Welcome to Fright Night … FOR REAL

Hey Conservatives (of every stripe) it’s time for you to join forces with us libertarians and stomp this nonsense out, I know we have our differences but this is an emergency folks.
You seem to still be under the false assumption that the right has anything in common with libertarians at all. It simply is not true. I used to be under this delusion as well, they do claim to support small government, self reliance and freedom.

They do not.

If the last few decades have shown us anything it is that the right cannot get enough government expansion and control. Both parties want the exact same thing, just on different wedge issues.

Yup millions were that stupid. They actually elected Donald Trump the tabloid drama Queen as president. Crazy !

Yep. Thank god we got rid of stable foreign policy, national pride, low crime, defensible borders, good jobs, high wages, cheap gas, energy independence, and plentiful food for Joe Fuckitup.

Yep. Thank god we got rid of stable foreign policy, national pride, low crime, defensible borders, good jobs, high wages, cheap gas, energy independence, and plentiful food for Joe Fuckitup.
Foreign relations up, national pride up, Wages are up, jobs are waaay up since Trump left. Biden is weaker on the border. Gas energy and food are are part of a world wide supply chain problem.

Foreign relations up, national pride up, Wages are up, jobs are waaay up since Trump left. Biden is weaker on the border. Gas energy and food are are part of a world wide supply chain problem.
How can you lie so bad ??? It's actually amazing really. You lie about as bad as the rest of your party.

How can you lie so bad ??? It's actually amazing really. You lie about as bad as the rest of your party.

A Jesse Waters monologue is not proof that I’m lying. That would be like me posting a Whoopi rant from the view as evidence that you were wrong about something. Get real.

A Jesse Waters monologue is not proof that I’m lying. That would be like me posting a Whoopi rant from the view as evidence that you were wrong about something. Get real.
You stand up for your party right, and you were in with the Democrat party trashing Trump right ? Well you just saw how the Democrat party was in lock step with each other on their cover up and lies.

You stand up for your party right, and you were in with the Democrat party trashing Trump right ? Well you just saw how the Democrat party was in lock step with each other on their cover up and lies.
Not right, I don’t have a party. Don’t like the Republican party and I don’t like the Democrat party. They’re both corrupt and have too many moron partisan hacks defending them.

Forum List

Back