Well bezos is going to become even richer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walmart pushed self checkout years ago.
They've reduced the number of real checkouts.
I am not alone in having abandoned carts with merchandise in long lines.
Quicker to buy from Amazon and have it delivered than to wait in those lines.

But no cashiers lost their jobs!

All who were slated for layoff have been assigned to restocking.

We should all thank Mr. Bezos.

His Amazon was so important to many Americans in 2020.

It will obviously still be a long time before the economy returns to "normal," so people will still be buying from Amazon for a long time.

It's fine with me (and no doubt many others) if he becomes the richest man in the world.

We all owe him a debt of gratitude for the efficiency of Amazon.

It will obviously still be a long time before the economy returns to "normal," so people will still be buying from Amazon for a long time.

It's fine with me (and no doubt many others) if he becomes the richest man in the world.

Bezos is already the richest man in the world. And we are fortunate that he has been able to deliver crap to Americans with so much locked down for so long.

I saw where the local police were looking for a suspect. They went through the self checkout (nearly $50), ran the items and placed them in the cart. They didn't pay. I thought to myself, hire people to check people out and this wouldn't happen. I wouldn't be one to help them out because they want to be cheap.

so its fine with you the richest man in the world gets richer while the majority of the people not just get poorer but fall far below the poverty level???

thats some fucked up shit,,

Bezos is already the richest man in the world. And we are fortunate that he has been able to deliver crap to Americans with so much locked down for so long.

"Crap"? Some of his products are pretty good.

Regardless of our political affiliation, we owe him big time.

So far, and I have ordered a lot of electrical supplies and electronic devices from Amazon, I've only had to return one which didn't work. It was a lighting control made in The U.S.A.

Oh, yeah.....there was one shipment of hand lotion that was destroyed by The USPS - containers shattered and the box saturated but delivered anyway. I could fault Amazon for poor packaging but the tire marks on the box suggested the problem lay elsewhere. Even so, Amazon replaced the whole shipment without any requirement that I return the sodden mass.

"Crap"? Some of his products are pretty good.

Regardless of our political affiliation, we owe him big time.
none of them are his products,,,

so its fine with you the richest man in the world gets richer while the majority of the people not just get poorer but fall far below the poverty level???

That's not his fault.

Let's be fair.

That's not his fault.

Let's be fair.
I am being fair,, whats not fair is the government creating another monopoly to enrich the already rich at the expense of the rest of us,,,

we are witnessing the biggest transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich mankind has ever seen,,, and youre thanking the rich while they do it,, thats some fucked up shit

We should all thank Mr. Bezos
It's fine with me . . if he becomes the richest man in the world.
How to tell if someone bought the overpriced amazon stock and is getting ready to dump it

That's not his fault.

Let's be fair.
I am being fair,, whats not fair is the government creating another monopoly to enrich the already rich at the expense of the rest of us,,,

we are witnessing the biggest transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich mankind has ever seen,,, and youre thanking the rich while they do it,, thats some fucked up shit

Well, since the Dems will be in power (no doubt they will take the two Senate seats for Georgia), they can introduce some of Bernie's agenda to help the poor.

That's not his fault.

Let's be fair.

Well, since the Dems will be in power (no doubt they will take the two Senate seats for Georgia), they can introduce some of Bernie's agenda to help the poor.
thats the stupidest fucking excuse ever made,,,

Walmart has been self-checkout for as long as I’ve gone there.
All Amazon is is exchanging possession of goods between a vehicle delivery and the front door or in a locker as opposed to moving it from a shelf to a cash register. They replace the transit to the store by doing that part themselves. Just another way to coordinate the purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back