Welcome To The Creepiest Congress Ever

The howler monkeys are really terrified they are going to start being held accountable or they would not be making this much noise about a simple election.

/——/ Howler Monkeys hate that we Whites can make fun of ourselves. One reason Hee Haw was canceled in spite of high ratings.

Are you hoping your contard friends will pick up on this "Howler monkey" thing you are trying to create? You are typing it in every post.

So far you have ZERO followers.
Maybe my post ^^^^ ,of how idiotic you sound, will help you to pick up a few followers.
Go Howlers.
/——/ I just followed miketx because of your post. I didn’t realize it was so important to you. Is being followed your version of a participation trophy?

Are you hoping your contard friends will pick up on this "Howler monkey" thing you are trying to create? You are typing it in every post.

Maybe my post ^^^^ ,of how idiotic you sound, will help you to pick up a few followers.
Go Howlers.
Not at all. I just thought that howler monkeys screeching non stop and crapping on everything describes you people perfectly. Having or not having followers is not important to me, so if I have some fine and if not that's ok too. If others want to use the term howler monkey I have no problem with it or if they don't.

But it looks like I must have really hit a nerve with you howler monkeys.

Oh, thanks for getting me a follower. Now continue howling. :)

Last edited:

Go Howlers.

smash-smash-the-patriarchy.gif

In other news, McCarthy needs to start about 20 impeachment proceedings and investigative committees and start supeonas for every Democrat in the Party and ask them why they shouldn't be prosecuted under the RICO statutes as members of an ongoing criminal enterprise and agents of foreign govts. hostile to the United States. Full IRS audits of every Party member made public before they let all those new agents go. Everything else can wait.

In other news, McCarthy needs to start about 20 impeachment proceedings and investigative committees and start supeonas for every Democrat in the Party and ask them why they shouldn't be prosecuted under the RICO statutes as members of an ongoing criminal enterprise and agents of foreign govts. hostile to the United States. Full IRS audits of every Party member made public before they let all those new agents go. Everything else can wait.
Imagine the howling if that comes to pass...

These howler monkeys are scared to death of trump.
Who do dat? Trump's a bully and those "howler monkeys" are the cowardly members in the Republican Party who will do anything to not allow the bully to beat them up.

Well, Ol' Ironbutt finally did it: After 14 humiliating votes, Rep. Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif. sucked all the humor out of the Capitol and squeaked into the Speakership on the 15th try, in the dead of night, the proper hour for all shameful moments.

Just to make this denouement even more depressing, Republican members of Congress made the disappointing choice to stop Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Ala., in what was the only useful urge he's had in his life, from issuing a beatdown to Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla.

In a very real sense, the silly drama over the Speaker election has distracted from a larger, more disturbing truth: House Republicans are going to spend the next two years using taxpayer money to wage war on not just democracy, but truth itself. The antics of various House committees, as they work hand-in-glove with Fox News to create and disseminate right wing conspiracy theories, will make an epsiode of Infowars seem downright sober-minded

The caucus of clowns still haven’t figured out there are no statute of limitations for insurrection. See you in 2024.
Hence why the Progs called it an insurrection. What a joke. All of the problems in our nation and the world and in parts where real insurrections take place there are a huge amount of dead people all over. What a spoiled self-entitled lot we are. Well now the nation seems to be permanently divided. And it was not the Republicans who caused it.

I like the Howler Monkey thing; it goes well with their new Monkey Pox fashionware they're promoting now.
My, how timely, I do hope it is stylish as they have so little to live for now that the bad orange man is coming for them.

Poor crying howler monkey, can't stop talking about Trump. Your man love for Trump must be fierce!

When George Soros and Klaus Schawb tell the children to howl, they howl. The same thing is happening with Musk.

Life is easier for them freed from the burden of thinking.

Poor crying howler monkey, can't stop talking about Trump. Your man love for Trump must be fierce!
I don't love, nor do I hate The Donald. The facts are this man-child was and remains a spoiled child. Not only has he not grown up, he manifests serious personality disorders.

As to the use of howler monkey's, only the Trumpanzees use it to attack RINOS, Democrats, liberals, progressives and the informed. You are and remain dishonest, you're someone who ignores facts/reality and always posts absurdities.

Forum List

Back