Welcome to Fright Night … FOR REAL

NightFox

Wildling
Jul 20, 2013
North beyond the Wall
Let’s take stock of our current political, economic and social situation, shall we?

A.) we have a complete retard as President, Uncle Joe has made it clear he can’t understand why inflation is out of control (*hint: it’s the money supply stupid), he thinks the withdrawal in Afghanistan was just peachy keen, doesn’t see a problem with respect to the southern border, domestic energy policy is just “let ‘em buy $60K EV’s” and wants to pursue regime change against a nation with 6,000 Nuclear Warheads…

B.) The Democrats running congress are even more inane than Joe is …

C.) Joe’s cabinet officers are collectively unqualified to run a lemonade stand in bumfucked Eqypt And are only interested in trying to ”out woke“ each other in the field of virtue signaling.

D.) WALT FUCKING DISNEY‘S Company (along with a whole host of other woketards) are trying to argue that’s it‘s okay to teach transgenderism and homosexulatity to FIVE YEAR OLDS.

How the fuck did we get to this point?

Hey Conservatives (of every stripe) it’s time for you to join forces with us libertarians and stomp this nonsense out, I know we have our differences but this is an emergency folks.

I'm not in the habit of disrupting my opponents, while they are busy destroying themselves.

You are all in luck.

I am running a promotion on handbaskets this week -- buy two, get one free.
I’ll take 12 dog! I’ll need ’em to carry my wounded pride back home in November as I do something I never thought I would ever, ever do… vote for Republicans in the mid-terms.

Yeah that’s right, fuck you Democrats, you’ve finally convinced me to go partisan out of pure desperation.

Let’s take stock of our current political, economic and social situation, shall we?

A.) we have a complete retard as President, Uncle Joe has made it clear he can’t understand why inflation is out of control (*hint: it’s the money supply stupid), he thinks the withdrawal in Afghanistan was just peachy keen, doesn’t see a problem with respect to the southern border, domestic energy policy is just “let ‘em buy $60K EV’s” and wants to pursue regime change against a nation with 6,000 Nuclear Warheads…

B.) The Democrats running congress are even more inane than Joe is …

C.) Joe’s cabinet officers are collectively unqualified to run a lemonade stand in bumfucked Eqypt And are only interested in trying to ”out woke“ each other in the field of virtue signaling.

D.) WALT FUCKING DISNEY‘S Company (along with a whole host of other woketards) are trying to argue that’s it‘s okay to teach transgenderism and homosexulatity to FIVE YEAR OLDS.

How the fuck did we get to this point?

Hey Conservatives (of every stripe) it’s time for you to join forces with us libertarians and stomp this nonsense out, I know we have our differences but this is an emergency folks.

How did we get to this point?! Easy, a bunch of tards elected Donald Trump, yes Donald Trump as president. He lost the house senate and presidency in four short years and now we have Joe. Your post sounds like a bunch of sour grapes and a mega dose of lack of awareness as the USA is not suffering from these inflationary problems because of Joe and Democrats. The entire world is going through this because of a world wide pandemic. Now feel free to remove your head from your anus. You’re welcome!

I’ll take 12 dog! I’ll need ’em to carry my wounded pride back home in November as I do something I never thought I would ever, ever do… vote for Republicans in the mid-terms.

Yeah that’s right, fuck you Democrats, you’ve finally convinced me to go partisan out of pure desperation.
You too? I was a Democrat ever since I first registered in 1972, but not any more.

I miss the days of my youth when it was "Question authority" and "do your own thing". Nowadays, it is "How DARE you question the powers that be" and "Do OUR thing, or we will cancel your sorry ass".

How did we get to this point?! Easy, a bunch of tards elected Donald Trump, yes Donald Trump as president. He lost the house senate and presidency in four short years and now we have Joe. Your post sounds like a bunch of sour grapes and a mega dose of lack of awareness as the USA is not suffering from these inflationary problems because of Joe and Democrats. The entire world is going through this because of a world wide pandemic. Now feel free to remove your head from your anus. You’re welcome!
Does the 3200 in your user name refer to the number of hits of p.c.p you take in a typical day by any chance?

You too? I was a Democrat ever since I first registered in 1972, but not any more.

I miss the days of my youth when it was "Question authority" and "do your own thing". Nowadays, it is "How DARE you question the powers that be" and "Do OUR thing, or we will cancel your sorry ass".
Brother Dog, I’ve never been a Democrat or a Republican, but WTF has happened to our country ? I’m a bit younger than You (I first registered in 1984)… how the hell did we get to this place? We went from Ronald Reagan in the White House to Ronald McDonald in the White House in one lifetime….

We screwed this up… now we have to fix it, right?

To be moral and act must be free” — Murray N. Rothbard

Dear Simpleton,

The problems facing our Nation cannot be distilled down to the results of the 2016 presidential election, I realize this might disrupt your kindergarten level understanding of how the world works but it’s time you grow up and recognize reality for what it is, Donald Trump didn’t fuck up your country YOU DID.

Now that being said, you can either continue to be part of the problem or you can grow the fuck up and decide to be part of the solution.

In any case, you’re going to get an overdose of “WOKENESS” come November , try not to choke on it, K?

Dear Simpleton,

The problems facing our Nation cannot be distilled down to the results of the 2016 presidential election, I realize this might disrupt your kindergarten level understanding of how the world works but it’s time you grow up and recognize reality for what it is, Donald Trump didn’t fuck up your country YOU DID.

Now that being said, you can either continue to be part of the problem or you can grow the fuck up and decide to be part of the solution.

In any case, you’re going to get an overdose of “WOKENESS” come November , try not to choke on it, K?
You really believe voting can turn back the clock? I very seriously doubt it. The only way is forward. Which means it will get worse, before it gets better.

You really believe voting can turn back the clock? I very seriously doubt it. The only way is forward. Which means it will get worse, before it gets better.
Naw, I don’t believe that voting can turn back the clock, it’s just a stop gap, what we have now is complete and utter insanity.

The way forward is to remind our fellow citizens that individual liberty, private property and free markets are the essence of prosperity, but we have to start some where right?

The worship of the state is the worship of force. There is no more dangerous menace to civilization than a government of incompetent, corrupt, or vile men. The worst evils which mankind ever had to endure were inflicted by governments.” —Ludwig Von Mises

Naw, I don’t believe that voting can turn back the clock, it’s just a stop gap, what we have now is complete and utter insanity.

The way forward is to remind our fellow citizens that individual liberty, private property and free markets are the essence of prosperity, but we have to start some where right?

The worship of the state is the worship of force. There is no more dangerous menace to civilization than a government of incompetent, corrupt, or vile men. The worst evils which mankind ever had to endure were inflicted by governments.” —Ludwig Von Mises
I feel the only solution is to allow these failed ideologies to run themselves into the ground, and ultimate ruin. That which is feasible, and successful will endure.

I feel the only solution is to allow these failed ideologies to run themselves into the ground, and ultimate ruin. That which is feasible, and successful will endure.
Don’t give in to despair, there are more of us and than there are of them, while it might seem hopeless, we can overcome these illiberal assholes that want to make into obedient automatons.

Believe it or not, I’m on your side and so are millions of other freedom loving people that just want to be left alone by the statist assholes that want control every aspect of our lives, in the words of Mick Jaggar “Time, is on our side, yes it is“ .. :)

Rise up and be counted, join the peaceful revolution” — Jeremy Hoop

Don’t give in to despair, there are more of us and than there are of them, while it might seem hopeless, we can overcome these illiberal assholes that want to make into obedient automatons.

Believe it or not, I’m on your side and so are millions of other freedom loving people that just want to be left alone by the statist assholes that want control every aspect of our lives, in the words of Mick Jaggar “Time, is on our side, yes it is“ .. :)

Rise up and be counted, join the peaceful revolution” — Jeremy Hoop
I’m not given to despair. I just feel that they deserve to suffer the ultimate, final results of their ambitions. Allowing them to do so, will serve as an object lesson for any fools after the fact, who may contemplate revisiting their folly.

I’m not given to despair. I just feel that they deserve to suffer the ultimate, final results of their ambitions. Allowing them to do so, will serve as an object lesson for any fools after the fact, who may contemplate revisiting their folly.
I understand where you’re coming from, unfortunately we’ll have to suffer the same fate If we just let things run their course.

Screw that, You and I have worked too hard to go down with the elitist assholes that have screwed everything up, time to stand together and say “no more, the line drawn here”….

You are better than these pricks that have driven our country into the ground, we’re AMERICANS for crying out loud, let’s stop messing around… :)

Only a leftist could conjur up such nonsense as you just spewed out... Good grief.

I understand where you’re coming from, unfortunately we’ll have to suffer the same fate If we just let things run their course.

Screw that, You and I have worked too hard to go down with the elitist assholes that have screwed everything up, time to stand together and say “no more, the line drawn here”….

You are better than these pricks that have driven our country into the ground, we’re AMERICANS for crying out loud, let’s stop messing around… :)

I refuse to take the tack of the current Leftist ideology, that promotes the immunity of consequence from bad decisions. I’ll be just fine. As I watch them reap what they have sown…

Forum List

Back