Well done Mrs Obama

Call him Michael

that's his name

Barack Hussein calls him like that

Yes.....he is a Michael not a Mochelle
Your half arsed attempts to de-humanise these people make you look so stupid. Why do you hate these black people so much ?
Why do you have to qualify them by their skin color?
It seems relevant to the discussion. The people acting like idiots are the worst sort of racist trash on this board.
You made it that way. Some of us dislike the Obama’s because of their ideology including their racism. Doesn’t mean their skin color is relevant to us.
You make it an issue.
They don't have any racism, super duper. racism is when you believe another race is inferior and discriminate against them.hating racism and racists does not mean you are a racist. Another GOP tidal wave of misinformation...
They’re total racists as they qualify all things by blackness. Making skin color a priority is pure racism.

Michelle Obama topples David Walliams to secure Christmas No 1

Michelle Obama has unseated David Walliams as Britain’s Christmas favourite, with her memoir Becoming set to be the UK’s bestselling book during the festive period, after shifting 92,000 copies in the final shopping week before Christmas Day.

Christmas is a crucial period for UK booksellers, with the four weeks of December accounting for approximately 15% of annual book sales.

Walliams has been the bestselling author in the final week before Christmas for two consecutive years, with his children’s books The Midnight Gang and Bad Dad topping charts in 2016 and 2017 respectively. However, although his latest book The Ice Monster is currently ahead of both of his Christmas No 1s over the same period and has sold 520,000 copies since it was first published six weeks ago, it still trails Obama – 80,400 copies of The Ice Monster sold over the last week, compared with 92,000 copies of Becoming.

Obama is the first person of colour to be crowned Christmas No 1, and the first woman since JK Rowling in 2008 to take the top spot. In the UK, Becoming sold 380,000 hardback copies in the first three weeks after publication – 485,000 across all formats – while 3m copies have been sold in the US.

On Tuesday, Walliams tweeted his congratulations to Obama. “You are rightfully sitting at the very top of the tree like the shining light you are,

What a talented lady. The best of America.
She hated America or have you never seen that video clip of her stating such? Also looking at the state of affairs in England its no surprise the once proud English people have become so cucked and pathetic to like a shemale like MOOchelle Obama. Even the French have gained a set of balls and are trying to take their country back but the English just keep taking it. No Freedom of Speech,No Freedom of association,No gun rights,High crime,an invasion that's ongoing that will eventually turn a once wonderful country that ruled a HUGE chunk of the world into a brown shithole. They deserve it. There are FEW men left in England just dickless cucks letting their country be raped.

Michelle Obama said that was proud of her country for the election of an African-American as president.

Your childlike channeling of david duke as rather pathletic. Isn't there a better country for you to represent other than this American one. Maybe a low rent fascist Polish one.

Michelle Obama has unseated David Walliams as Britain’s Christmas favourite, with her memoir Becoming set to be the UK’s bestselling book during the festive period, after shifting 92,000 copies in the final shopping week before Christmas Day.

Christmas is a crucial period for UK booksellers, with the four weeks of December accounting for approximately 15% of annual book sales.

Walliams has been the bestselling author in the final week before Christmas for two consecutive years, with his children’s books The Midnight Gang and Bad Dad topping charts in 2016 and 2017 respectively. However, although his latest book The Ice Monster is currently ahead of both of his Christmas No 1s over the same period and has sold 520,000 copies since it was first published six weeks ago, it still trails Obama – 80,400 copies of The Ice Monster sold over the last week, compared with 92,000 copies of Becoming.

Obama is the first person of colour to be crowned Christmas No 1, and the first woman since JK Rowling in 2008 to take the top spot. In the UK, Becoming sold 380,000 hardback copies in the first three weeks after publication – 485,000 across all formats – while 3m copies have been sold in the US.

On Tuesday, Walliams tweeted his congratulations to Obama. “You are rightfully sitting at the very top of the tree like the shining light you are,

Her books are purchased by .liberal billionaires to make it look like she is a credible author.

I am so proud of Michelle Obama. What a role model.
She is well loved over here. She does so much to counter the negative image of the US that Trump projects.
Thats good to hear. My buddy that lives in Spain/Catalonia thinks americans are retarded for electing Drumpf.
And Spain leads the world in what? Can you even name their Prime Minister or whatever he is called?
Without googling it, of course.

I've heard some really good things about it. She opens up, puts it on the line. Family she came from, family she made, him, the kids, bringing the kids into the world. I plan to read but I always wait for the 'markdowns'.

Went to Costco last night and there are SHITLOAD of piles of the WH photographer's pictorial of the Obama years. Beautiful book. Fantastic photographs. Must be selling, it's the 3rd time I've been there in 5 or 6 weeks and they are still on the tables (Costco gets rid of shit fast if it doesn't sell). It came out last year. Must be doing okay!
. Does "she" name the surrogate mother who bore his children?

She hated America or have you never seen that video clip of her stating such? Also looking at the state of affairs in England its no surprise the once proud English people have become so cucked and pathetic to like a shemale like MOOchelle Obama. Even the French have gained a set of balls and are trying to take their country back but the English just keep taking it. No Freedom of Speech,No Freedom of association,No gun rights,High crime,an invasion that's ongoing that will eventually turn a once wonderful country that ruled a HUGE chunk of the world into a brown shithole. They deserve it. There are FEW men left in England just dickless cucks letting their country be raped.

Michelle Obama said that was proud of her country for the election of an African-American as president.

Your childlike channeling of david duke as rather pathletic. Isn't there a better country for you to represent other than this American one. Maybe a low rent fascist Polish one.
She said THIS was the FIRST time she was proud of her country....I know what she said I heard it many times. I would love to live in Poland or Hungary or Austria or Italy. ANY nation that's already woken up form the multicult DIEversity enforced by Jews and CUCKS but for now I will stay here and fight. Hoping for another 15 years here then me and wife can go where we please especially if kids attend college in Europe like we hope they do.

What ever, like her, she's a smart lady with class & seems to like to relax & just have fun on occasion .

I've heard some really good things about it. She opens up, puts it on the line. Family she came from, family she made, him, the kids, bringing the kids into the world. I plan to read but I always wait for the 'markdowns'.

Went to Costco last night and there are SHITLOAD of piles of the WH photographer's pictorial of the Obama years. Beautiful book. Fantastic photographs. Must be selling, it's the 3rd time I've been there in 5 or 6 weeks and they are still on the tables (Costco gets rid of shit fast if it doesn't sell). It came out last year. Must be doing okay!
. Does "she" name the surrogate mother who bore his children?
Or the sperm donor. Who was that?

Her books are purchased by .liberal billionaires to make it look like she is a credible author.

Really, playing the fox news book tour BS card.

Most authors “open up” that’s how they sell more books, however glad her book is doing well, I’d never want her life in the White House trying raise kids and under a microscope.

talented --hahahhahahahahhaha
she got everything because of her skin color--not any ''talent''' hahahahhahaah

She is well loved over here. She does so much to counter the negative image of the US that Trump projects.
She's a doll. I was pretty neutral for awhile. I don't like figurehead first ladies. Especially of the 'boomer' age. She got her footing, found her niche. I'm very proud of her.

"You go girlfriend!" LET IT RIP! We have your back.

What was the niche?

Thats good to hear. My buddy that lives in Spain/Catalonia thinks americans are retarded for electing Drumpf.
Im not sure that I can comment.My neighbours voted for brexit. Idiocy doesn't recognise national borders.

Would you be that particular village's idiot?

She got into Princeton and Harvard Law. Where did YOU go? What is your education? I bet that your credentials are not even close to hers.

She got into Princeton and Harvard Law. Where did YOU go? What is your education? I bet that your credentials are not even close to hers.
--OOOO--so NOW---there is no discrimination????!!!
which is it?? blacks are discriminated against or not??? !!!!
We combine factors of racial, geographic, gender and age diversity to create an overall diversity ranking for each school.
https://www.collegefactual.com/colleges/harvard-university/student-life/diversity/

We combine factors of racial, geographic, gender and age diversity to create an overall diversity ranking for each school.
https://www.collegefactual.com/colleges/harvard-university/student-life/diversity/

What is your educational level. What school did you attend and graduate from?

I never graduated ..I'm a white person
it is irrelevant where I graduated from and I'm not giving personal info out--DUH
that would be stupid

..the blacks fked up--as usual--whining how they want diversity everywhere--even if they don't--didn't qualify
SO--NOW--every time they get an award/honored/''education''/etc, it will always be questioned if they really qualified or not

hat a talented lady. The best of America.

it is irrelevant where I graduated from and I'm not giving personal info out--DUH
that would be stupid

..the blacks fked up--as usual--whining how they want diversity everywhere--even if they don't--didn't qualify
SO--NOW--every time they get an award/honored/''education''/etc, it will always be questioned if they really qualified or not

I don't give personal info out, either. I'm white. I went through school and graduated. I have worn the gold for bachelors and the purple for law as well, in the mean time earning a certificate for a one-year course of study to become a certified paralegal.

Do not identify me with your racism.

that would be stupid

I don't give personal info out, either. I'm white. I went through school and graduated. I have worn the gold for bachelors and the purple for law as well, in the mean time earning a certificate for a one-year course of study to become a certified paralegal.

Do not identify me with your racism.
You’re pro-affirmative action. That makes you racist.

Forum List

Back