Week 16, and the NFL is Embarrassingly on Decline, Empty Seats Galore

It also could have to do with younger fans being more comfortable just watching at home, or even older fans becoming happier with it, as people get better, bigger TVs with better picture quality than was available in the past.

Empty seats is certainly not something the NFL can be happy with.

I haven't been to an NFL game for decades, of course my hometown doesn't have a team.

However, I see your point. I do like to see fights, but even in a small venue where you are close enough to get splattered with blood- you really don't see it as well as you do in a theatre on a big screen. And it costs less in the theatre- not to mention the possible after expense of getting your jacket dry cleaned.

Of course with football games, you're a hundred yards away from the action and are often outside in inclement weather.

I haven't heard a thing about the kneelers in months now. Guess that shit is just yesterday's news now.

Actually, the NFL is not even broadcasting the national anthem, and not publicizing who is kneeling and who is standing for it.

Really working hard to keep the fans in the dark.

So extremist blacks are still kneeling ?

I've got to assume they still are. Why would the league hide the national anthem if they were paying proper respect.

OMG, who would have thought 'Go Woke, go Broke' would apply to the once mighty and patriotic National Felons League?

Weak 16: Fans Still Missing AS NFL Season Nears Its End

As far as I am concerned, Fuck the NFL, I am sick of the kabal of losers.
untitled.png.2f1aaaf6d7317fa0a04e9d25dfd1e967.png

I haven't heard a thing about the kneelers in months now. Guess that shit is just yesterday's news now.

Actually, the NFL is not even broadcasting the national anthem, and not publicizing who is kneeling and who is standing for it.

The trashy anthem should be changed anyway. I nominate One Nation Under a Grove

Getting down just for the funk of it

So extremist blacks are still kneeling ?

I've got to assume they still are. Why would the league hide the national anthem if they were paying proper respect.

AFAIK the league never broadcast the anthem all that often; it was mostly during the playoffs, I think.

Or maybe it was the networks in charge of that decision, I don't know. :dunno:

Forum List

Back