Weird....

So, this evening I went for dinner at a friends house. I took my bro and his buddy - both Americans - so that was three Americans at the dinner.

There was a bunch more people - most of which we had not met before. During dinner, I noticed a weird thing.

Bearing in mind, I live in England.... at the dinner were:

3 Americans

2 South Africans

2 Zimbabweans

2 French

1 German

1 Canadian

1 Englishman

Just struck me as weird... all those people - in the UK - and only one of us was actually born in England. :lol: England definitely has an immigration problem. :lol::lol:

Sort of like going to Wal-Mart here in the States. You will only see about 1 or 2 Americans in the whole damned store. Most likely you won't hear English being spoken either.

So, this evening I went for dinner at a friends house. I took my bro and his buddy - both Americans - so that was three Americans at the dinner.

There was a bunch more people - most of which we had not met before. During dinner, I noticed a weird thing.

3 Americans

2 South Africans

2 Zimbabweans

2 French

1 German

1 Canadian

1 Englishman

Just struck me as weird... all those people - in the UK - and only one of us was actually born in England. :lol: England definitely has an immigration problem. :lol::lol:

The 'tell' sentence.

I guess my direct hit was too uncomfortable for CowardGirl! :lol:

Hi, you have received -862 reputation points from California Girl.

3 Americans

2 South Africans

2 Zimbabweans

2 French

1 German

1 Canadian

1 Englishman

The 'tell' sentence.

As per usual, you mistake your ability to take a sentence out of context - which was humor - as a 'direct hit'. This is often your problem.... you lie and then cry when you get negged for it. Most posters - other than the total fucking moronic idiots will see the :lol::lol::lol:'s either side of that sentence as a clue that it's not actually meant to be a serious comment.

Sad bastard and lying Idiot.

Last edited:
The 'tell' sentence.

As per usual, you mistake your ability to take a sentence out of context - which was humor - as a 'direct hit'. This is often your problem.... you lie and then cry when you get negged for it. Most posters - other than the total fucking moronic idiots will see the :lol::lol::lol:'s either side of that sentence as a clue that it's not actually meant to be a serious comment.

perhaps he has a fetish for slamming his fingers in a car door. I know it can't be his dick. Not enough there to hit.

The 'tell' sentence.

You used the word "problem" to define Britain's immigration.

So sorry that you are unable to choose correct words to express your views.

Not sorry at all that I am here to call you on it, and expose you as the closeted bigot that you are. :)

Not sorry at all that I am here to call you on it, and expose you as the closeted bigot that you are. :)
When Tourists and native Britons play "Spot the Native" or "Spot the white person" when visiting London, yeah... it suggests there's an immigration problem.

When Tourists and native Britons play "Spot the Native" or "Spot the white person" when visiting London, yeah... it suggests there's an immigration problem.
At least you're not closeted. :)

This is exactly why you're one of the board jokes, Synthia. Only a sick mind creates bigotry out of a perfectly harmless comment for point scoring. You're a sick freak.... it's more important - in that space between your ears - to create bullshit to accuse someone of bigotry... than it is to be truthful.

You know what that makes you? A fucking bigot.

Sorry, I'm not looking to date you.

No, sweetie, the closeted bigot.... is you.

This is exactly why you're one of the board jokes, Synthia. Only a sick mind creates bigotry out of a perfectly harmless comment for point scoring. You're a sick freak.... it's more important - in that space between your ears - to create bullshit to accuse someone of bigotry... than it is to be truthful.

You know what that makes you? A fucking bigot.
And there is no such thing as racism - only 'reverse racism'. :lol:

You bigots make up your own reality.

Wow, to be called a liar by someone with such a distinguished pedigree in being a liar... I suppose I should be honored. :rolleyes:

Oh and for your own foolish eyes:

big·ot

   /ˈbɪg
thinsp.png
ət/ Show Spelled[big-uh
thinsp.png
t] Show IPA
noun a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

So I'm a bigot against criminals. You have a problem of being bigoted against those who commit immigration crimes? Love your lack of ethics and morality for the sake of your 'compassion'. :cuckoo: Notice that racist is INCLUDED in bigot. So yes, you called me a racist too.

Last edited:
I though it was pretty cool actually.
Why?

I dunno. One interesting bit is most of the people there were communicating with each other in (various qualities) of English. Sitting across from us was a Japanese exchange student helping an Italian family (who seemed to be on vacation) with their English phrase book.

I'm from the midwest, where everybody looks and talks pretty much the same. So it was really cool to be in such a cosmopolitan setting. All these people. from such diverse backgrounds, getting along in the same place. Maybe I'm still hanging on to romantic 'melting pot' notions. You think that's naive?

That sort of thing is just terrifying to little worms like him.

I dunno. One interesting bit is most of the people there were communicating with each other in (various qualities) of English. Sitting across from us was a Japanese exchange student helping an Italian family (who seemed to be on vacation) with their English phrase book.

I'm from the midwest, where everybody looks and talks pretty much the same. So it was really cool to be in such a cosmopolitan setting. All these people. from such diverse backgrounds, getting along in the same place. Maybe I'm still hanging on to romantic 'melting pot' notions. You think that's naive?

It's fun to be exposed to different cultures and languages.

Does it bode well for our country?.

It has for 235 years so far.

if you would have been riding with a train full of loud,vulgar,filthy black apes you would not be feeling the same as you do...:eusa_eh:

You're shitting yourself just thinking about 'different' people aren't you, you fucking cowardly racist?

It's fun to be exposed to different cultures and languages.

Does it bode well for our country?.

It has for 235 years so far.
a melting pot based on integration into the dominant culture, while adding flavors of your own previous culture worked just fine till we gave up on sane immigration policies in the 1960s. Now we're reaping the rewards of uncontrolled immigration and unpoliced borders. All they do now is try to form little colonies of their own nation in the midst of a culture deranged enough to think that it's okay to not demand integration, and tolerate balkanization.

Forum List

Back