His Mind is Gone but can Still Pick the Worst Piece of Dog Lawn Decor for the Job

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
At a campaign rally in Dallas Beto 'Bullet Magnet 0'Rourke endorsed China Joe for president on the fast track to Communism. Basement dweller said of Little "Hell Ya We Are Going To Take Your AR-15's and AK-47's" Beto. "I want to make something clear. I'm going to guarantee you this is not the last you'll see of this guy. You're going to take care of the gun problem with me."

What problem?

Old Joe goes on "You're going to be the one who leads this effort. I'm counting on ya".

In 2018 the weapons they want to ban, semi automatic rifles were used 292 times to kill. That is less than a hammer. Hand guns were used over 6,000 times in 2018 to kill. These two Communist know better than us peons right? After all ya can't bow down till ya disarm. There are a few things that murder more than guns, viruses, wars, and one that don't come close to all deaths put together, governments. Some where between 100 and 200 million the last 100 years. It's just a crying shame we have so many sheep in the pasture, AKA inner city shit hole. A friend of mine two dogs got into a herd of sheep when they were done playing with them 10 were dead from heart attacks.

Bedin was touring a Fiet Chrysler plant in Michigan when he went into a Second Amendment rant. It started when one of the workers, Jerry Wayne brought up Old Joe's assault on the Second, one he couldn't hide, but he tried Jerry told him there was video of him wanting to take our guns from his CNN interview Joe responded "you're full of shit" then showing his crazy side challenged Jerry to go out side and fight. Jerry, also a Syracuse Law graduate said "you're working for me, man". Old Joe fired back "I'm not working for you. Don't be a horses ass." then linking semi autos to machine guns and shooting 100 rounds before Old Crazy Joe wandering off. Make sure you see Gun Grabbin Joe the next time he is talking about his gun confiscation plans on CNN. Maybe he'll talk about him banning 9 mm ammunition.

If you are a drooling Libtard, are to stupid to know you will never be ignorant, already traded your freedom for a ticket on the government gravy train., hate the Constitution along with it's Bill of Rights, or just want everyone to know just how stupid you are vote for Brain Cramp Joe, a true patriot in his own delusional mind

Lets not forget Carol Commie in New York as his green czar. As scatter brained as crooked Joe is he still is the typical democRat picking the worst person for the job.

Imagine the Beto O'Rourke Gun Confiscation SWAT Team showing up at your door.
Imagine handing your guns over (with 25 AR15's trained on your head) with a big poster of beto O'Rourke grinning at you from the side of the truck.
beto-orourke-smile-celebrity-mask.png

Don't laugh, it's coming.

Internet Tough Guys will say otherwise tho so we're safe.

Imagine handing your guns over (with 25 AR15's trained on your head) with a big poster of beto O'Rourke grinning at you from the side of the truck.

Maybe for you but not for me or anyone I know. Arizona Constitution states if the Second Amendment is ended or federal law has any gun confiscation Arizona will secede from the union Arizona is a state where almost everyone is carrying concealed You don't want to piss off a little guy in Arizona. Beto will never show his face again in Arizona. Our women chased that fuck out of here last year.

Forum List

Back