that shows how weaponized the government has become against Republicans in general and Trump in particular. (The Bragg indictment ALONE proves that!)

What Bragg is doing is trying to get the gullible idiots (I.e, the group who voted for Biden) to think, “wow….34 felony counts! Trump must be a major criminal!” without revealing what the counts are.

I also think this is to deflect from the fact that the Dems in the House are refusing to release evidence that shows how weaponized the government has become against Republicans in general and Trump in particular. (The Bragg indictment ALONE proves that!)

"34 felony counts" sounds suspiciously like all that "51 intelligence officials..." and "101 former government officials" bullshit the media kept coming up with to stir up the leftards.

Trump should either have the charges dismissed or a change of venue.

even Trump's own Secret Service are gonna testify. they really got him now

So my question is, why isn’t the court demanding an investigation into who the “source” is that is leaking the contents of a sealed indictment?

So my question is, why isn’t the court demanding an investigation into who the “source” is that is leaking the contents of a sealed indictment?

I think we all know why. It is the same reason they have no interest in investigating the Biden’s.

Forum List

Back