Welfare Icon Now Wants People to Take Care of Themselves

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Denmark looks to cut their generous welfare programs and limit immigration

Even the darlings of the left-wing ideology are rejecting that failed ideology and embracing conservatism. There is a global movement towards conservatism after so many have felt the effects of failed left-wing policy. England voted for Brexit and a conservative PM. France is on the cusp of electing an ultra conservative president. The U.S. elected Donald Trump.

Welfare Icon Now Wants People to Take Care of Themselves

OK to back it all down (I agree), but do it right without abusing elderly people or hurting the children.

OK to back it all down (I agree), but do it right without abusing elderly people or hurting the children.
That mentality created the mess in the first place. There is no scenario in which government returning to their actual function "abused the elderly" or "hurts children".

That mentality created the mess in the first place. There is no scenario in which government returning to their actual function "abused the elderly" or "hurts children".
. Depends on how fast it happens, and whether the parachutes are rigged and packed carefully.

Depends on how fast it happens, and whether the parachutes are rigged and packed carefully.
All parachutes come rigged and packed carefully - it's called "self reliance".
. You're going to tell me that no one ever had to pack a parachute for you, and they never had to do it in order to help you land safely in life ??? No, you are just one of the ones that did it all yourself right ? You never needed anyone or any help right ? Self reliance is good, but once gain self reliance in life, then that is when the real work begins according to the good Lord. We as Christians are supposed to become the lenders (lending a helping hand) in life, and not the borrower's who become bogged down and impotent in life.

Depends on how fast it happens, and whether the parachutes are rigged and packed carefully.
All parachutes come rigged and packed carefully - it's called "self reliance".
. You're going to tell me that no one ever had to pack a parachute for you, and they never had to do it in order to help you land safely in life ??? No, you are just one of the ones that did it all yourself right ? You never needed anyone or any help right ? Self reliance is good, but once gain self reliance in life, then that is when the real work begins according to the good Lord. We as Christians are supposed to become the lenders (lending a helping hand) in life, and not the borrower's who become bogged down and impotent in life.
Strawman. None of that has anything to do with government. Read the Bible - Jesus never advocated for government to take by force and redistribute.

Forum List

Back