Well done Mrs Obama

talented --hahahhahahahahhaha
she got everything because of her skin color--not any ''talent''' hahahahhahaah

She got into Princeton and Harvard Law. Where did YOU go? What is your education? I bet that your credentials are not even close to hers.
--OOOO--so NOW---there is no discrimination????!!!
which is it?? blacks are discriminated against or not??? !!!!
We combine factors of racial, geographic, gender and age diversity to create an overall diversity ranking for each school.
https://www.collegefactual.com/colleges/harvard-university/student-life/diversity/

What is your educational level. What school did you attend and graduate from?
I never graduated ..I'm a white person
it is irrelevant where I graduated from and I'm not giving personal info out--DUH
that would be stupid

..the blacks fked up--as usual--whining how they want diversity everywhere--even if they don't--didn't qualify
SO--NOW--every time they get an award/honored/''education''/etc, it will always be questioned if they really qualified or not

I don't give personal info out, either. I'm white. I went through school and graduated. I have worn the gold for bachelors and the purple for law as well, in the mean time earning a certificate for a one-year course of study to become a certified paralegal.

Do not identify me with your racism.
what racism is that???!!
either you prove my racism or you are undoubtedly full of shit

She got into Princeton and Harvard Law. Where did YOU go? What is your education? I bet that your credentials are not even close to hers.
We combine factors of racial, geographic, gender and age diversity to create an overall diversity ranking for each school.
https://www.collegefactual.com/colleges/harvard-university/student-life/diversity/

it is irrelevant where I graduated from and I'm not giving personal info out--DUH
that would be stupid

..the blacks fked up--as usual--whining how they want diversity everywhere--even if they don't--didn't qualify
SO--NOW--every time they get an award/honored/''education''/etc, it will always be questioned if they really qualified or not

I don't give personal info out, either. I'm white. I went through school and graduated. I have worn the gold for bachelors and the purple for law as well, in the mean time earning a certificate for a one-year course of study to become a certified paralegal.

You’re pro-affirmative action. That makes you racist.
How so? What is "affirmative action"? Yeah, I might be for affirmative action.

Did you try in school? You went to english class, perhaps a science lab? Did you write the essays assigned to you? Carry out the science experiments assigned to you?

that would be stupid

Did you try in school? You went to english class, perhaps a science lab? Did you write the essays assigned to you? Carry out the science experiments assigned to you?

You think that non whites need special assistance due to the superiority of whites
That's racist.

that would be stupid

You think that non whites need special assistance due to the superiority of whites
That's racist.

White guys got special assistance, and excuses for their "mistakes." We know this. How well did you well in school? High school? college? graduate school?

that would be stupid

That's racist.

White guys got special assistance, and excuses for their "mistakes." We know this. How well did you well in school? High school? college? graduate school?

What special assistance do whites receive?
When did you first start believing that non whites were inferior ( if you can remember)

that would be stupid

Affirmative action exists under the pretense that non-whites are inherently inferior and need a superficial boost. Pure racism.
Whether the work is completed or not, it’s the grade that ultimately matters. AA logically undermines any meritocratic credibility in grading.

that would be stupid

That's racist.

Cite any credible examples.
No one in my day got any preferential treatment regardless of class. Not in the real world. Once you get to a prestigious college that’s a different story. But that would be an extremely anomalous example.

Michelle Obama topples David Walliams to secure Christmas No 1

Michelle Obama has unseated David Walliams as Britain’s Christmas favourite, with her memoir Becoming set to be the UK’s bestselling book during the festive period, after shifting 92,000 copies in the final shopping week before Christmas Day.

Christmas is a crucial period for UK booksellers, with the four weeks of December accounting for approximately 15% of annual book sales.

Walliams has been the bestselling author in the final week before Christmas for two consecutive years, with his children’s books The Midnight Gang and Bad Dad topping charts in 2016 and 2017 respectively. However, although his latest book The Ice Monster is currently ahead of both of his Christmas No 1s over the same period and has sold 520,000 copies since it was first published six weeks ago, it still trails Obama – 80,400 copies of The Ice Monster sold over the last week, compared with 92,000 copies of Becoming.

Obama is the first person of colour to be crowned Christmas No 1, and the first woman since JK Rowling in 2008 to take the top spot. In the UK, Becoming sold 380,000 hardback copies in the first three weeks after publication – 485,000 across all formats – while 3m copies have been sold in the US.

On Tuesday, Walliams tweeted his congratulations to Obama. “You are rightfully sitting at the very top of the tree like the shining light you are,

What a talented lady. The best of America.
That is a Lie. The money that she is receiving. It is from bribes that her husband had accepted from the Global elites. It will be hard to investigate where the money came from in the UK.

The Obamas' Book Deals Spark $65 Million Mystery

Book Deals are Away to Bribe Politicians : conspiracy

Well. Women were turned away from prestigious colleges while white males with inferior credentials were accepted. In the 1870's women were told that, if they wanted to study law, they would have to clean the classroom, and this was only white women.

I got put on a "waiting list" at Georgetown. so many years ago, despite sterling grades and contributions to my school and my community. Word is that Georgetown had a quota for female students, like 10 percent. The other 90 percent to be accepted as students were males.simply because they were male.

I have no doubt that Michelle Robinson graduated Princeton and Harvard on her own because she's good. She has what it takes.

that would be stupid

That's racist.

funny--I never got special assistance
you need to change ''white'' to rich''

It is amusing to resd what the Trumpettes say about Michelle Obama.

It is so obvious they fear smart, successful women.

..I can understand a few spelling mistakes --but you are making a lot
you need to calm down--you are too emotional to make sense

Fuck offv assdhole.
I knows you like it when cops kill unarmed black men. You like it when black people are discriminated against.

And you are too fucking stupid to realize why we were attacked on 9-11.
you people are very emotional
you think with your emotions and not with your brain
ahahahahahhaha

Really, you are the assfucks that can't overcome your inbred racism.

..I can understand a few spelling mistakes --but you are making a lot
you need to calm down--you are too emotional to make sense
I make a lot of typos. I am responduing to idiots so why take the time to correct them.

Fuck offv assdhole.
I knows you like it when cops kill unarmed black men. You like it when black people are discriminated against.

ahahahahahhaha

...I never called you names--and have never shown hate for black people ---do you understand what that means?

Fuck offv assdhole.

ahahahahahhaha

...I never called you names--and have never shown hate for black people ---do you understand what that means?

That you are also a liar?

Fuck offv assdhole.

ahahahahahhaha

That you are also a liar?

thread coming up in the Race forum--look for it if you want to

Forum List

Back