Well, Dang! Now Alec Baldwin is Getting Sued By Halyna Hutchins’ Parents and Sister!

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
It just bites, Dang It! People are lining up taking shots at poor Alec like a pinata now!

These people are taking all of the fun out of murder on the set, and Alec even apologized, too!

As they should!

He effed up royally, and has been lying about it.

Had it been a black man, even the most popular and beloved black actor, whoever it may be, he'd have already been locked up and behind bars.

It just.doesn't make sense as to why he would shoot ANY gun at someone. Have they figured out how real, live rounds were inserted into the gun?

It just.doesn't make sense as to why he would shoot ANY gun at someone. Have they figured out how real, live rounds were inserted into the gun?

AND it doesn't matter one bit who put the bullet in the revolver, what DOES matter, is he pointed the gun at the woman AND SHOT HER! NO ONE ELSE PULLED THAT TRIGGER!

That is all that matters.

You simply don't point it DIRECTLY at another person's body! How hard is that? Do you really need to TELL someone that! I mean, did this jerk think the camera was looking down his arm where it was pointed?

And before I shot any gun, I would check the rounds myself! Revolvers, you just look at the cylinder! And pistols TELL YOU if they have bullets in them!

Then if there is any doubt, you squeeze one off pointing in a safe direction!

This whole event is the EPITOME of the STUPIDITY of progressives.

I mean, apparently the property master himself COULD NOT TELL A REAL FREAKING BULLET from a dummy round!!!

First thing my daddy taught me was treat every gun, real or play, like it was loaded and never point it at anything you don't intend to shoot.

Forum List

Back