Welcome To The Creepiest Congress Ever

I don't love, nor do I hate The Donald. The facts are this man-child was and remains a spoiled child. Not only has he not grown up, he manifests serious personality disorders.

As to the use of howler monkey's, only the Trumpanzees use it to attack RINOS, Democrats, liberals, progressives and the informed. You are and remain dishonest, someone who ignores facts and always posts absurdities.
It's ok howler, I know I struck a never with you.

thumb_dank-memes-vine-compilation-6-donald-trump-edition-youtube-51701808.png

He's coming for you...

After a zombie like democrat congress did the bidding of an old angry witch for two years, the left thinks independent thinkers are "creepy". No surprises here.

I hereby nominate Ryecatcher for big font queen of USMB
You're wrong, too bad you never were able to pass a course on Creative English. However, you are only half wrong, you remain to be the asshole you've become.

I thought you'd enjoy seeing how a Howler Monkey species, that pee on each other, was named after Donald J Trump.

You NEW pet name for Liberals is actually a species ridiculing trump.
How glorious.

Poor crying howler monkey, can't stop talking about Trump. Your man love for Trump must be fierce!
trump, the Original Howler Monkey.

Based upon this sentence, you obviously never passed any course in English at all.
Really? Please explain my error in response to this sentence:

"I hereby nominate Ryecatcher for big font queen of USMB?"

It lacks proper syntax and spelling. You still remain being an asshole.

I don't love, nor do I hate The Donald. The facts are this man-child was and remains a spoiled child. Not only has he not grown up, he manifests serious personality disorders.

As to the use of howler monkey's, only the Trumpanzees use it to attack RINOS, Democrats, liberals, progressives and the informed. You are and remain dishonest, you're someone who ignores facts/reality and always posts absurdities.
I don't love, nor do I hate The Potatohead. The facts are this idiot was and remains a corrupt pedo dipshit. Not only is a liar he manifests serious personality disorders.

As to the use of howler monkey's, only the Moon Bats use it to attack American Patriots and the informed. You are and remain dishonest, you're someone who ignores facts/reality and always posts absurdities.

Well, we do have the dumbest President ever.
Got some more BDS.

But back on track, trump was a C student that had to cheat to get C's.
I think trump has established that he was NEVER intelligent.
Biden, you've established that he is showing his age.

"No, I don't take ANY responsibility at All."

Got some more BDS.

But back on track, trump was a C student that had to cheat to get C's.
I think trump has established that he was NEVER intelligent.
Biden, you've established that he is showing his age.

"No, I don't take ANY responsibility at All."
He exhibits much more than what you accused Trump of. He is so demented he spouts truths of the corruption at times and the media stays silent.

These howler monkeys are scared to death of trump.

2017, you stole trumps nickname.
The howler monkeys are really terrified

I just followed miketx because of your post.
Sheep will be sheep.
I told you you'd follow, and you obeyed.
Well Done.

He exhibits much more than what you accused Trump of. He is so demented he spouts truths of the corruption at times and the media stays silent.
Both of these Old Fucks need to NEVER run for another Office.
If Biden runs in 2024, I truly hope the (D) have enough power to shut him down.
He can finish his term, just as trump did, but I hope biden just retires.

Well, Ol' Ironbutt finally did it

He clenched his butt-cheeks and broke your dick off? Seriously, get a grip on yourself, Skrewy, no wait--- let me rephrase that better: the only thing "creepy" about the new congress is to you leftwing baked scones who are hiding under your beds now in tears because actual democracy WORKED for a change and you are now on the OUTSIDE looking in. :1peleas:

Forum List

Back